Vitamin D3

Holy shit this stuff's magic, I've been doing 5000 IUs a day for about a fortnight now and I feel great. Fapped twice yesterday and today I already feel hornier and more energetic than I did back when I fell for the nofap meme. Honestly feel like I can take on the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

vrp.com/bone-and-joint/vitamin-d3-higher-doses-reduce-risk-of-common-health-concerns
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GB85JR4/
labdoor.com/rankings/vitamin-d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been doing this too, actually feel like I'm looking leaner and more volumeous after only a few days? Could just be my imagination

It is

East German olympic team was doing this though, and many countries still have athletes sit under sun lamps

Apparently if you're deficient (which 90% of the people on this shithole probably are because they all sit indoors on an Azerbaijani toad-licking forum) fixing the deficiency can boost your test a shitton, like if you hopped on a fake natty cycle.

I've had the same experience. A lot of people are living with a chronic vitamin D deficiency. Unfortunately the recommended doses of supplements you can get through the doctprs are usually so low they won't do much. I order pills of 3000 ius now and take 1-3 a day depending on the weather. It's pretty amazing how much it influences your general mood and well being.

good thing I sit by my window

My mom had a deficiency and she is a gardener. If you live in Northern Europe it doesn't really matter how much time you spend outside, you're pretty much doomed. If I have kids I'm putting them on supplements right away.

>hahaha so edgy I'm trying to get random people on the internet killed!

Kys faggot

>Azerbaijani toad-licking forum

my sides

Yeah I'm sure that'd have the same effect as being outside in the sun wearing nothing but shorts all day.
You'd need more than 25,000 IUs a day for months on end to so much as start feeling at all unwell from it

Is it that good or a meme? I was on 3000UI by a doctor but it didn't seem like much, do I need 5000?

I also never go outside at all.

I mean, the window is open and the sunlight hits me directly while shirtless. I'm also naturally pale so don't need much, and anyways I walk my dog everyday

5000 IUs is the standard amount you can easily get from a health/supplement store (in the UK anyway, sunnier countries might be 1-3000). Go off what a doctor says over borderline autistic teenage bodybuilders on the internet though.

Vitmain D doesn't penetrate glass

>I'm also naturally pale so don't need much

Placebo is such a wonderful thing

Compared to black people

>Azerbaijani toad-licking forum
hahaha what

i feel shitty as fuck during the winter months without it
>wake up
>dark outside
>5 pm
>dark outside
I need me some vit d3

Vitamin D isn't UV you mong

>Multitude of scientific studies showing how prevalent and harmful vitamin D deficiency is, how beneficial it is to fix said deficiency and how higher levels of vitamin D increases testosterone
>Lmao it's just a placebo dude

I still get my D

I just got ao.e yesterday. I hope I have as positive results as you. Only have the 2000iu pills though. Should I take it twice a day?

it helps with that? Winter days almost make me want to stop lifting or do anything

deficiency are real but you didn't have one and you are making stuff up

I live in the UK and spend barely any time outside, also I've had relatives diagnosed with it and had some symptoms myself.

okhay

Look it up on examine.com
I have depression-like episodes during these months
Last winter I stopped lifting and eating and lost like 12 pounds
Also failed a bunch of classes
Right now i'm feeling good and I'm up 20 pounds again since februari
vit d3 kan help a lot with depression, lack of energy etc

decided to look up some stuff about that, here's an article that seems pretty legit (all sources cited) if anyone's interested
vrp.com/bone-and-joint/vitamin-d3-higher-doses-reduce-risk-of-common-health-concerns

I'll look into it

Man that's probably my issue. I was working out everyday and going up 2.5/5lbs per week. Did that from August last year to January. But then... I suddenly stopped. I don't know what happened. I felt depressed and unmotivated.

Try it out, 30 days worth of 5000iu per day is cheap. I will start supplementing in september again

I found Vit D really good for my mood/energy/libido.

But after usng it for a couple of months i noticed that my hair started thinning.

I was NW -1 with the thickest hair a human could possibly have. now im NW1 with diffuse thinning.

Anyone else experienced this? I was also using zinc

>summer of 2016
>living in some god-forsaken hellhole where the sun never shines

shiggy diggy desu senpai

I get your point though. People who live in generally cloudy places might go their entire lives thinking they're miserable or depressed, but if you're used to widely varying sun exposure throughout the year, you definitely notice the effect.

Get some sun or chug that D, bros. Shit's essential.

I thought vit d helped against hair loss, especially when deficient?
>more energy
Maybe your test levels are higher what causes the hairloss?

think you're just getting older brah

this happened when i was 21. im 23 now and its still going despite stopping supplements
it was very sudden and coincided with beggining the supplement use

>nw1
That's literally just a mature hairline.

Yeah, you'll go bald eventually, but not until you're like 80. You also can't be white or have high testosterone without one.

I started taking vitamin d3 as well as omega 3 and creatine about 2 weeks ago as well. The combination is wonderful.

More energy, more focus, better skin complexion, higher libido, and I don't know if it's a coincidence but I've noticed the empty patches on my beard have started to fill in recently.

been taking 5,000 IUs for months. i feel the same tbqh

i get about 20 minutes of sunlight though. should i take 10,000 IUs?

>You also can't be white or have high testosterone without one.

What do you mean by this?
I'm mixed (white black)
Also up until 21/22 I had NW-1 and built muscle incredibly easily and was naturally good at most sports. so I doubt it was low testosterone

Was she non-white?

Also I should say that my grandfather is 90 with a full head of hair. (not an exaggeration. )

The reason whites evolved to have lighter skin was to absorb more vitamin D You mong...

>Maybe your test levels are higher what causes the hairloss?
Maybe. I did notice that my libido increased massively. (started noticing 5/10s walking around me as being hot)

although I have never been low testosterone because I had no issues putting on a lot of muscle and being good in sports

I'm nocturnal, literally sleep all day/stay up all night. Is vitamin D Just a meme Veeky Forums

I was diagnosed with a deficiency when I was younger and was givin vitamin D Vitamins but I didn't notice anything afterwards. I do drink alot of whole milk now though which has vitamin D In it but idk. Somebody tell me cus I don't wanna take it if it's just a meme...

Nope, we're both very pale.

They really are though, being better/feeling better because of pills that do jack shit? Thats fucking great

How do you know you are not low test???

YOU CANT KNOW
FUCKING IDIOTS.
BLABLABLA I'M HIGH TEST CUZ I GOT HORNY.
NEWSFLASH CUNTGOBBLER IT IS NOT A PROOF OF HIGH TEST! FUCKING FAGGOTS

Good article, good sources.
Thanks bruh!

I believe that im not low testosterone because I have never experienced any of the symptoms of low testosterone.

Never had a blood test though

You have to take like a lot for it to have any effect.

If you take like 5000 IU its basically safe sterons

Are you memeing? I can't tell. Pls be serious brehs I don't wanna fall for a meme.

No srsly try it and look up the toxicity of vitamin d3 if you want extra proof that 5000 IUs a day is incredibly safe

If you live in a sunless shithole ie. Ireland or Britain or if you are a basement dweller then yes, go for it. You can also ask your doctor about it.

Question, doesn't D3 need at least some sunlight to actually have a effect

legit question, bumping

I think sunlight is what triggers the natural reaction in the skin that causes vitamin d synthesis, as I understand it supplementing with d3 does the same thing without the need for sunlight.

Thanks retards, finally something of worth on this fucking board

Vitamin D benefits are not cumulative. They have done grip strength tests on people with deficiency and noticed that medium doses (

they should give all old people vit d3
>less falling risk
>stronger bones
>works wonders against dementia etc
>better quality of life
>more muscle mass

Breh. I can't handle this shit.

Started taking 4000 IUs last week after seeing some threads pop up here and now I'm popping random wood like its middle school. Now I have to spend a good portion of my day trying to hide this shit.

What kind of sorcery is this?!

It's literally like a low dose test cycle if you're deficient

This is what happens on no fap

Will I see any significant boosts to my lifts as well? Or at least did you notice any on yours.

Pretty decent b8 senpai

Yeah but I'm bulking atm so they might have gone up anyway

Correlation =/= Causation

I live in AZ, should I bother taking the pills and doing sun exposure or is that too much?

You need vitamin d and cholesterol to synthesize androgens, so basically this

Just walk around in the sun 20 minutes and you have your fucking dose of vitamin D you stupid fucking retards, damn.

what's the highest quality vitamin D3 you can buy? I don't want that nature's valley cheap shit

I just use the Holland & Barrett ones. I don't think it really matters so long as it contains as much as it says it does.

>The sun emits vitamin d

Haha lol i no rite? xD

lmao, truth

>just be urself
Fuck off

Only works if you live somewhere sunny enough, I went for a walk for 2 hours yesterday and there was total cloud cover the entire time.

Do know how far the sun is you fucker? Do I look like I got a fucking rocket to spare

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GB85JR4/

lel have a (you) from reddit

labdoor.com/rankings/vitamin-d

>20 minutes a day vs 15 seconds a day.

Hm.

Well I just fell for the meme. Went to vitamin shoppe on my break and got 200 caps for 12 bucks. Not bad for more than half a years worth supply desu. Guess we'll find out in a few days if it actually does do anything.

Casual. 10,000 IU is the way to go.

OK srs question here brahs...
I go to bed every morning at about 7am wake up at around 5 pm. I'm a legit nocturnal shut in NEET. I drink alot of whole milk that's fortified with the stuff, but if I start taking vitamin D3 daily will it be like I'm on roids or nah?
If yes can I still keep my natty card?

Good for you user, Vitamin D deficiency is possibly the largest cause of lower than average test. It effects so many micro absorptions in the human body that the slightest deficiency can cause debilitating harm.
Don't forget to get your daily 10-15 minutes of sun though, the effect on cellular processes is important.

how about fix ur sleeping pattern retarded fuck
sstop smoking weed or whatever ur doing

Vitamin D is a hormone that's basically at the base of your body operation. Immune system, muscle function, nerve function, etc.

Get your levels to between 60-80ng/ml for optimum. 40-60ng/ml is just fine, 60-80 shows more disease resistant stats.

Most everybody in the US has low to deficient levels. So yeah, taking some can provide a 'boost', but it's really more like getting closer to how you should feel.

I browse Veeky Forums and work out when I'm not sleeping. Pls answer my question please.

>Vitamin D is a hormone
No its not, it's a vitamin you doofus

Fellow fitizens please help me how much vit D should I be supplementing if I'm a 6'2" 79kg 19yo lad?

>No its not, it's a vitamin you doofus

If you're fucking stupid, then yes, yes it is a vitamin.

>Fellow fitizens please help me how much vit D should I be supplementing if I'm a 6'2" 79kg 19yo lad?

You need enough to get your level up to between 60-80ng/ml, however much that is.

Being a fat soluble hormone, you can take days worth, a weeks worth, a month's worth, 3 months worth, 6 month's worth all at once (though it has a 3 month halflife so not a lot of reason to do 6 months worth at once).

Vit D researchers recommend 5,000i.u.'s per day as a maintenance dose. That may or may not be enough to bring your levels up.

Much appreciated

haha fuck me

>Just walk around in the sun 20 minutes and you have your fucking dose of vitamin D you stupid fucking retards, damn.