So Veeky Forums

So Veeky Forums,

I weight around 170lbs, I bench about 135 on upper body gym days, and I max out my squat at around 250.

There is a man that has said several less-than-appealing things about me. This man weighs at least 150lbs more than I do, but it is all fat.

I plan on fighting this man in several months, either in a boxing match or bareknuckle.

I want the fight to be as painful as possible for him. What workouts should I focus on between now and then?

I currently go to the gym Mon-Fri, alternating upper and lower body, only using the Smith machine and bodyweight exercises.

Boxing

>he fell for the strong powerlifter can beat anyone meme
>mfw 1pl8 bench at 170
>mfw i bench 195 at 145 and i still consider myself dyel

so just boxing style-workouts, or actually boxing?kill yourself pleb

Muay Thai & BJJ

Fuck him up on his feet and then take him down and beat his ass.

the only advantage he has over me is his weight, he was drunk at a party I was at and punched me in the chest, shit was weak as fuck. Should I try the exercise where you dip around a rope for speed?

Why don't you just not fight?

Are you underage?

Low-test spotted

>only using the Smith machine

What

>I plan on fighting this man in several months,
You're an idiot and need to finish puberty

Because I'm not a little bitch
The gym I go to doesn't have free weights really
Age has literally nothing to do with it, the guy is 23 and I'm 20

>The gym I go to doesn't have free weights really
What

>Because I'm not a little bitch

But you are, you're also retarded.

You're over 20 years old, what the fuck is the point of fighting and if you're so angry why are you doing it in a few months instead of now? Will you even remember what you're fighting about in a few months?

Planet fitness isn't exactly the best
If you're not willing to fight someone who gives you shit, then you're a pussy. Being diplomatic only goes so far.

Weight is a colossal advantage if he manages to get you on the floor and onto your back. If you want to learn how to fight, go train how to fight. It's common fucking sense. Don't waste your time doing Smith machine shit.

>If you're not willing to fight someone who gives you shit, then you're a pussy

So why don't you fight right now? Walk up to him and punch him in the face next time you see him, cmon mr alpha

if you surprise the guy, have good technique, and hit a vital point, this is actually all you need to knock him out

Fat people are fairly slow, just grab his shirt and try to keep him at distance while trying to keep his side facing you and throwing some punches at his jaw, since you clearly dont want to learn how to fight properly.

You're a weak, butthurt idiot.
Stop using the fucking Smith machine #1
2, start eating more protein and doing full body exercises
3, start banging hot chicks instead of worry about what other men say to you

why the fuck would you suckerpunch someone you fucking beta bitch, that's not alpha its fucking cowardly

The issue isn't learning how to fight, I'm just wanting to train the muscle groups that would let me do more damage.

You're a fucking idiot. Just go to a boxing gym you mong.

You're the beta retard who plans a fight 3 months in advance and comes to ask Veeky Forums for help

If you're so alpha and angry why don't you just walk up and start punching him then and there? That's it.

That's what an "alpha" would do

1. Never claimed to be alpha
2. I never asked for help fighting, I didn't say "help I don't know how to fight help me".
3. You're a fucking tard who has no idea how the rules of society work.

You didn't ask for help fighting because you are a colossal fucking idiot. Bench pressing 100 pounds more isn't going to carry over in any meaningful way. Go. Join. A. Boxing. Gym.

>drunk punch
>weak

No shit. He has more mass than you, if he has even a fraction of the speed that still translates to more kinetic energy and force behind each punch, and all he has to do to severely injure you is grab you and fall down on top of you.

Even if you have all the skill in the world, all it takes is a single fuck up. Why do you think it's rare for boxers to box above their weight class? Mass. Force=Mass times acceleration. If you have equal acceleration - and don't underestimate a fat person's ability to accelerate - the more mass will always win out.

Even if you win the fight, you're a fucking cunt apecuck.

Letting some fat piece of shit worm his way into your mind and get you plotting premeditated assault and go begging strangers to teach you how to fight is pathetic. You don't even know the first thing and you're talking about wanting to make him hurt.

You're a sad, hurt little man. I hope you stay that way, brah. Don't even know what krav maga is, shit. Fuckin take boxing then when the assault charges against an untrained fatass get dropped watch those boxing classes get weighed into the excessive use of force ruling. Stupid ass.

Did you actually schedule a fight with this guy three months from now?

truth
>wahh some fatty talked shit and i can't handle it i wanna hit him i'm gonna lift so i can be a big guy and hit him
>help me lift i can't even do that
>my ass is too red

>3. You're a fucking tard who has no idea how the rules of society work.
Says the guy organising fights behind the gym after school 3 months from now.

You're not manly, you're not alpha; youre a faggot acting like hes 15. Grow up.

I want you to screen cap this thread and look at it again in 5 years so you can experience just hiw pathetic you are from an adult's perspective.

Hey OP. See that child in the image you posted? That's how you'll look. A little shit nosed piece of trash beating on somebody weaker and fatter than you.

(OP)

m8 why don't you use free weights

you stand a better chance of beating this guy if you can actually put up weight

BOXING
IF HES KNOCKED OUT THE FIGHT ENDS.
Fight with honor, be the bigger man.
And dont forget, if you punch the nose hard enough he wont be able to see

You should know how to escape if he mounts you like the kid in the picture does to the other kid. If you dont know how to get out from under someone else in a quick and effective way, you are fucked.

You should skip the gym, start taking boxing/grappling classes, and you will win easy.

How is this actually going to play out even if he does get training
"Good day sir, I have came to right the wrong you did me four months ago - have at thee!"

OP here, how about some more background info.

We share the same group of friends, and this guy has shown some severe disrespect over the course of several months. I have seen him many times along the year, we're in the same group chats, etc.

i haven't organized anything, it's something that happens every year, people get together and box, grapple, etc. with someone for fun. Good times.

I'm not asking someone to teach me how to fight, not asking for advice on taking him down, nothing like that.

All I'm asking for is specific exercises that train the muscles one would use in a fight.

>guy disrespects me in a mild manner
>im going to train for months so i can physically hurt him to gain vengeance

Why stop there? Train for the next decade, find out where his kid goes to school and pile drive his child through a fucking table. That'll show him.