Tinder

How's my tinder pic? So far, 15 matches in two days, 8 beached whales, 7 decent ones. Conversations are boring as hell, though.

enjoy stds idiot

You have a nice 4 pack!!!!! xd

>what is safe sex

Tell me about your skunk.

You look great, but you'll do much better if someone else takes the pic.

because you are effectively the equivalent of a fat chick posting their face.

girls seek a pretty face but like a nice bod. guys seek a hot bod but like a nice face.

I know but how to do that when no friends?

Lookin crusty af

I just started working out about 5 weeks ago. What do I need to do to get a body like that? That's almost exactly what I want to look like

>only 2 pics
>main one is no face + abs
it's a shit profile

that's an okay pic (better: get it in a beach setting or something) but it shouldn't be your main and you need a face shot

15 matches on your first 2 days (when your profile's visibility is boosted) is incredibly poor. with a body like that, you could be getting 100-200 as long as you don't live in a shithole with good pictures.

U gonna wear a condom on ur mouth when u kiss?
What about when she slobbers ur knob

Captured a baby skunk for a few hours then let him go. He comes to my house everyday.

what is herpes

>kissing tinder dates
fag
something basically everyone has

If she fucks you before even kissing you she has a plethora of disease that a thin sheet of latex will be ineffective against

yeah everybody has herpes on Tinder, you're right about that

I only rawdog tinder sluts, I've creampied over 20 and I'm still clean.

>muh stds

holy fuck, and your second picture isn't even you?

what's wrong with you man. are you scared of people knowing you're on tinder?

something seems wrong with his chest

its like someone copied and pasted his nipples far to the left and right

>are you scared of people knowing you're on tinder?
yes exactly. i work for big brother, not about to fuck my career

if she kisses a tinder date she also has a plethora of disease. lose lose, friend.

Ha ha faggot you don't have a single face pic on your profile? Are you that insecure?

Women don't like mirror selfies because it makes you look like a beta gymcel. Do you think Chad's tinder is a shirtless selfie?

i'm not trying to be CHAD with my 5/10 face anyways. i'm going for BRAD's cousin THAD.

Hope ur face is in it

>yes exactly. i work for big brother, not about to fuck my career
yes, "big brother" is going to fuck your life up because you're trying to get laid on tinder...

more like you're incredibly insecure. you will also most likely never meet any girl from tinder because of it.

shit thread

no you cunt, i work for them, having any social media is frowned upon you fuckwad

...yes?

workout for 5 years, no sugar drinks, little alcohol, workout 5-6 days per week, get broken up with, have family problems, buy bluetooth headphones

the rest is easy, just do drop sets and read all of tnation from 2009-2013.

jesus, that's too much. i'm fine with my 4/10 bod

Yea I'd rather just be happy with an average body instead

i get asked "what do i have to do to get those abs?" all the time in the gym, but there's no easy way unless you want to juice.

also be ready to feel guilty for eating sweets, having more than one day off in a row, and mix in the feels of "she only likes me for my body...woe is me" multiplied by "wtf no one is liking me for my body at this party? i must have fucked up a workout" fuck this ride i want off

When that bigorexia kicks in there is no going back

you look like a loser when you take shirtless selfies.

the best pics are ones with your friends, pics that dont look staged or like you took just to look cool.

you'll never be happy with average

not when you realize looks matter more than everything, even more than your intelligence

yea but when i get a 10 pack with a 315 bench it will be better, right? guys?

So I've never done online dating, I have a solid body and a decent face. What type of pictures do you go with?

>not showing your face

holy shit you must be ugly as fuck.

not him but I dont see the problem

if a girl had a 10/10 body and a 2/10 face you'd still fuck her

Convo with a QT on Tinder is stalling, how should I go in for the kill and ask to meet up?

>looks matter more than everything
Maybe if you are gay?

Money/status/power is way more important than looks with women.

>no face

so you could be an ugly motherfucker, yet women don't care?

why do you have you abs exposed at the gym?

OP here. face is like a 5/10. its hard to tell since girls i've been with give my body all attention. my face has never been complimented so 5/10 is what i'm going with.

and most girls don't seem to care about faces when FRAME is good and HEIGHT is average.

This. Every with women is about making it seem effortless, it has to just happen.

They don't care how you got the body or the Ferrari or the million, they only care that you have it and the status it represents.

Get shirtless pics with a dog on the beach or surfing or rock climbing, it doesn't even have to be your dog nor do you have to surf or actually rock climb

locker room and pool

it looks douchey as fuck, and doesnt work as well because girls arent like guys in that they aren't 100% about the body, why do you think guys like leo are considered super attractive yet look dyel as fuck.

lol those are natty abs

Doesn't really matter. If all you want is sluts, it means jack shit whether it's a mirror selfie or if someone else took it.

t. ugly guy who put up a shirtless selfie and suddenly started getting matches with sluts all of a sudden

OP here. i had similar account a year ago and a lesser body and ended up with over 500 matches before i got rid of it. sluts don't really care and part of the thrill is the mystery anyways. the best hookup i had was with a girl who didn't put her face on her account, too. it was risky as fuck though

no looks matter a ton

I know this better than anyone, ive been to both extremes: fat and really fit

How is he going survive now when you snatched him from his mother?

i get tested for my job multiple times per year bruh. accusations of not natty turn me on, though. feed me senpai

Not on Tinder fagboi. Sure you could pose while standing next to an expensive car or house but at the end of the day, looks matter by far the most on Tinder.

its old enough to spray now. other animals don't fuck with skunks anyways

I have tinder but dont use it

I guess it's motivation to achieve my ideal body, not going to bother till I reach that point. and even then, I dont really give a shit. I know it's mostly just girls who want an ego boost.

What do skunks eat?

So I'm gonna go ahead and say that the shirtless picture is a good idea regardless of the dudes saying otherwise then. Maybe I'll see if I can get a natural one at the beach or something.

you're cherry picking the most well known actor in the world, though. most dyels with money aren't getting models.

>also be ready to feel guilty for eating sweets, having more than one day off in a row

yeah this is hard and kind of suprise. After making the dietary changes and developign the discipline to get down to 10-12% bf, you can't just start eating like a normal person again.

>"she only likes me for my body...woe is me"

thsi is feel that has thus far eluded me. I don't talk to girls irl

>i get tested for my job multiple times
What do you do?

It depends on what you want to use Tinder for. Are you just looking for a quick fuck? Then yes, put up a shirtless pic if you got a good body. If you're looking for an actual date with a semi-decent girl then don't do it.

grubs, worms, shit insects, some grasses, and cat food apparently

i'm curious what sort of employer drug tests include panels for AAS

>look like greek god with top down lighting in gym changeroom

>only ok in normal lighting

why is lighting such bullshit

Not even if it's a legit one? I bet I could swing a shirtless pic on the beach with an adorable dog. That would probably slay.

Shirtless pics on beaches or any shirtless pic taken in a social setting is typically fine.

Cool. I never bothered with online dating, but apparently it's all the rage these days and getting fucked up every weekend and going out gets expensive.

>15 matches in 2 days
>2 pics
>no face
>a fucking skunk

this goes against the laws of tinder so i'm going to call bullshit

yea the emotional burden of looking like this and living like i do is harder than most realize. most people think a six pack and arms is the key to happiness and it's not at all. to have some more self wallow, i've been thin/fit my entire life (only lately have i taken it to where i am now), so lifting and looking like this doesn't provide a confidence boost or happiness boost. this is just normal for me. dyels who become like me will actually benefit from the compliements and stuff, but i've rarely felt good after being told me body is great. it's more like "yea i knew you'd say that but thanks" or "yea you're the 10th girl at this pool party to say something. awesome." i know how this sounds, and i hate it. i truly envy the dyels who are happy with how they are.

imagine how easy it must be to be a girl on these apps

we need to be shredded, what do girls need?

>a working vagina

sucks but what can you do.

intel for govt.

i don't know if the tests include AAS or PEDs but i'm not going to bother asking my hr guy anyways. my position is a desk jockey so i can't get waiver regardless

Just a word of advice, online dating like Tinder is only useful if you're at least a good bit above average looking. Otherwise, the amount of matches you get will be dismal. Essentially when it comes to online dating, a woman's selectivity increases a fuckload. A 5/10 will most likely swipe left on everyone below a 7/10. If you want to get one of those super hot bitches then good luck. They could literally choose whoever the hell they want so your looks and game better be top notch.

yea the tides are forever in their favor as soon as the internet started.

I dont mind

the odds might be against me but I feel if I can beat them at their own game, then it's a successful encounter.

dont let girls use you, use them first. remember, girls arent these innocent, delicate flowers. they will step on you if you let them.

>tfw black
>tfw get ~5 matches a day on my college campus
>go back home to the south
>~0.2 matches a day

goddamn redneck whores

Women don't have to do jack shit on Tinder. It's depressing how stacked this shit is against men. There was a study done where they found women only swipe right on about 10-15% of the time. This is on top of women not doing a single thing once you get a match. The guy has to initiate the contact, be creative, and do all kinds of shit just to get her attention.

>girls arent these innocent, delicate flowers
preach nigga

We'll see. I'm not sure what I want myself. I was in a long relationship and haven't been single for a while. I'll just dip my feet and see how it goes. I can always just go back to doing things in person if I have to.

im afraid to use this app cause if the only matches I get are whales that will just shatter my confidence.

but I keep it on my phone just as a reminder that we are all superficial, and as motivation to keep training. even though I dont lift for girls, reality is people DO treat you better if you look good.

wow so the grass really is greener on the other side

What should I say guys? I was expecting her to say something about the Tennessee line so I cod say "No, Tennessee was home to the Manhattan Project's uranium enrichment facilities and I figured you were from there because you're the bomb"

Help an autist out

I noticed I almost had an easier time halfway through my fitness journey. The fitter I get the less I get approached and the more effort I have to put in, but once you get them and they go crazy for you body the ego boost is immense.

say "sorry I only fuck girls from Tennessee"

Can I smack your ass

idk

>Kans-ass
I like her

don't fuck it up, autismlord

not him but I can kinda relate

I log my food intake daily on mfp, train almost daily, do all this stuff just to stay in good shape and get even better: 15% bodyfat? nope, I want 10. gotta eat clean, gotta train, cant fuck up.

if you arent rich or powerful you need some way to stand out. and for many of us, that is lifting. fact is, girls look at you either in terms of aesthetics, or money. if you dont have one, you need the other.

if you dont look good you might as well be invisible to most people. when I was fat I was basically a ghost.

>"No, Tennessee was home to the Manhattan Project's uranium enrichment facilities and I figured you were from there because you're the bomb"

jesus fucking christ

don't ever say that. don't even think about it

Obvious manlet proportions are obvious

Can you show me around Kans-ass?

"what's your number? i'd spread that ass open like the tornado that killed my mom did"

this shows geographical knowledge (tornadoes in kansas are legit) and shows that your mom is dead which tugs her sympathy-fuck strings

Only response here is
>anal?

she's setting you up so perfectly. say something about her ass, ask for nudes of it or something, christ. if i were you, i would precisely say

"kansas is boring as hell, but i bet that ass isnt"

>she said one word differently than normal
>I like her

fucking white knight orbiter detected

i'm 5'10, i said HEIGHT is average

this OP be alfa

it's tinder, anything other than one word, uninspired replies is a good sign.

she's probably not boring. also, since it's related to her ass, willing to be playful and flirt.

So your mothers name is Kan?

I get around 200-250 messages a day
>on grindr
>live in NYC
>mostly people at least 10 years older
lel

I never met up with anyone from there and never will, but it's a confidence boost sometimes.
If you can put up with unwarranted nudity and rich sugar daddies offering lots of cash in exchange for blowing your dick.

its so painfully autistic i can't stop laughing at the line