My friend is 6'8

my friend is 6'8.

Should he juice? He's been lifting natty for 3 years but hasn't made fuck all for gains.

at that height you kind of have to decide if you just want to look good to normies or look fucking massive. being proportionate at anything above 6'3 just looks huge

at 6'8 he's already massive tho

You can make gains at that size but if you ever want to look "big" you need test at the very least.

he needs to eat more. At that size he should probably be eating 5000 calories a day if he wants to gain size

he's not retarded, all excess calories just go to fat

guys that tall aren't going to look buff natural, ever

thank you mr slendyman

thats what i mean. he needs to decide if he just wants some basic definition or if he wants physique proportions.

I'm 6'4 and im really struggling to work on my "natty" parts but i look like a massive dude regardles

post pic fag

reasoning?

i wanna see what a 6'4 natty guy looks like

>my friend
>he

>Asking for my f-friend

fair enough, ill pay that. heres one obviously almost 4 years ago. i picked this on cause its probably at one of my most cut points.

well shit, you're top tier natty then, never see a natty who looked that thick at that height

weight?

>lifting
>thighs smaller than calves
Pick one

well i was 18 so i could hazard maybe 6'3. couldnt give you an accurate weight, im 89kg(196lbs) now but not as lean. i could guess low 8%bf there probably 10% now.

>filename

>roiding
>at 6'8
He's gonna have to do a lot of cardio.

Were you getting tons of pussy looking like that at age 18?

>6"4
>3D deltoids
>BF % probably around 7-8%
>forearms as thick as bis and tris
This is textbook /fraud/
Also
>lying on the internet to strangers because your ego is that fragile

You've got problems lad

I had a qt best friend/gf 5'5 43kg absolutely tiny, from 15 to about 19.

If you believe an 18 year old can look like that naturally and ANY height (let alone 6'4), you might be retarded

thanks man this means a lot to me.

full serious though >3D delts. pls my delts are shit and its the one thing i hate about being natty

check the filename

ok i literally did it for keks and dont want to be found

nice try you roiding manlet

I remember you--er, uh, that is, I remember your friend--from a body transformation thread. Specifically, a recovering fatass thread.

You (he, whoever) have already made a really impressive transformation from unhealthy piece of shit to attractive human. Why fuck it up by giving yourself side effects from juice? The benefits are outweighed by the cons, imo.

Basically, if you're not doing it to make tons of money from sports, modeling, acting, et cetera, I don't think it's worth it.

oh boy. stop being negative, ive been lifting for over 6 years as a hobby. anyone could look a lot better than this. stop getting down when you should be getting inspired to do even better.

My brothers 6'7 and he doesnt look lanky at all

I was just memeing user
I don't care if you are a good looking lanklet

I know what my goals are and will reach for them no matter what you look like

oh, well that makes me happy :3

Oh yeah, I saved a pic of the transformation because I found it inspiring and still do. That's really impressive progress for 2 years. Kind of a get out of jail free card vs. heart disease as well. I wouldn't want to throw it away with steroids.

damn you or your friend is bloody good looking.

> tfw 6'4 and going to the gym for the first time after work today
Is aesthetics hopeless natty? Mainly lifting to supplement sport but some gains would be nice.

I agree. He looks like a fucking model in the pic on the far right. It would be a shame to fuck that up with a bloated moon face from steroids.

That's another thing about steroids: they really don't make you look that good if you factor in hair loss, bloating, acne, premature aging of the face, et cetera.

not hopeless but greatly accelerated. also depends on your definition of aesthetics

Yao Ming at 141kg.

He has the proportions of a 6'0 guy weighing around 70kg. At 25% more height, you also need to scale up the other two dimensions by 25% to maintain the same proportions. A 25% upscale of a 3-dimensional object results in almost exactly twice the volume, and thus twice the weight.

holy shit imagine if yao ming got into weightlifting instead of basketball

he would have to weigh in at 200kg+ to be competitive

guy that good looking doesnt need a god tier body though.
as for training its all about consistency, and learning what you need to change form wise as a lanklet.

Ramsey Bolton mode at the biggest.

oh way easy dude. well not like omg so easy hurr durr, but very doable to go past that

What sort of time frame for a skellington (192cm, 75kg )? 6 months to a year? I'm planning on just eating as much as I can stomach

why not first find a pic of a tall guy who is natty and prove it can be done

if you stay reasonably lean youll look a lot better than currently in a year. the main thing is to enjoy lifting. but youll see changes with every month, a little more definition here a little more size there, youll get hooked and next thing you know youre buying shirts a size up.

remember with eating, always have breakfast no matter how much you dont want to. and just because you had one large meal doesnt mean you ate a lot that day. eating should be a chore if youre skelly.

too bad his torso is long as fuck, still bretty good tho

Because I'm going either way as improving upper body strength will benefit me in sport. Getting aesthetic is just a bonus

I'm expecting that to be the case. I've never been fond of food. My mum saud when I was a baby she'd have to get my granny to hold me down so she could force feed me.

pro-tip

it can't be done naturally and you won't find any natty jacked 6'4 guy

He looks great as is.

I can't see any woman complaining about his body, so why are you?

he said ramsay bolton is goal. and you can get jacked just not as aesthetic by bodybuilding standards.

He has a crush on him and has a fetish for muscle men

ramsay bolton looks like shit

let's not lie to ourselves, we all want to look like zyzz

Yao Ming benches 3pl8. Comparing his upper body to his legs, I'd imagine his squat and deadlift are significantly more advanced.

Yao Ming is huge in every way, and he couldn't get much bigger than that. His arms are like tree trunks, they're just look small in comparison to his stature. Everything looks small in comparison to his stature.

i hope modern medicine keeps him trucking otherwise hes gonna be frail af at 50