What's the fattest you've ever been?

What's the fattest you've ever been?

What was it like?

300lbs

now

i have a cuter, skinnier, nicer and more loyal gf than when i was at a healthy weight. she also gets mad at me for going to the gym because she doesn't "like guys with 6 packs"

wat do

You know what must be done user.

6'0" 190 lbs i was fucking gross

205lbs in college. At 5'11
Was eating burgers and fries for dinner and pancakes and eggs for breakfast. Wasn't hitting the gym so fat ass

The only real answer to this is.. Do what YOU want. Nothing else. People will tell you to break up with her. People will tell you to stay with her. People will tell you to go to the gym. People will tell you to not go to the gym and stay with her. But what you should do is what YOU want faggot. Good luck on your journey, we're all gonna make it. Flame on little candle

I had a bit of a tummy one time when I was bulking. It felt gross like I was wearing a fanny pack made of flesh or something.

5'6 250+

Was pretty shit, didn't like to go outside or do physical stuff so I couldn't really party or get girls or play fun sports. Family is hamplanets while I'm consistently dropping weight, it's mind blowing that I can actually look in the mirror (almost) and be like "god damn you're almost a handsome sexy mother fucker".

Consume her flesh to feed your gains.

If she's on the pill, this could raise your estrogen, so you'll need to get a fat high-test gf to offset that.

6'0 195-200lbs Never got on a scale at my fattest because I was ashamed of myself. 170lbs right now.

265@6'3".

it probably wouldn't have been as big a deal socially as it was, but I was vocal about anime/vidya when I was that fat (15-18) and had no idea how to socialize correctly or what traits people admired.

took my social ques from a combo of tabletop nerds, anifags, theater kids and teammates from the sports I played at that time.

5'5 150lbs when I 12 until I finished school.

It was terrible, I was an ugly chubby manlet my whole teenage life and it ruined my self esteem and my whole grade school experience.

Kind of the opposite, but I dropped to 86 lbs after my surgery.
Just stopped eating for some reason

5'10" 270-280 this was three years ago now im 230 and still tryin to drop. I didn't like going out in public and hated looking at myself in a mirror now im still not satisfied but i like myself better.

140lbs, my current weight

You're gonna make it.

5'6", highest at 220, now fluctuate between 165-170.

Right now, 137 lb at 5'8". Feelsjohngoodman.

Mah nigga

430 pounds at 6'2"

Honestly, life was alright. I mean it sucked, you get aches and pains just sitting around, you can't move without losing your breath, you're invisible to the opposite sex and you know it.

The thing is, you enter a sort of child-like mind state. The only thing that matters is food and entertainment and whatever you're doing for school or work. Life is so simple because all you really care about is what you're going to eat for second breakfast.

170 pounds.
>been running all my life
>lifting for one year

Goodbye, knees.

6'1. 230 lbs. It was horrible. I had no self-control, was always tired and irritable, had to get special sizings and shirts were generally a no-no unless I could find a big one.

I weigh 165 now. Grills miring, always in a good mood, ran my first 10k tonight. Feelsbetterman

120kg. I have a flabby as fuck stomach but my gains and strength are the biggest/strongest of my life so I kind of love it.

>she doesn't "like guys with 6 packs"
>anyone who works out instantly gets a sixpack
i bet she also thinks looking at a gym will make her "bullky"

6'1" - 210lb

Said NOPE and dropped 20lb in 2 months. Pretty comfy now, trying to build more strength

>5'11 215 lbs with absolute shit diet and no exercise

Currently at ~190 but still DYEL and weak

323 was my highest while being a neet, this was 4 months ago, i'm now sitting at 270

i had a rough childhood as an obese kid, but everything after that was surprisingly good, once i entered high school i became a different person, the "new school new me" meme worked for me, and i started having tons of friends, gfs, etc. My self confidence arose from the ashes and i became a happier person overall. I was probably around 280 lbs at that point, i wouldn't say the personality > looks meme is 100% true, but it certainly plays a big part in it. 50/50 i'd say.

6'1 220, hated it.

Currently 195, still cutting.

6'0" at 244lbs probably 35% bf
I could never do a dip
Now 6'1" (thanks posture gains) at 219lbs around probably 12%
Can do dips like it's nothing but rarely catch girls mirin

235lbs @ 6'0" five years ago.

Ruined my entire high school life. It was embarrassing and disgusting. I'd wear jackets even in the 100+ degree summer heat just to hide it. My acne got worse, and I broke a bed from lying down on it too hard. Girls hated me, and guys thought I was a joke. I'm so glad that part of my life is over.

5'11" - 270 lbs. I was wheezing just coming up and down the stairs with laundry. Embarrassed by how I looked naked, would look down at my gut and grab it just wanting to rip the damn thing off. I've since made some serious changes and I'm down around 188. I've still got about 23 pounds to go, but I'm thrilled about the changes I've made so far.

>then
6'4". 22 years Old. 456lbs.

>now
Same height. 24 yo. 300lbs.

50lbs to goal weight 1. Then another 30lbs to goal weight 2. Then a slow bulk while lifting to final weight goal. (240lbs)

Being this fat was terrible. Amongst numerous health problems, I'd be panting for breath just going up 5 stairs. Even my voice sounds different to me now. The amount of weight I had pressing on my lungs/chest made me breathe different. So air would escape my lungs faster than normal when I was huge. Made my voice sound higher. Now it's deeper.

I've been 6'2" since I was 13 years old, but I used to be about 200 pounds and like 23% bodyfat. But I drank so much coke and other sodas that my cardiovascular system is still shit, ten years and many, many intense workouts later.

Fattest was 165lbs at 5'2". Now I'm 135lbs

Same story, currently 190 but I still feel like I'm really fat. I have a little bit of puffiness in my chest and fat in my gut and I feel like an absolute fat fuck. Can't tell if I'm just exaggerating or if I really am that overweight, but I still plan on cutting until I'm like 160.

170lbs at 5'4

I was skinny obese with thin limbs and a pot belly

5'7" 225lbs. I was 17.

5'7'' 190lb
Stopped lifting and got lazy. Lost all my gains and had a big gut. Went up 3 pant sizes.

Cut back down to 155 and started lifting again

>tfw lifting on and off for 9 years and nothing to show for it

hold me

5'11 at 305 pounds

At least that's what i guess. I didn't weigh myself often. The one time i did and saw that number i got pretty depressed

I've dropped 60 pounds but I still feel like it's not even a drop in the hat

I am stronger. I can run. I lift every other day and walk every day and some days i feel good about myself but then i look at myself naked in a full body mirror and still wanna vomit.

One day i will make it

I adopted a neet lifestyle because i felt like i had no future but i made a friend who can get me a good job so i've started to get my life together.

I was bulimic in highschool and have had an unhealthy relationship with food most my life but things are starting to look up

I'm doing keto and it's working pretty well.

I used to sit down and fucking stain my underwear with shit because of my terrible diet. That has stopped and i have alot of energy now.

Sorry for blog post

congrats mang. keep it up.

I'm fattest right now but also the most strongest ive ever been.

>bulking

205lbs, and weak, at 6'0. Never going back. It didn't feel that weird, just sucked to look in the mirror and all my clothes fit like shit. Mostly just retains heat more than anything.

I cycle up and down between somewhat built with 10-15lbs to lose before being fit and somewhat fat every year (with the seasons), but I'm tired of it and this year I'm doing the mother of all cuts until I can see my abs GOD DAMNIT.

190 lbs at 5'10"

Literally the worst. I'd down entire pizzas and not think twice about it. My face was so fat and round as hell. Easily had a double chin. Shit was ass.

5'11, 195 lbs. Down to 178 now, feels good, but my goal is 165

280 lost 60 pounds and my hair and still look like shit

Pick up 60lbs of animal flesh sometime, at the grocery store or something. It'll make you appreciate your progress, which is impressive.

>210 and 5'1 as an 8th grader
I don't necessarily blame my parents, but growing up in burgerland really fucked me up. Went down to ultra skele in highschool due to some body issues.
Finally healthy looking and living now tho.

My brother weighs 60 pounds. I guess it is alot

At 5'10" and 180, I'm skinnyfat and 20 pounds over what I want to be. But I keep making the mistake of saying I'm trying to lose weight in front of people who are 50+ pounds overweight. They don't criticize me, but I can tell I'm making them feel like shit.

No it's good. You should encourage them to lose weight as well. Talk about your diet in front of them. Talk about your excercise. Alot of fatties feel trapped and helpless. You can't motivate them but you can try to get them to motivate themselves.

I do the same thing. My main fiends are well overweight and they always tell me I'm not fat and don't have to lose weight, even though I need to lose about 30lbs.

I've got to put some perspective to this, as I've dropped down to 220 pounds.

Life is definitely better - higher quality, I feel great, I have so much more energy. At the same time it's daunting to go from having no opportunities to limitless possibilities.

Still no luck with girls though.

I'm . How did you get so big? Me. I was a comfort eater.

I never understood how guys could get as big as you but good job losing half of it.

1.8m here, my maximum was 130kg. I've lost 50kg so far. It felt like said, being a huge baby.

Thanks. Getting that big isn't hard at all really. Just excessive overeating on a daily basis. Being a comfort eater only made everything worse. Some people drink, others smoke to cope with stress. I would eat. Started innocently enough. Handful of chips after a hard or stressful day.

That turned to a bowl of chips.
Then a sandwich and bowl of chips.
Then 2 of each.

Before I knew it, I was consuming close to 5,000 calories a day. Everyday. I would spend my bottom dollar on food. Every single day. Easily $700 a month on fast food and eating out in general. Id prioritize food even over a bill that was due the next day.

I eventually reached rock bottom and here I am. I'll get to goal if it fucking kills me.

~320 lbs at 6'4"

Fucking awful. Look like shit, feel like shit, everything hurts, clothes don't fit... Makes me hate my life and want to kill myself.

A mere 2 years ago I was 195. It was beautiful I was beautiful just so much constant positive attention from everyone girls constantly approaching me, clothes fit awesome so I could actually dress nicely. Life is just better in absolutely every way when you're fit.

270lbs at about 16% bf. Felt big and strong. Looked huge in clothes, but a bloofy mess naked. Decent with a pump. No abs, just bicep vascularity.

Hoping to get the same effect when I hit 300.

That is incredibly depressing. I'm kind of there right now, basically dropped out of grad school and do nothing but watch netflix and think about what I'm going to eat (and eat it) and watch ym savings quickly dwindle and have no idea what the fuck I am going to do and am mind numbingly bored and the complete pointlessness and emptiness of my life makes me want to eat a bullet.

Like 137lbs. Trying to get out of skelly mode but I refuse to eat fast food.

240lbs. Down to 222 now.

FPH thread motivate me to get fit.

6'
215 lbs
Hated everything about myself, the final factor was eventual ED problems.
I could barely perform, if it wasn't for foreplay being legit I would have been fucked.
I remember being 170 and having boners that lasted hours.
In general life sucked, everything sucked, I don't even remember why I got fat.

I started losing weight and life improved proportionally to the weight I lost.
ED cleared up to the point I'm not even dysfunctional anymore (though very minor loss of sensation from high blood pressure) erections are strong enough to have confidence.
I find girls actually looking at me and smiling a lot more.
I feel better in general health.
My energy levels are off the chart, I can sleep like 3-4 hours for multiple nights and still go strong with the toughest.

Current weight is 174, I have skeletal degradation still that the doctors said will take years of recovery.
Knees still hurt a little.

6' 168
Weak, skinny fat, had a baby face.

5'9" and 288. Been at it for a week. Dropped 5 lbs, got two roomies on it with me.

140lbs

5'9" but 160 lbs of pure fat. Not like fatass fatass, but I couldn't do a pullup, and could barely do 2 pushups. Looked awful.

I sure hope this is anti fat propaganda cos you must be shit at walking if your knees got fucked at 6' 215lbs.

140 kg. Now I weigh 83.

F/5'5/204lbs

Life was awful. I came from a really abusive family and was taken away from my parents for a year while they took parenting classes/were set straight. I remember when I was young being forced to eat my entire meal, whether I was full, sick, whatever. I was rail skinny, but that all went away once puberty hit. There's one instance that really stands out where I was fixed to a chair with belts and not allowed to move until I finished my food, so obviously once moody teen years hit I was a MAJOR problem eater, because I believed it eating was the answer and would make problems go away.

I started doing cardio daily, lifting 3X week; ended up growing some more because of my age, and hitting my lowest of 5'9 and 135lbs as of last year. After my parents were rehabilitated, then I had to go through therapy to break those habits. It was really tough work, but I don't know if I'd still be alive if I hadn't of lost the weight because life was Hell.

Right now I'm a recent lurker to the board because I want to lose my last bits of problem fat and gain muscle tone. I'm thinner than I was at 135, but now weigh 155 because of more serious lifting/having done manual labor for work.

I don't care what my weight number is, I want to be thin and strong as fuck.

At about 190 you'll look hot. At about 170 you're sexy. 220 is real hit or miss. Alpha chubby is possible, I did that when I was about 230.

Are you a healthy skinny?

I'm 5'8 too and 155, down 20 pounds

I didn't think I was another 20 pounds away but if it is I'll get there

137lbs.

It was horrible. The pants I've had for many years were a little tight. So then I dropped down to 130, my normal weight, and now my pants fit me right again. WHEW

5'7 198lbs running 350mg tren ace a week. I was eating a whole pizza day plus other food. Was my fattest but strongest ever. Felt like a sack of shit. Bending over to tie my shoes started to get me out of breath because my gut was so protruded and bloated all the time. The strength gains were not worth the fat gains.

6'3"
used to be 285 lbs
currently 194
I'm only about 8-10 pounds from starting my first ever bul phase
>shit gun b gud

> I remember when I was young being forced to eat my entire meal, whether I was full, sick, whatever.
I can relate. I remember a time where I was 13 and I couldn't eat more of a fucking huge plate of pasta. My father angrily took the plate away and trashed its contents into the garbage bin, saying that I was wasting his money.
What a crazy cunt.

6'0

385+lbs (last year, this time)

Around ~309 now

I started making small changes around august/september, but didn't make even more significant ones until about jan/feb of this year.

Weight loss has ramped up since then, and there are still improvements I can make.

I would like to be

700 LBS RIPPED WITH ABS NO LIABILITY

Like 210 (6ft 2in) lowest was 150. I am at ~180 now but I got kinda fat again. I've been doing the whole working out thing for like a month now, aiming for ~175 and lean.

184 when I was a freshman in high school. I was fat and full of acne. Took weightlifting my second semester and started losing weight. Then that summer I kicked it into over drive, ate nothing but ground turkey and veggies and lifted weights using a flimsy Weider bench set in an old decrepit basement while listening to Rammstein. Came back to school sophomore year, got on accutane, and weighed 150 lbs. I'm 180 now and haven't stopped lifting since 2006.

Probably one of the greatest things I've ever done.

No my knees were fucked up by the military, being obese didn't help it, agitated it more by letting my muscles turn to none stabilizing fatty fat.

Also 215lbs is obese, if you're obese you're going to have knee/ankle problems. Not as fast as morbidly obese people, but it will happen.

Trying to run at 215 lbs was like slamming a 50lb BB every step.
Running at 174 lbs is pretty much like i'm not even touching the ground.

Seventh grade I weighed 185 at 5'6 probably 35% body fat.

Hated myself, did something about it. Diet and exercise. Still a little pissed at my parents for enabling my fat days.

14 years later, 6'1 at 182 12% body fat

Put her back on the short bus.
Then go to the gym.

Yeah I can't help but wonder why my parents let me get to be over weight.

Like why didn't they put me in sports when I was little like they did with my other brothers? I feel like when they got around to me they had had enough with extracurriculars with the first two kids.

about 200 lbs, I had always been fit but let myself go after highschool
didn't really care until I started feeling the cold of my belt buckle from my belly hanging over it, finally stopped eating junk and hit the gym

5'5 160

My family went through some tough times when I was young. My mother is a comfort eater and her favorite comfort food was McDonalds - from 8 years on I was fed a steady diet of fast food 1+ times a day.

Dude, I know exactly how you feel, but you've got to do something about it. You know that you can, you know that you have the power to do it. So do it.

Right now I look fantastic in clothes, especially compared to where I came from. I'm going to give this another few weeks and turn it around to build some muscle mass to fill out this loose skin at ~200. In a few years I'll have to have the stomach flap lopped off, so I've got some time to save up some cash.

Are you a midget?

5'7 130 ish
Wish it was 155 / 160
I'm now 120-125 I work heavy manual labor so I have some strength I just don't eat enough, my metabolism has always kicked my ass

Nigger how tall are you?

Right now. I'm 240 lbs, 6'4".

>300 lbs

>has gf

thats it

nothing makes sense anymore

5'11 @ 270
This year ive gotten down to about 206 so far.
Aiming a goal of 180 but will likely go lower.

198...it may seem small but I'm a Manlet so that's pretty big.

6' 1" at 235 lbs right now. A lot of it is muscle but I definitely have love handles and a gut. I hate it, but I need to find a medicine that helps with my depression before I can commit to the discipline needed for a cut.

ARound 480. I'm 6'6" and luckily I wear it well. I go back and forth from lifting like a motherfucker and being 400 and looking scary to being a fat sack of fat at like 460.

That sucks man. I'm an only child so I genuinely have no clue what they were thinking. It sounds like yours got burnt out.

Are they big? Both my parents are skinny fat.

>Wear it well
>almost a quarter ton

Yea Na bruh sorry to burst your bubble but being almost 500lbs doesn't look good unless you're pushing 8' tall.

I've never even been slightly overweight.

Bout 131 lbs (I'm 5'3"). Even then I was looking a bit chubs.

220 lbs at my heaviest due to being a lazy fuck. Then one day I noticed the fat acceptance stuff being more in the spotlight and looked into it a little. Realized I was heading down a dark path and wanted nothing to do with those people.

Currently down 30 pounds.

>wear it well
>400-480lbs

holy shit m8, go on a cut you delusional fat fuck.