How bad did I fuck up my diet today?

How bad did I fuck up my diet today?

Curious as well since I had literally the same thing except fries instead of the macaroni and cheese

In my defense I was hungry and it was a cheat day. That's all I ate yesterday

Your fucked bro. I have only eaten carrots onions brocoli pasta skinless chicken tebderlions and hamburger(plain burger no bun). For the last 4 months and still havnt made it. Might aswell just give up. Currently on my one of my 2-3 times a week 12 hour fast

Don't even trip man I do this every few weeks and I still manage to lose weight. Just get back up on that horse and ride to paradise hermano.

>Pasta

you have to go back

Looks like a lot of protein and calories, two things you need a lot of unless you're a fat fuck with a slow metabolism

Sounds like you just started a bulk

I literally meant plain pasta with nothing else on it. That was my cheat day. So these people posting chicken and other horrible food will never make it

Fucks up your ketosis bro

Lmao. Sry this only works if your on a heavy cycle. You cant eat like shit like this and expect to make it. Also shows poor dedication

You know they make whole wheat pasta

looks good as fuck tho. Im 135lbs so doesn't really matter for me what i eat. Dirty bulk all the way

Pasta??? Burgers WITH buns??
Cut these out and you will make it.

I'm friends with the family who owns Popeyes

Cant read i said no bun

Also all these fuckers who eat fast food 2-3times a week probably are attacking me

faggot.

Yes.

>fast food 2-3times a week
I eat fast food every day faggot, what of it?

this, nigga. tfw 6'2'' lean as fuck and can eat any god damn thing I want

Off topic but I don't think it needed another thread.

What do you guys eat on a diet?

I eat a lot of sweet potato and chicken breast but I'm getting tired of it. I don't want to give up but need different but still healthy food.

I see broccoli is a must, anything else I should add?

>no popcorn shrimp
>no biscuits
Nigga you ain een kno howta eat soul food

yes

i have those plates waddup

had sweet tea doe