Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
What are the benefits of lifting in a luxury gym?
>Pic related, 5,000 bucks a year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0
crc.gatech.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People will know you have money
money>(face, height, frame)

swimming + machine supersets

Literally nothing at all. Home gym cost me £25 on Gumtree and I have 2 barbells, a bench, 4 dumbbells with about 160kg in spare plates.

The hottest girls go to expensive gyms because those are the places they gold dig rich guys

fitness wise? no benefits besides maybe having some fitness instructor with top notch credentials or something of the sort

social status wise?

There's a fancy $1500/year gym near me I'm thinking of joining. Lucky for me I get a discount (Its part of a hospital network and I work for the hospital) and it's $400 a year, no contract, no fees for joining or canceling. It's got a nice pool and sauna. Downside it's a bunch of rich cunts and a lot of old people getting rehabbed.

Bump

Not a lot of people go to those often.

>$1500/yr
jesus. what do they have that makes it so expensive?

This, please tell me it has more than just a nice pool and sauna, otherwise it sure as shit isnt worth that much.

The high price keeps the riff raff out, you don't have to tip the receptionist as she gets paid more.

>tip the receptionist
i've never had to do this at any gym. is this a meme

Wait. Do Americans seriously tip the receptionist in gyms? What the fuck?

No. You're being taken on a ruse cruise.

>you don't have to tip the receptionist

$5,000 to go to heaven, huh?

>Do Americans seriously tip the receptionist in gyms?
No, its a bad meme thats gone too far.

>americans unironically pay more just so they don't have to tip

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

the benefit of luxury places is you meet wealthy people that can open a door to that world if you pĺay your cards right or someone is interested about you being in.

FUCKING LMAO. Ahh, "money". The end game for coping incels.

I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST?
It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here. It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? If you don't have GENETICALLY GIVEN LOOKS (meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME) then you are FUCKED!

Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad.

Why are you Eurocucks so obsessed with spreading misinformation? At gold's gym, I pay $25/month and tip the receptionist $2, $5 on the weekends.

>tip the receptionist $2, $5 on the weekends
So you have more money than sense?

>he fell for the "STEM meme" meme.

The closest thing to a luxry gym around me is around $1000 per year, and I'd gladly pay it if I could afford it. COmes with
Health Screenings (cholesterol, heart rate, body fat, probably more)

Free Weights (massive weightroom)
Sauna
Basketball Court
Cushioned track

TOWEL SERVICE

Massage therapy
A fucking Deli inside

Sports leagues
Nutritionist Consultations

It really does seem great and I could probbly afford it but my commercial gym is 40/month cheaper and only 5 minutes away from me.

"Free" weights that you pay 1000 big ones for, jesus Europeans are stupid

really rich cougars who are obsessed with staying fit enough to attracted a young stud cub like me and be my sugar momma

Thats... actually a pretty nice setup. Throw in a pool and a climbing wall and it would be my dream gym.

>all these jews that don't tip the receptionist
how poor are you guys?

You tip anyone that gives you a service, except for prostitutes

Has this thread been officially de-railed?
Y/N ?

Since he said $ and not € I would think he is an americunt like you

Check yourself

Expensive gyms are probably a lot cleaner, have nicer looking facilities, higher class people, and probably a lot less people on the freeweights.

Never been to one though : (

Ozzies
Kiwis
a fucking leaf

Forgot to mention, it has an olympic pool, and a relay pool. No climbing wall though.

underrated shitpost

kek'd

you only have snobbish fat cats there

Free weights as in not machines you fucking idiot

>luxury gyms cost this much
>the cheapest non-Planet Fitness gym in my area is still $120/month
>that gym is the fucking Y

is it lifetime fitness?

im going there for the summer. mainly for the pools, rockclimbing, and chicks

Serbian here
We have the mos expensive gym in Europe in our capital city

In my country, pools and gyms are typically separated.

My city has an olympic size pool, 8 lanes à 50m, and i pay €3.50 for an hour.

Let's say you swim 3 times a week, that's €546 a year.
I guess that is expensive, but the quality of the pool is very high

are you the original FACE HEIGHT FRAME autist?

can you sign my left buttcheek ?

i thought tipping was normal for all americans even at the gym. that's what i've heard, at least

Name of gym, brate?

Bulgar here, our most expensive fitness is Pulse and it is barely 400eur a year.. Nice place though, especially the one near me in South Sofia.

Except that Justin Bieber gets more pussy, and of higher quality while putting in less effort, than any male model you can think of. And he's a 5'7 twink.

It's a meme guys. We don't tip them.

We had a pulse in orlando.

Wait, no! Not that kind of Pulse..

i heard it was a good place to exercise your gunz

I also heard that it had killer atmosphere and people died to get in, do you know if that's true?

where the fuck do you live where the Y is 120 a month?

I heard it's more of a "flatliner" now.

Oh well, that's what happens when you go in guns blazing and run out of steam.

Why the fuck wouldn't you tip the receptionist? They have to make a living too.

I mean, if I go late at night when it's not busy, I don't tip. But if I come during the after work rush, I usually leave at least a buck or two.

opинджa e 2 бoнa нa гoдинa

Cигypнo зaщoтo e в мoл? He cи cтpyвa пapитe въoбщe. Къдe тpeниpaш инaчe?

дoмa

мoй чoвeк.

Лeжaнкa имaш ли? Tpябвa дa cи взeмa a нe нaмиpaм eвтини, или пoнe cтoйкa зa клeкoвe, пeйкa имaм вeчe.

West Michigan. The Y recently got bought out by the local community college, however, and the website no longer has the prices posted.

networking with successful business men and their qt daughters. all the equipment you want. never cramped,always clean always tidy. no indians. 2-6 female PTs in the venue who have been hired mostly for their juicy ass.(same for male PTs actually but no homo) swimming pool, sauna, tanning bed, massages inclusive. convenient location (inner city). qt receptionist who wishes you a good workout with a beaming smile every. single. time. and when you mumble "you too" its fine because she actually does work out there

dont need to be "super rich" to drop a couple thousand bucks a year for that

>face it
>not FACE it

Gonna have to take points away for that one, user.

>and when you mumble "you too" its fine because she actually does work out there

>While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad.
>not
>While you SLAVE away for your WIFE, SHE'LL be DREAMING about (and probably VISITING) CHAD.

you get a little lazy at the end, there?

It was upon reading this that I now understand why the Vikings yearned for Valhalla.

This. I have a membership to a high end gym in Santa Monica. Towel service, no "stinky" minorities, all equipment functional, never crowded, qt's around 4-8pm, juice bar ($3-5 post workout smoothies), 4 EMPTY squat racks, and every machine for every muscle imaginable. Competition is mostly dyle business men, old fucks, and your average doctor and lawyer. I don't know if the prices are lowered for females but around prime time, the gym is full of 5-9/10 qt's, who are easily impressed with a 3p8 deadlift. They're either strippers who don't want to be bothered by "lower and poorer" men or working professionals (most are 5/10's). Literally 3 bishes watched me squat once, while going for 4p8 ATG. Best $175 a mo.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0

I had a membership at a $2000 per year gym for a year

It was expensive because it was also a spa with all kinds of special sauna rooms, pools, etc (and a spot for gay cruising)

Wasn't worth it imo

Wellness Sky
30,000 dollars per year

>i pay 720 a year for a shitty little anytime fitness membership, fuck australia

>Not working out at Xclusive
>Not having a Pension for Armani Suits
>Not sneaking an Uzi into the locker room
>Not getting checked out by hardbodies and overmuscled faggots while you wait for the stairmaster

I bet you guys couldn't even get a reservation at Barcadia. Let alone Dorsia's.

No that would be the shooting range.

I was thinking i'd never do a luxury gym but i just remembered i paid 120 a month for my last gym because i do fight training.

I pay $20 bucks a month to use a gym like this.

Fucking universities man. crc.gatech.edu/

specifically
>Olympic swimming pool (not just Olympic sized, but the actual pool used in the 1996 Olympics)
>40 ft rock wall
>6 basketball courts
>Indoor soccer court
>20 ping pong tables
>Indoor 1/3 mile track
>Sauna
>Indoor Recreational pool w/ water slide and lazy river
>5 squash courts
>Weight floor with pretty much everything you could imagine
>Turf fields open outside 24/7
>Cute college chicks errwhere

Paradise for $20 a month.

For that price, they better pump tren through the air vents

T-this is bait, r-right user?

No pulse now. Not even defibrillators can help

>not making a "check 'em" joke

Check this get, cunt

You can waste more money than in a normal gym?

I pay £50 a month (which is like $60 right now probably) to train at a weightlifting/powerlifting gym. All of the bars and plates are Eleiko. There's a coach who runs the programming and adjusts your form.

I'd never go back to training in a normie gym.

>spelling penchant "pension"

i guess for all intensive purposes the joke still works.

I always give prostitutes the tip though

Do retarded Europeans seriously believe everything they read on the internet?

Me

>Geroge Soros

Just you wait. In a few years he'll go back to his inner earth lair to shed his skin and when he comes back, bitches will be all over his new, ripped 20 year old self.

Fucking inner earth reptiloids, man.

Plz don't help the summer kids. There's nothing worse than these casual fags clogging up the board and wrecking the culture

TFW golds gym is not 24h, open at 6:30 till 22. I need earlier than that 5:30 till 23:30 fits me best

>American gyms have "receptionists"
>American gyms frequently ban certain lifts
>American gyms have trainers running around instructing people
>American gyms have lunk alarms
>American gyms have smoothie bars

You do so much crazy shit it's impossible to tell what is real and what is not.

German here, i used to go to McFit which, jst as the name indicates, is a low level gym for low life scum. I switched now to an expensive as fuck gym (8000€) a year and holy fuck am i happy.

>no more arabs trying to bully skinny kids
>no more fights involving arabs
>no more refugees that are inept to the concept of towels and trashbins
>literally no subhumans, the few arabs and sikhs are super nice and chill
>my new PT has fixed my shin splints, my right knee pain and my lower back pain
>literally pain free for the first time in 10 years
>apparently i was having anterior pelvic tilt and forward head posture, yeah he was like lemme fix that shit too, and he did
>made me a meal plan that fixed my kidney problems too
>i've become way more flexibel, strong, balanced and overall confident in my body

This is just way more than i ever achieved with pure lifting, here i dont just go lifting, i go imrpoving my whole body, keeping it healthy while making MORE strength gains in LESS time. I dont wanna ever go back to looking up routines on the internet. This is the shit right here.

I just looked that up and it's 720 EUR/month.
Why lie?

720/year. Whoops.

cyka blyat

I've never understood gyms.

>public pools of any type are fucking disgusting
>the equipment is crawling with god knows what
>other people see you struggle

An honorable female would never go because she doesn't want to be on creepshot.org or be followed by the mentally challenged rapist.

An honorable male wouldn't go because there's no reason to. He's fit enough with his daily routine, doesn't need to look like a roidhead, and wouldn't expose his body to the mistakes of others.

>b-but muh free towel!

You really want to use the same thing Akhmed the Saudi Prince rubbed his tiny dick with? No, the gym's laundry is not an autoclave.

Receptionists, banning, alarms, and smoothie bars are all true. There's even pizza in some of them.

As far as "trainers," they are not trainers at all but thinly veiled salespeople. The point is to get you to extend or upgrade your membership, or give you a warm fuzzy for being there in the first place. Most of them stay far away from the free weights.

You know they earn less than minimum wage? if you don't tip the receptionist you're pure scum

Honestly it's a meme, especially in NY. You only find old men in there and not the kind you'd like if you a homo. There are no women there

Most women here in the city go to Equinox, because of the brand appeal. They also go to niche studios for yoga, dancing, Zumba, etc.

Never pay for overpriced shit like OP