Kryptonite threat

>Kryptonite threat
>Beverage edition

>white monster
>cherry lime xyience

JUST FUCK MY HEART UP FAMPAI

xyience mah nigga

Milk. I'm using kryptonite in the canonical sense of a substance that causes great discomfort and gas.

Holy shit Baja blast is my kryptonite too, I had some today to celebrate the GoT finale...

Any tips on quitting soda?

I too know this all too familiar pain, but Xyience is a fucking great caffeine bomb, use it to wreck my finals senpai.

This shit right here

>cant fit 200-300 cals into diet

wtf are you autists doing so wrong. if youre drinking more than 1, fine, thats strange. but one drink means nothing

Fuggggg

This gets me every fucking time.

Conditioning, I used to drink Coca-cola everyday, and then once I decided to quit, I just reminded myself of how its used to de-rust shit and how bad the taste was. I haven't drank a soda in about 4 years outside of using it as chaser at parties.

Just constantly drink water juice or flavoured teas and hold off on it. Treat yourself and drink it once a week and wean yourself off until you find water to taste better. Usually ice cold water quenches better than soda.

Alcohol

>Real sugar pepsi
>Sweet tea
I've got some diet pepsi and stevia for tea though, so usually don't have too many problems.
I'd say just go straight water for a while. When you loosen up again any drink with excessive sugar will be off putting.
Absolutely kills me when I see it

there's a zero version of that, you know

This shit senpai
Its kinda hard to find around here though unless you get a two liter

they have a diet version though.

I get the craving for this all the time.

Yall niggas know diet soda is pretty fucking bad for you too right?

I have never seen that. Where is it sold?

At low doses only thing sugar sub is gonna give you is gastro intestinal discomfort

thanks mom.

Walmart has them in the fridges by the registers. Gas stations usually have them no matter where I go. They're newer.

>Drinking Corn Syrup

if you're going to fuck up make it real sugar at least you fucking fatty.

Mexican Coke master race or Jones

these two. gold peak sweet tea tastes just like the tea my grandma used to make. southern sweet tea man

This and Big Red.

Its cream soda that tastes like liquid bubblegum. Like liquified Double Bubble + Juicy Fruit combined.

I've never met anyone that drinks diet soda in "low doses" desu
Tl;dr stfu billy

For some reason this is the cheapest, and by far the best tasting limeaid at the store.

what makes it virgin

newmans own lemonade is goat

you're drinking it

This idk how my friends like soda... Since highschool i ahve perfered the taste of alchie and have been shat on for it but legit since i was in my teens i perfered the taste of beer and liquer to soda. i had 12 beers yesterday and 8 beers and a bottle of wine today ;_;

>you're drinking it

ITT: Americans

Last night I ate 18 pizza rolls with a dipping cup of some ranch. I woke up at 7 am dry vomiting a bit in my mouth of the taste of seasoning and pepperoni.

These. I was drinking 1-2 ever day at my worst. Now I just drink the unflavored, unsweetened seltzer water though. As for food my biggest weakness is Peanut butter because it's so calorie dense.

Dr Pepper
Real Sugar Mountain Dew
Virgil's Cream Soda

I don't know if something's wrong with me but I really feel the caffeine after half a can of soda. Like heart palpitations or something . Wasn't like this before.

Is Gatorade good or bad? I know people mention electrolytes, but I was always curious as to whether it was approved or not.

Ive switched to only the no sugar no calorie ones but i was pounding these about a year ago.

It's got what plants crave

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>Huge soda slushies at Circle K
>Only $.69

Literally 420 calories

Tastes like heaven.

Are there any decent tasting no sugar energy drinks that you've come across? All the ones i've ever tried just taste like straight garbage.

fanta grape

Rockstar cans silver ice 240mg caffeine no carbs, no sugar, no calories and you won't look like a jackass holding the can it's a pleasant mostly white and silver can

Not him, thoiugh

I managed to get off caffeine all together I recommend it

This shit right here. Can't live without it.

Best one so far

This, I need help

Same fag cringe. Theres always one idiot who posts water in these threads. I bet you yell bingo on the first square and think that shit is hilarious.

Not him but I love to Monster in the white can, cant remember what it's called but it's zero sugar. I like it much more than the normal monster, they actually have a lot of good no calorie / no sugar flavors imo

Literally this

Others are never gunna make it

Everyone tells me it's shit but man it tastes like jesus sweat to me breh

Helps me feel good when I feel bad

And I always feel bad.

I pump for pep

Why would he samefag over an hour after the first post.
i do agree it's not funny though.

Brehs...

This, been drinking a 6 pack of beer a day at the least, as well as driving and going to the gym

Still making gains though

black and white milkshake with a whole banana blended in and malt

The GOAT! Thank you!

I have this preworkout at least 3 times a week

the humble bean tops all of these above

i used to drink the pitch black like fucking water. now this is my new kryptonite. best water i've ever tasted, and unnecessarily overpriced.

it's not even actually a bean. it's a root vegetable. read up you fucking mongoloid

>not gonna make it
>being a faggot

choose 2

For me as a skelly, a nice cup of black coffee is the ultimate kryptonite

suppresses appetite, and I'm pretty sure it burns calories being a stimulant and all

i cant live without it

why cant u just eat more?

AriZona ice tea any of em'

Root vegetable? Are you fucking retarded, its a goddamn seed from a bush.

root fruit*
don't be a devils abacus

This

>Falling for the liquid jew

I do like sodies but ill probably never drink one again

This shit is what really fucks me up desu senpai. You put one of these bags in front of me and ill eat the whole fucking thing in one sitting

Even thinking about the taste is killing me. I limit myself to 2 a year

This here senpai

This

>kryptonite

trolling or legit retarded?

this, canned variety

Give me cans of Diet Baja Blast reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck I need a tasty icy cold cherry coke now.

>coffee
>whiskey/rum and Vanilla Coke

idk what it is about mixed drinks

OP here, wrong picture. Meant to use this one

Drink black coffee 6/7 days of the week, but Saturday morning it's Mocha time.

it's not about the calories you fag, it's about the sugar

Yuppp

A M A N D A
M
A
N
D
A

You got to relive it? Lucky bastard

Glad im not the only who who likes food burps. Shits delicious.

it's not great... a lot of sugar. You should cut it with water or like the zero kind.

However, if you drink before a physical activity or when you're hungover, it's GOAT

with a big soft freshly baked chocolate chip cookie where the chocolate is slightly melted and it just oozes everywhere

>kryptonite
>beverage
Daily reminder that if your answer is anything but water you are never gonna make it. Who /5litresofwateraday/ here?

Best flavor here, I did two a day for a few months before I quit. I have a wall of these cans stacked.

buy Topo Chico the king of mineral waters better than perrier or la croix or whatever white people think is good mineral water

this is the shit hes talking about and its fucking amazing,

180mg of caffeine
no cal
no sugar
has a yummy citrus taste

SAVAGE

It's usually what I drink when I'm craving soda

how bad is Monster white zero ?
ie the whole taurine in it or whatever else