Would you put anything rich sales in your body?

Would you put anything rich sales in your body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIf8Ibda3E8
youtube.com/watch?v=GnI64N7Uhoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2sgpH6Ys53A
youtube.com/watch?v=IrfDFKTLifo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

why not? he's pretty big it obviously works

Maybe a hoon on sara

Devil trips confirms

Checked

Definetely not. I'd rather buy roids from that shady russian guy in the changing rooms

"You suck it so deep and hard that it fuckin' hurts. It's, like, agonizing pain. - Rich Piana
youtube.com/watch?v=IIf8Ibda3E8

Yeah, because he is just a sponsor branding. A company exists that makes the product and then they get together with someone like rich and put his name on it. He doesn't make it or have anything to do with the quality control. Its not like this guy knows how to run a fucking industrial food processing line. There are engineers that design that shit. Rich isn't like 'ok great work so far, let's tweak the pH in the second phase to get a higher yield of whey'. His full involvement is sampling the product and approving it before he agrees to have his name on it.

>Its not like this guy knows how to run a fucking industrial food processing line

I thought rich was really into business

okay, so how good is the mutant brand?

He's probably gone there and inspected the lines but I really doubt this mother fucker designed and built a factory by himself. That takes a team of engineers.

Sure y not

after breaking up with mutant he made a video basically calling people morons if they believed he actually thought people should use the supplements he marketed. and he's absolutely right. they pay him money to promote their product. he would be a fool to say no

i'd like to see if there is any footage of him talking about these kinds of details.

can you link to the video?

his preworkout and creatine are pretty tasty not gonna lie

mr hyde and dr jekyll taste like cough syrup

I think it was this one
youtube.com/watch?v=GnI64N7Uhoc

vid please.
also vids related to that please.
i'm no rich fan but this is interesting.

what the hell are PCAs?

no, I linked the wrong one. this is the one:
youtube.com/watch?v=2sgpH6Ys53A

I'm not sure, this is just my guess from a few comments he's made in his videos and what is common in the industry.

Rich actually got shit from Mutant for saying in his vids:
>yeah I promote that shit just for the money, it's better than most supps but supps are a scam if you're natty
>food is always a better alternative than supps
>just blend up some oats, milk, bananas and bp and you have a better mass gainer than any commercial shit
>the only reason I use whey is because I'm on so many steroids that I'd have to eat coolers full of chicken each day otherwise.
>nattys don't need that much protein anyways
>etc. etc.

Rich is a bit of a tool but his heart is in the right place.
His own 5% company also sells shit like pre-workouts but he says that it will help a little bit and most people don't really need it. They are trying to switch to a prepackaged meal plan. The meals themselves are actually pretty healthy and not that expensive. A lot of people write him of because he looks like a mega-meathead but he has a lot of decent advice in his videos.

ONE DEY YOU WHEY
-EXPENSIVE CLAVICHORD

If he sells me hard drugs or roids the yea. Food or supplements? Nope.

What the fuck is the problem here?
youtube.com/watch?v=IrfDFKTLifo

Lol Richards supplement factory is the same on some place in asia where every other supplement is produced. The packaging and labelling are the only things that are different.

Why not? I saw many positive feedback regarding his 5% line supplements.

Appearantly doesn't work aswell as synthol...