Any benefit to go 6x a week when you're a natty lifter?

Any benefit to go 6x a week when you're a natty lifter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIsNd8zwrBs
youtube.com/watch?v=3L9JUfzh66I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

depends on the individual. if you can do it then go for it imo.

Can I get an answer from someone who lifts and not a shitposter?

Yes, the benefit is working out six days a week.

why is it so hard to find girls like this in real life omg

Post body with time stamp lmao

I work out 6 times a week natty and I look pretty good. PPL twice through and a rest day. The benefit is that you can hit the same spot more often. I don't really feel like digging up a bunch of research when you're perfectly capable of doing so yourself.

The only benefit to lifting more days a week is calorie burning. Feel free to lift 7 days a week if all you want is to burn calories.

If your goal is to actually build muscle and strength, then lift 3 days a week max, super high frequency routine.

If you have to ask this question, then you're not advanced enough to lift 6x a week. You should be able to stimulate muscle growth very consistently by following a beginner or intermediate program for a very long time.

because youre an antisocial fuck
her boyfriend is a cuck who hooked up with her via videogames
step up ur pussy game senpai

Only having to deal with 1 crushingly depressing rest day a week.

natty lifters should go 6x a week, with a good split you can target everything twice

you absolutely must sleep and rest enough, otherwise you won't have any gains

The girl in the middle works out 6x a week

The girls on either side never work out and eat nothing but pizza

T H I C C

benefits? of course, more gains, assuming you do what user said:
and eating enough of course

Yeah, if you can get 8 hours of sleep and eat enough, but work up to it. Don't just start straight at 6.

would anally eviscerate all three of them t b h

>no standards general

>3x a week, super high frequency
You mean volume, right?

They all look similiar? what the fuck is the point of your post?

He's trying to imply working out 6x is the same as not working out at all.

no, you are fucking crazy... you are fucking insane, and you should seek help:
youtube.com/watch?v=oIsNd8zwrBs

>Blaha

You sure wouldn't wanna take financial advice from a broke banker, would you?

lol working out 6 days a week =/= working each muscle group 6 days a week you retard

dunno man a good workout is like a drug for me, i feel blank when i don't go. i just went 9 days in a row and rested today cause i kept getting all kinds of weird injuries like a numb forearm during dips and excruciating wrist pain.

Get some standards bro

>tried doing SS type programming twice in one week + 1 volume day
>wake up yesterday and am sick

Had to take a rest day XD

there's really not that much more gains to be had as natty, amusing you're hitting each group 2x a week.

in reality you're just going to spending more money on trips to the gym & food, and have even less energy to find something that is actually productive instead of wanting to work out 6 times a week.

christ you guys really are pathetic.

Nonsense. Several natty people train 6-7 days a week and make solid gainz. If the programming and forms are solid, the only inhibiting factor is recovery based which translates to sleeping well and eating enough.

You're right about the burning more calories part, and you will obviously have to compensate to make gainz, but it's not inherently inhibiting as long as they aren't lifting like their on roids.

>spending more money on trips to the gym

what is a membership

>on food

maybe less than a dollar per gym day

*they're
Sorry it's past my bedtime right now, and I'm feeling it

>he walks/cycles to the gym

What's a good 6 day routine?

Oh wait, there isn't any

>nevada-tan

oh man that's a fucking nostalgia trip

i hear she's out of prison now

take any good 3 day program

AxBxCxx
becomes
ABCABCx

it's literally a 3 minute walk, in my city it would take me longer to drive and find parking

>he doesn't

sorry you don't live somewhere convenient

>he walks to all of his lifting areas at the gym

Deadass. Did PPL for 2 months and gained strength slowly. Then I lifted 3 days a week and got stronger quickly

I've done it 3 times now. I felt pretty good tbqh.

Your body can't produce and sustain gains at that rate without something like sus250
If you want to gain size do ppl once a week, if you want strength do 5x5 every 48 hours
If you weren't natty that's a different playing field rich pianos been on a cycle since 18 and never gone less than 24 hours without a workout

>he has no life he goes to the gym 6 times a week

>he has no nightlife

my life begins when the bars open famalam. gym closes at 11.

You would be just losing time and possibly ending up overtraining. No, it is not a meme.

No, that's me. I have no friends.

He's pathetic but he's right.

If you want to train this much, why don't you just start taking gear?

What's the difference between gain size and strength? Aesthetics v Strength rite?

I enjoy working out. People sit and watch netflix 6 times a week, what's the difference.

Is there any research supporting this? I go through ppl twice a week and I'm gaining at a decent rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=3L9JUfzh66I

ayyy i have a pair of those.

holy fugging this senpai. If i can distract myself for all my unpaid time until i sleep it makes thing much simpler.

Never been happier since i asked for 6 12 hour shifts 5 months back. No time to sit and stare into space thinking about my own existentialism after work/gym. Every second is spent thinking how i will spend the next few minutes. After my shift ends i go right to the gym immediately then when i get home i start cooking right away. By the time i finish eating it's time for bed. Wake up and get ready and head to work in less than 30 minutes. Meal prep lunches for work on my day off. I'm 23 and i could live like this forever. The simplicity is so beautiful that i sometimes shed a tear.

Press operator at a label printing factory for overnights by the way. No student loans or kids. Just regular cost of living in a cheap apartment. I don't buy myself shit either. My biggest weekly decision is Ground turkey or Chicken breast, and Red kidney beans or black ones.

but which one will keep their body after they hit the wall?

I have a friend she is
>grill
>lifeguard
>bit nerdy
>very similar to OP in face
>into rock climbing, hiking, boating and other non-competitive sport type things
>extremely sweet
>surrounded by a bajillion orbiters as well as plently of alpha guys who have literally fucked so many sluts they've evolved beyond going for the hot ones and are now looking for good personality

So I found a girl like this in real life user.

>money
>legal risks getting caught
>getting 'too big'
>potential health impacts including injections, gyno and fucking up your test
>losing gains while off or having to cruise forever

LYN BibleThump

what, feet?

I wonder how her pussy looks like

Who is she dude. Who is she?