Okay, Veeky Forums

Okay, Veeky Forums

I have two options for shoes. ADIDAS Samba or Nike Cortez. Which ones are better? Tell me.

yes

look up or call multiple stores in your area and then go to the stores to try them on. /thread

Good analogy however I am looking more specifically for first hand experience stories with these shoes. (e.g. "Are they comfy?"/"Are they good for walking for several hours?")

Are you going for that low profile?

Sambas.

Are you trying to stand out?

Cortezes

Probably the one on the left

For what? Lifting, sports? There are better alteratives.
For everyday life, the samba are fucking great. They're no eyecatchers, but they do their job, after 3 years i still have mine, without a doubt the longest lasting sneaker i had.

Get sambas. Flat sole better for lifting, comfy plus they are much more Veeky Forums than Cortez

having had both of these and various other nike and adidas sneakers:
1. nike soles wear out faster than adidas +1 adidas
2. wtf are you planning to use them for?
3. why only two options?
4. adidas more comfortable +1 adidas
5. cortez smell less than samba +1 nike

but really you need to answer:
>2. wtf are you planning to use them for?
>3. why only two options?

I like sambas for both lifting and walking/running.

I'm a slav so i always chose Adidas, i'm not saying that Nike's are bad but when it comes to those 2 you showed adidas looks nicer in my opinion. Also i wonder why Slavs alwyas chose adidas and blacks always chose nike. Do mexicans choose puma?

>Which ones are better?
Whichever matches your purse

Slav is correct

Get Pumas they're better

that one yes that one

I would say sambas

They're great as a beater shoe as well. I love me some sambas

Sambas are the only sport shoe I've bought in the past 10 years. They're comfy and classic.

>not choosing glorious adidas

this word analogy... i dont think you know what it means

from a purely aesthetical pov: cortez are miles ahead

>analogy
You shouldnt have summer off. You should be in class learning how to use that word.

Both, looks chav tier.

Black will better fit with black adids polyiester tracksuit with big gold "adidas"

Black color makes blood less visible.

White color is a color of purity and virginity

You are wearing white only on special occasions, sunday holy mass, weddings, grandparents birthdays etc.

>wearing nikes to sunday mass and weddings
holy fuck this guy right here

You know nothing

GET BASED GAZELLES INSTEAD

>analogy
You have about as much understanding of that word as a crossfitter has of spinal health