Be together with my gf since 6 years now

>be together with my gf since 6 years now
>wife material
>hide my wish to roid
>tell her today that i want to use roids
>shes supportive and even tells me she can pin me if i want to

>gf
>gains goblin

Pick one virgins, i will make all kinds of gains while not even touching a needle, im basicly staying natty as well.

Why do you want to use roids?

Is this supposed to make us mad?

You've found a good girl and we're happy for you. Be safe.

My girlfriend is supportive of the gym and the nutrition but fuck she threathened to break up with me when I expressed my will to roid.

I told her that I'll do whatever I want, though, and she's more supportive of it now.

>I told her that I'll do whatever I want
did you also storm out of the room flailing your arms around, crying?

normie with a gf and a normal life wanting to roid... why?

You sound like a crybaby, i feel sorry for your gf

So i can finally look in the mirror and like myself.

95kg with 8% bodyfat is my goal, lifting since 3 years now, i am 87kg with 12%... as soon as i go below 10% i enter dyel mode.

Thats why i was scared of first, since she assumed as soon as someone roids he is not able to make children anymore

>normie

fuck off /r9gay/

You're literally pathetic.

Lol. ''I'll do whatever the hell I want'' is a perfectly fine response to 'if you use steroids im going to break up with you'.

I'd feel sorry for your gf, if you had one.

Happy for you man, sounds like you made it.

ikft brah
>tfw gf works out
>tfw dat ass

Thanks man, we all gonna make it breh

> Thinking you'll ever like what you see in the mirror
> thinking roids will help your mind set
See if you can boost your self esteem and love yourself now. Fix your mind before trying to fix your body. Take it from a guy who was in your situation. I did a cycle and realised that it was unnecessary. Had to do some deep meditation to fix my mind set

this famalam

lel dude i have pretty damn much self esteem, i just dont want to die without seing the absolute best version of my body (in my opinion).

I am 25 years old now, i will probably make childs when i am 30.. i want to life those 5 years to the max so i can settle down in piece after that.

Fuck that, I'm not happy for this roid fuck cheating ass fuck. I hope he roid rages and smashes his supporting gf's face in

>one girl is dumb enough to shoot roids into my body, therefore the general principle that women take up your time and impair your ability to stay true to a strict lifting, eating and sleeping routine no longer holds true

Whats it like being this stupid?

u confirmed mad brethren

A good gf wouldn't let you potentially fuck your health up with roids.

She either doesn't care about you or is too dumb/ignorant to do research on the potential side effects of roiding.

>haha i have a gf haha ur all virgins haha

fuck off u blaha tier autismo

I get that you jerk off to anime and are lonely, but why do you have to be so mad because someone else has a gf?

kill yourself elliot

The absolute best version of yourself will be pushed to greater heights once you reach previous goals

Exactly thats my point, since humans age and fade away, my best versions is in some time window from now till 40 till it all goes down the hill.

Are you telling me that meditation actually ever does anything?

I don't believe you user. Elaborate.

>cheating
Who? What? The? Fuck?

I'm natty and im pleased with my body, miring myself every day and so does my gf. I'm still gonna roid tho. I told it to my gf in she don't know what to think because she don't know anything about it.

Gringe

>His girlfriend is willing to contribute to the demise of his health.

>so quirky XD
>so spontaneous XD

>get mad because someone write letters "g" and "f" on a Finnish fusiojazz forum.

found the butthurt natty

Not talking about mindfulness meditation
I'm talking going full fag/hippie and getting into some Chakra tier shit.

If you ever tried even 300mg of test c there's no way you would he saying that. Test, hcg and hgh is the fountain of youth senpai

Full retard mediation?

I'd do anything for a more ambitious and disciplined mindset.
But that won't happen, no matter how "deep" I go.

nice fantasy, dumb frogposter

>she

I meditate.

It literally lets me lift harder, although it's more that you're tolerant of the burn I guess. I've definitely noticed a difference if I do or don't meditate between sets.

If you read that book "mindfulness in plain english" that everyone except hurr it r hippy shit faggots read at least once, he alludes to something similar.

Mate, I think I'm getting to the bottom. Not a retard, actually somewhat sceptical, just seeking something more and to be brutally honest I've found it... and more.

Just meditate.

Meditate, creatine, fish oil, protein (durr), even fap/fuck before gym and if all that doesn't help, then and only then ""maybe"" you could try roids.

my gf is not just a gains goblin but a drain on my life, last week had an argument about the how often I text her. Slowly realised this week that she has not actually helped in any area of my life, University, health, money, work, happiness.

Shit cos she's my best friend.

>gf

I don't know that feel my brehs

dump her and move on.

You have exactly one life, which can end every second, and still you waste your time with a person who is not improving your life in any way.

>inb4 le wet pussy may may

you can have wet pussy and a person which supports you and improves your life you dip.

Look at these cucks. Mad that you dont let your GF tell you what to do.

Lol I bet you fags let girls give you make overs

I wasn't talking about lifting at all mate.

I have absolutely no problem motivating myself for practical tasks such as lifting.

It's about studying, doing good in a career. I am the laziest shit on the planet and I deserve to be homeless because I am in the process of failing my second attempt at studying, which will rightfully make me hated by my family.

>being with one girl for so long
Must be awful.
Manwhore is the only way to go, if you can

you're right,

not even about the pussy, I just been white knighting her for a year trying to help her and realised I'm not helping myself

told her yesterday, see in the next month if she changes, if not she gone

Absolute best version of your body? That is the reason to stay natty

Holy shit thats so fucking true thanks for the blogpost fampai

A good girlfriend would have said she loves you the way you are :DDDDDDDDDDD

Shes going to leave you once you become jacked and your testicles shrink and die in a sauna

xDDD

Here you go OP enjoy railing your gf to oblivion

My girlfriend wants me to be as shredded and joocy as possible, but she told me that if I start roiding she will leave me

Fuck logic.