Do you meet their high standards, Veeky Forums?

Do you meet their high standards, Veeky Forums?

>Crossfitters are cucks
Color me surprised

And/or bisexual

Proof that crossfitters are cucks

it's probably just going to be the guy fucking the other guy in the ass while the girl watches

i wouldn't fuck her because the husband would probably sit in the corner and try to critique my posture and incorporate some kind of bullshit pseudoscience he read in The Supple Leopard by Kelly Starrett.

>that doggy style looks good bro! But you need to maintain good head posture, by simply moving your head forward by 2 inches, you create 30 pounds of unnecessary pressure on your L5 and create an unnatural curvature of the lumbar
>*proceeds to fuck her doggystyle while hanging off of a pullup bar and using a kipping thrust to penetrate her*

Don't forget the part where you wouldn't fuck her because you're not fit enough.

crossfit fag spotted

Spotted the delusional "I'm in top fitness shape" fag.

I took a shot at some shit like this a couple of years ago, fuckers almost robbed me but I had my gun on me and almost fucking killed those pieces of shit.

This is literally how every bi mmf ends up like

Story tiem?

lmao ok bud. why don't you go do some kipping pullups and calm down

Sorry you aren't fit enough for crossfit chicks, you don't have to kys just keep at it.

How tall is that guy? Miring physique

>crossfit men

ftfy

>anyone
ftfy

all crossfit "women" look like men. they're cute for like a week then they start getting on steroids and spouting how they're the "most athletic people on the planet" lol crossfitters should be put in a containment camp

I'm surprised that being melanin-blessed is not a requirement.

I actually had a kek at this post, don't let some grumpy fag like get to you.

No such thing.

Crossfit. Where the women look like men and the men look like women.

Kek

Greentext please

Kind of wish it was the other way around. Looking for pig disgusting out of shape male 22 to 38. Like shove hostess cakes in his fat face while fucking him up the ass and stuff.

hahaha wtf

you have to go back

Tell us nigger

The dumber it is, the better workout it is