Analyzing Brad Pitt in Fight Club

What does this body look like to you? Supposedly, it is 5'11" at 155lbs and ~6% bf. What do you think?

and here is the second scene that shows his body

Nice quads
Though he was closer to 8-10%
6% is contest-ready bf level

I dont disbelieve those stats. As far as further analysis goes, its good to know that he was incredibly top-heavy for the role, with disproportionately built shoulders and upper body compared to his legs. Goes to show that perfectly balanced might not be the most aesthetic thing you can do, if thats what youre going for

and here is yet another, showing the underside of his arms

and a later close-up

and here yet another close-up as well as sort of a profile in comparison to a fat ass

bumping this because it's important. This is what most whores think is the ideal body, so it's important that we analyze it.

The most important thing to take away from this, in my opinion, is that Pitt's physique for Fight Club is considered DYEL by Veeky Forums standards. He just barely has pecs, has no legs and very little mass on his arms aside from his shoulders, BUT he also has next to no body fat.

While everyone's different, most girls really dig what people generally refer to as ottermode, where you dont have a ton of mass, but just enough to be really noticeable as well a miniscule bf%.

If you're going for aesthetics, or more importantly if you're lifting for girls, dont overestimate how attractive pure muscle mass is, and dont underestimate how attractive a low bf% is.

That all being said, its my understanding that Pitt actually got his bf% so low for the shooting of Fight Club that it wouldve been unhealthy for him to remain at that weight indefinitely, so thats something to keep in mind.

as I understand it ottermode isn't necessarily a miniscule bf%. If you look at swimmers (which I understood to be ottermode) they often have some vague abdominal visibility - and having a vague outline is a long way off the OP webm.

>If you're going for aesthetics, or more importantly if you're lifting for girls, dont overestimate how attractive pure muscle mass is,
one thing to take into account is visual attraction on a screen is not necessarily translated into everyday life, and women's stated opinions in a non-sexual state are not necessarily reliable indicators of how they respond when they're aroused.

I remember reading a study showing women with high-estrogen (who also tend to be rated as more attractive) were measured as responding differently to male characteristics than other women, and that their responses (all women, although it may have been stronger with high-est women) were varied according to where they were in their menstrual cycle.

Why do you have so many videos of brad pitt saved on your pc you closet faggot

I downloaded a 1080p rip of Fight Club and just took webms of every scene of him that shows his body for the thread. I practically watched the movie just for this thread. Fuck you faggot appreciate me.

The perfect male body and what everyone should shoot for

I appreciate you dude, you set a goal and achieved it, you've done more than most people do in a day.

I'm proud of you OP, pick some more goals and achieve them!

I remember someone aimed to recreate this physique and in my view they hit it, I think this may be him in the image-related (although this isn't the one I remember seeing).

You faggots. It's not 'the physique most whores love' it's the fact that it's brad pitt.

You guys are truly retarded

dude on the left has a head that looks just a bit too big for his body

throws the proportions off

I think you should go to /lgbt/.

and another comparison (not sure how intentional this one was - accompanying text said "I Made this comparison photo. brad pitt in fight club used to be my goal physique...not so much anymore.")

This is my goal, except with slightly larger pecs and tris

Look at brads babby wrists

DYEL?

Do mean to say that he's a manlet? You can say it