Terrible Progress

I've been lifting for 13 straight months and this is what I look like.

13. Fucking. Months.

I track all of my calories. I weigh my food. I lift 6 days a week. What the fuck could I be doing wrong?

Lifts and stats:

6'0 195lbs
5RM (lbs):
Squat 275
Bench 175
DL 365
OHP 130

This is me 13 months ago, for reference, at around 170lbs.

Cut harder.

What program have you done?

How many cut/bulks have you done?

At least you made some progress. We're you doing a cal surplus?

>I lift 6 days a week.
There's your problem.

Is it time to cut?

I've been doing a PPL with TM progression for like the past 6 months, bulking for all of it, before that did shorter cuts and bulks.

what is your TDEE and how much do you eat? what are your macros like? what is your routine? do you do cardio? what is your actual-goal?

Heavier ohp and pullups imo, do them

I mean your progress isn't terrible. You clearly look more muscular than before, it's just gonna take a while to get the cut you're looking for. Stick with it bro.

TDEE is like 3300 and I eat 3700/day, 200+ protein, 100+ fat, the rest carbs. I do cardio 1-2 times per week. My goal is 210lbs at 12%bf and 1/2/3/4 lifts for 5x5.

whys that? Should I switch to Upper/Lower or something?

I dont see the problem, thats decent mass for 13 months and average genetics.
Youre just need to cut you fat fuck

Haha this is what you get for not doing cardio and stomachs. You'll never make it

Your problem is unrealistic expectations.
This is good progress for 1 year. Not outstanding but good. Your lifts are ok too. Again that's mediocre but nothing to be upset about.
6 days a week is a lot, if you're not making the progress you want try an actual program with more periodization and rest time for anywhere from a few weeks to two months, and see how that works for you. In my opinion you're never going to break PRs when you spend 6 days a week at the gym. Not that you should never go that often but definitely mix it up.

You fucking noob. You are a complete beginner, so you should be doing SS/SL, not a three-day split. There is a reason we tell everyone to do it. What are your lifts?

Read the OP, I'm too advanced for SS (already ran it)

your natty, ofcourse thats how yull look like. What, did you expect to be arnold mode already? fuckin top kek.

You're not doing anything wrong. Stop comparing yourself to the lean 160lb skeletons in CBTs who look like normies when they put clothes on.

Are you at 1/2/3/4?
If not, go back to SS. Besides, a 6-day PPL works either for advanced lifters or non-nattys.

well atleast your arms look pretty good, i bet you look nice in a t shirt

What this guy says
Or at least do actual Texas Method

This is good op. You put on good mass. This is what is to be expected when lifting natty. You just need to lose bodyfat..

This is some good development.

Hit muscles twice a week, slow bulk (+ 250 Kcal), eat clean

in 2 years you're going to be ready for ascension

Lift heavier, user!

I've been doing PPL consistently for a month at 5'7 138lbs and have similar lifts (compared to size)

Squat 205
Bench 150
DL 235 (Nice DL tho)
OHP 130

The point of doing 5 reps is that you must feel like you wouldn't be able to do the sixth.

I've been lifting for 1.5 years and i also lift 6 days a week.
What's the problem?

PPL right from the start is ok if you're looking for aesthetics. 6 days a week is also fine but you will have to do some form of periodization. Play with your variables of intensity and volume or plan then out on a weekly or bi-weekly basis so you don't burn yourself out. I've been doing PPL right from the start, 2 years ago. Had terrible dieting until last year but still made gains. Pic related it's me a couple of weeks ago. Currently more cut than that since my goal is to reach 10% before bulking again.

not op but I've been doing PPL 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week for about a month now. PPL is really fun but I want it to be useful.

Should I switch it over to SL or SS? I'm trying to get down to ottermode in 1-2 years. Currently 198 lbs 23% bf trying to get to 150 @

How much protein do you consume per day?

How much fat do you consume per day?

How much sleep are you getting per day?

You dont look like you really push yourself at the gym. Lift until you feel like youre going to faint. Maybe scale it back to 4 days a week - you might have more effective workouts if you give your body more rest.

>ppl
>6 days a week
lmao too much volume. chances are you're just not recovering fully and also not doing a progressive overload. You can't do progressive overload because you probably feel like shit for your squat or deadlift day because of what you did the day before.
More time in the gym doesn't equate to more gains. You need to allow yourself to recover or, if you're going to exceed your maximum tolerable dose (regarding stimulus response) you have to have a plan to supercompensate (recover and return stronger to achieve a greater stimulus basically) and bleed out that fatigue so your overall fitness (ability to achieve a new max) will increase.

Basically you should be following a program with planned progression, fatigue loading, and also recovery blocks in order to allow you to get stronger and handle heavier loads. a bastardized TM template isn't going to push progress. You could try something like high load beginner or medium load intermediate Sheiko in order to get some volume and frequency into you so you can build muscle and accrue mastery in the lifts faster

Get used to this look because youre going to look like this for at least another 3 years. Welcome to the natty life.

Go back to SS and make sure you're recovering properly. Try it for 2 or 3 weeks, making sure you're eating and sleeping plenty, and getting enough rest between sets. A young guy can easily hit a 3 plate squat and body weight bench on SS.

That's actually great progress bro, you just need to cut now and you'll look good. I mean you'll still be small but you'll be happier with the way you look. Then you can start bulking again but honestly your progress is good.

Took me 4 years to get a raw 1,235 total (305,425,505) at 185.

Lifting times 3 times a week. Not sure if this can be improved by lifting more days, natty progress is shit.

Shifty gene tickets brah

switch to UL or push/pull AxBxAxx

Try lifting 3-4 days a week, add another day of just mobility and stretching exercises or a little cardio, and always a rest day. Seriously, sometimes less is more. Gotta find your personal sweet spot.

I feel so happy I went to greyskull and quit PPL after one week of lifting because of your progress

u look worse

this

Well shit son, you're looking a lot better than your beginning pic.

I think your biggest priority should be to
1.) Cut
2.) Unfuck your program

>SS meme claims another victim

Damn nice tits!

you have lowtest OP

honestly i think you might be right

Hey, I'm your exact same height and weight. Been doing SS for two months now. Can you give me any insight about what my progression should/ will look like?
5RM Squat-135. Bench-95.