Weight Loss Exhaustion

Hey Veeky Forums long time fattie here.

I've tried losing weight a few times, and every time I do, I drop ~15lbs and then become absolutely exhausted. Not like a sleepy sort of tiredness but like a whole body exhaustion.

I'll feel sleepy throughout the day, dizzy, or like my limbs aren't really there (like a loss of fine motor control). I don't know how much sense I'm really making but imagine like your limbs feel both heavy and light at the same time so you'll overshoot things you're reaching for or drop things accidentally.

(Weight loss has been ~16lbs so far this time so it's basically right on track).

Thanks guys.

(Pic unrelated)

What is it that you need??

What's your diet looking like?

We need to know what exercises you've been doing if any, if you are cutting and how much.

Any suggestions as to what would be causing this, if anyone else has experienced this, or if this is preventable. It happens every time I try and lose weight and is really getting in the way of me getting to the weight I want.

Typically I'll have,
~250g chicken
~1 cup yoghurt
~1 cup fruits (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
~1 potato
~1 Protein Bar
And then just depending on what sort of money I have maybe a burger or a hot dog (something cheap from the gas station).

I try and keep it under 1300 a day.

Honestly not working out much, I do cardio at the beginning (stationary bike, elliptical), but after a bit (a few weeks of weight loss) this tiredness sets in and I'm too tired/lethargic.

Also I started taking a probiotic, but that's only within the last month and this has been happening before that.

sleep more.

I's not a "sleepy" tiredness. Also I sleep plenty already.

Cut the rest of the carbs and up the cardio a little, the extra movement and no carbs will help restore energy

this is deliberate trolling

eat more carb dense but low cal foods

sounds like it could be malnutrition

also minimum 8hrs sleep m8

Any suggestions?

Also the captcha was pics of waffles... it's a sign.

sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, bananas

no pasta / bread / tortillas. those are carb dense but also calorie dense.

How do I lose the weight then?

It's calories in - calories out, so I cut calories and I feel awful. It's also not short-term junk food withdrawal since that would hit faster and it's been over a month now.

but that is in addition to things like chicken, tuna, eggs, and other natural sources of protein.

Clearly trying to derail your diet with large insulin spikes. You're getting tired from the insulin crash after your current carbs.

insulin spikes from sugar not carbs you dolt

I don't know, it's not just the "3pm grogginess", it's like a loss of fine motor control at times.

Goddamnit Veeky Forums using ice cream as a captcha.

I don't have a sweet tooth anyway so I essentially eat no sweets/sugars that aren't present in food normally.

Oh you're right i have mixed up carbs and sugars... could you explain to me the difference?

Sugar is just a type of carbohydrate, same with fiber and starch.