Ring dips

Do you even do 'em?

Enjoy your blown out rotator cuffs

why woud you need resistance bands to help you plling the rings up?

Put a barbell through them a s swing on it.

do you just hear different words from different sources and think that when you open your mouth something that isn't dumb as fuck comes out? You thought wrong.

i do them weighted

y-
you don't?
What the fuck are you talking about user?

kek

kek

lmao retard

Yeah, ring exercises are in general the best accessory work one could think of.

top kek

wew

rings for upperbody
squats and deads for the rest

accessory? dips are one as great compound exercise as bench press, even some workouts let you choose over those 2

They're alright. I bring my rings with me if I'm out traveling and I don't know what the gym situation will be like. Rings, a pair of running shoes, a pair of shorts, and I know I can get an OK workout in most anywhere.

what'd you usually do with them?

It's a secret.

no him but you can use them for basicly all ring exercises gymnasts do like dips, pullups, muscleup, pushups, rowing, planche, front lever, backlever, iron cross and variation of those, as well as all those exrersices you could do for sling training.

I generally consider bodyweight work as accessory cause I come from pl background, but of course I agree.

What I meant is that to be really fucking strong you have to amp the weights on big lifts, but adding ring work is the best course you can chose.

more or less, yeah

I dip in your mom's ring m8

ebic XD

Why would i?

Only dips and pullups, leg raises and rows, really. For the rest I do handstand pushups, regular pushups and sprints.

to stop being a pansy-ass faggot

why do you have to bring the rings out inbetween each rep when doing dips in rings?

your average gymnastic ring has a button (where the mans hand is placed), thanks to bluetooth technology this drops an elevated platform where the rings would be placed above. however some models can include a usb cord attaching to the elevating platform

LONG MAY SHE REIGN

is that supposed to be Norman from that one Burger cartoon?

Throw in some levers son

REST IN PEACE SHOULDERS

turning the rings out means you aren't using the straps as forearm support, makes it harder

Ya. Feels better dipping past 90 degrees.