TFW your 6/10 Indian friend is in China banging 8/10 chinkies three to four times a week

>TFW your 6/10 Indian friend is in China banging 8/10 chinkies three to four times a week.

>TFW he sends you screenshots of the messages with the nudes they send him

God damn. Idgaf I'd they've had plastic surgery.... he's a lucky bastard.

Anyway.

What's the best way to improve my pull ups? I can just about manage to do one from a hanging start. Can I do anything to improve so I can finally train pull ups by doing pull ups?

do negatives you weak faggot

How do I get up there to do negatives? Ya dummy

Jump faggot

Look up scoobys pull up program

Post the screenshots

>tfw average looking white guy

How do I get girl?

Use a chair, or jump.

have high test. I'm not even kidding.

You jump and catch yourself at the top of the movement, retard.

>work on yourself
>speak confidently (your deeper voice, downswing instead of upswing your voice inflections
>just be yourself, but fucking own it

Hijacking this garbage thread. I'm on the verge of my first muscle-up, help me you fucking faggots (I'm 100kg so it's tough but I can crank pulls and dips out with 20kg added)

Use a chair, or jump

what part do you get stuck on?

>screenshots of the messages with the nudes they send him

if he isnt sending you in person nudes then it is probably just his brown smelly ass using google.

No. This is a blue board.

Despite all chinkies looking the same, I'd rather not grass him up on 4chin.

I thought Chinese hated brown people?

The transition from pullup to dip. I can't seem to get above the bar.

Where's he meeting these girls OP?

Veeky Forums has a lot of memes that aren't the same in real life.

Also, white people think they're better than they are.

I'm Indian, I've fucked 3 Chinese girls in the last 2 years or so. University students here in the UK.

Although, people don't often clock me as Indian, even Indian girls think I'm mixed race.

PS. Don't go for the fatties, even mildly chubby ones. They're gross.

Skinny pale Chinese girls are hot though. Usually completely shaved/waxed, usually on the pill, but don't trust them.

They will do anything and are naturally submissive in private. Had one give me head under a library table more than once. Swallowed every last drop. What's even better is that she stayed there for about an hour after just playing with my dick and balls with her tongue until I got hard again. Then she would go again. I was drained.

Little too vivid brah.

What about Korean girls out of curiousity? They're usually Nuch more strict.

>such a cuck that he can't even create fap fantasies with himself as the protagonist

Jesus son.

Talk to an Asian girl. You already meet the only requirement.

Lighter skin is literally the only thing that stops you from being anathema to these women.

I know this as I'm an Arab but I'm not olive-skinned so women love me, especially white women. If I looked like my darkest relatives I'd strike out every time.

Actually, a lot of the Asian girls I know won't date whites because of poor perceived family values.

Funnily enough, they tell me that in terms of cultural respect, they give us(indians, specifically Hindus and Buddhists) a higher "ranking" over whites any day.

The Chinese are not afraid to admit that dharmic philosophy and India in general has dominated Asian religions and culture for millennia.

This is what a lot of whites fail to realise when they tell each other that "chinks hate poo in loos" on their internet Indonesian traditional silhouette puppet doll manufacturing discussion forums.

In mainland China and most of the east Asia actually -- Indian people are the shittiest race you can be. I think it might be worse than being a roodypoo. However, in Singapore the girls are a little more open to indian guys. Most of the foreign labor is indian men, so society is a bit more open to shitdians. Still bottom of the barrel though.

Lol no way I rarely see asian girls date poo in the loos and if they do theyre the ugly ones

>8/10
>Chinks

Pick One

Keep in mind there are tiers of Indians.

It's a unique place unlike any other in terms of race and ethnicity.

So can you shit in a toilet?

I can.

Do I choose to though?

Who knows..... ;^)

I'm pretty sure you're not correct.

I'm FOB Korean and can guarantee you that all of us prefer whites over Indians 100%. My chinese friend dated an Indian and never told her parents because of how badly they're percieved. Whites are RIP tho too; most of us prefer are own race for some odd reason.

Russian dips

you need to do one pull up with about third of your bw added
also work on the explosive aspect og the movement (get as high up as you can)
losing weight sure won't hurt.

Do you feel like a specific muscle is letting you down? I'd try one-arm row variations and shrugs.

This is a shit thread and you should all feel bad for posting in it

> Indian
> 6/10
Cool lies, OP.

Post the screenshots