Does Veeky Forums smoke?

Does Veeky Forums smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmbJfiOc_aY
webmd.com/smoking-cessation/features/10-persistent-myths-about-smoking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if i was in WW2 or something and smoking was the only pleasure i could have.

>tfw just quit yesterday

Shoot me senpai

75 packs a day.

That's not quitting. Quitting is at least 10 months.

Still in the process of quitting. Last cigarette was in january.

Is smoking only during social gatherings just as bad as regular smoking? I only smoke in groups and never alone

>I only smoke in groups and never alone
stopped reading there, this is retarded and a sure way to find yourself declining into addiction

My last cigarette was in January. Guess I haven't quit, then.

I do
im about to go out for another
smoked a camel before the gym yesterday
cardio is hard
I wanna switch to vaping and ween myself but I'd rather not wear a fedora

I started smoking in college when i'd go out to bars. Quit smoking now and only really crave one when I get stressed at work.

Dont go vaping its a douchflute. Just quit smoking in general. I'm a heavy smoker sadly, but want to quit after 9 years but they say you gonna gain weight when you gonna quit. Kinda scared for that, idk if training would help but it should slow the progress I guess..

Nope, never in my life.
Not even Weed.

>Implying there is cool people on Veeky Forums

quit over a year ago

anytime i see someone smoke, even in a tv show or movie it hits me fucking hard.
its like seeing someone eating a really nice looking steak.. i just want it so fucking bad.

sucks yo

Yea, like 5 a day. Ive been sober almost a year, and I'd rather smoke than drink tbqh. I bike daily so it's not too terrible.
>dat post meal smoke
>dat post workout smoke

Staining your lungs for life. Asthma at 45, but high test, brah! No oxygen absorbtion at 65, but so Alpha! Death of lung cancer at 69, but yolo right. I hope you like suffocating in your own blood.

>you used to be a smoker.
>stop
>do it for yourself, your gf, wife, kids, grankids, etc.

nope. i quit a couple months ago.

don't miss it one bit.

you have to learn to associate things with pain and pleasure. it makes things a lot easier.

what technique did you employ in order to avert from your addiction?

I only smoke if I'm really drunk and my friend(just this one girl) offers me one. I sometimes decline.

Not smoking anymore.
There are alot of things that can help. Nicotine gum, therapy, social pressure etc. I liked looking at autopsies of smokers. Those lungs.

Basically you need to want it. You need to want it bad. For your own reasons. Be it better cardio, not stinking (and you do if you smoke, you don't notice but you reek) to being able to smell and taste stuff. To not dying. Whatever. Find your drive and do it. Please.

Nope, just weed and seldom.

>thinking lung cancer won't be a thing of the past in 40 years
Either were all dead from nuclear war or the medical industry will look like magic to someone from 2016. Either way I aint worried.

>quitting smoking
If you can't even stick to smoking how do you expect to stick to your workout routine?

would be a nice pic or pape if it didn't have that tumbelr mark

Yeah lung/throat/mouth and nose cancer isn't guaranteed to wait 40 years to fuck your shit up. In your case it might be 5 or 10. Maybe during the point in your life when you're about to get married or have your first kid. Fun time for cancer right? How about some asthma? How about never beating your PR or achieving your full potential? Listen I used to be a smoker. Please learn from my mistakes. Im not yanking your chain.

Youre slowly destroying your entire body, and killing yourself by the age of 50 and u are worried of a myth that you might gain a little bit weigth after quitting?

I smoked a pack a day for 8 years. I stopped about a year ago and started vaping. Been tapering my nic level down and will stop that soon. It's been easy.

I don't vape in public and hide that I do because "vape culture" is stupid and gay and I don't want to be associated with it

Just quit senpai. Would you rather have a few extra pounds that you could easily cut or have liquified lungs?

Look m8, my family has great genes, literally everyone is/was a smoker. Grandma been smoking a pack a day since she was 14 and could probably walk a mile faster than most people on this board. I'm 23 and I already have kids, a lot of them thanks to sperm donation. Don't want any more, especially none I have to raise. Nor do I want a wife.

I've picked up smoking and put it down a number of times. If I don't smoke, I'll drink and I'm a much worse alcoholic than I am smoker.

I smoke a pipe desu senpai

Yes but only around 75 per day

absolutely not true
I smoke when I'm at parties or out clubbing, never do it alone

Been doing this for 6 years, have smoke way less than 60 cigs

I don't drink, i watch my diet like a madman, i workout for like 2.30 hours daily, i don't play videogames and i don't have a girfriend.

What the fuck am i supposed to do if i can't look forward to smoking one in the morning and one in the night? I don't understand the anti-tobacco movement lately. I mean i refuse to believe that the goverment wants it's citizens good, not with all the sugar in the food/plastic in the water/ shit in the air around.

Used to be an addict but now i just smoke with other peole, never alone haha

How does Veeky Forums feel about american spirit spliffs? I smoked for a month, then got bored of being high all the time

>smoking the nicotine jew

I only smoke to fit in with the cool kids

Stopped smoking June 2014. I still very occasionally feel like smoking but I'm too fucking stingy to buy a pack and none of my friends smoke my brand. 9 bucks to kill myself? No thanks.

Pack a day of reds for years.

Now I will have like 4 cigs a week.

One cig a day mustard race.

Other members of the 1-a-day club:
Kant, Beethoven, Flaubert, John Milton (pipe)
Darwin (snuff)

Just get the vape, get a good one or you won't like it, you can sell it after. Ween your self off with a lower nicotine. Or be a cuck and don't save your health because of the opinions of others

That's where the post ends

unless this is a meme that I don't know about then pls no bully

I never had the desire to smoke.

My grandma dying of lung cancer when I was 9 probably had something to do with it.

Not in three months

>tfw hate cigs but smoke weed
>tfw use a tiny amount of tobacco for spliff
>friends can't smoke without half a cig of tobacco in spliff
>i always make my own custom ones that only 1 other patrician friend and i smoke together

>Do you smoke?
>Nope, just weed
>Nope
>just weed

>You need to want it
This. It's simple: just stop. If you actually want to stop you'll have the willpower to quit. My dad quit dipping cold turkey one day because I learned about tobacco in elementary school and told him I didn't want him to die.

every few months I meat with my cuban friends family and have a cigar with them.
But never aside from that

only when partying/bars

just smoked 2 packs saturday night drinking

now I'm on a medication for 3 months that I can't drink with or I'll get permanent liver damage so looks like I'm quitting smoking also

gonna get yolked in these next 3 months before my seasonal affective disorder kicks in and I become a raging alcoholic this winter losing all my gainz

fun times

not cigarettes

You probably don't gain any weight, you're on Veeky Forums and probably have your diet under control.

That joke doesn't work outside of Europe familia

I'm American, and I'm pretty sure he's talking about weed.

you are correct

though I use a dry herb vaporizer actually, trying to be health conscious.

What's the Europe joke?

yeah, smoke fools like you on the b ball court

Smoking makes you look 10x cooler

>makes you look 10x cooler
That's relative based upon the observer.

why does smoking have to look so fucking cool

its shit in every regard but it looks so fucking good goddamnit

I'm like this guy, and I never developed a consistent smoking habit. That's just me, though, b/c that's probably how most people get started on the habit.

'I smoke weed everyday for last 8 years
cardio is hard

You're right, if the observer is older than 16, it doesn't

I quit smoking after 6 years and went through a phase of never drinking less than 6 beers a day for two months straight. Now I'm making gains and eating right hopefully it doesn't come full circle and I just start smoking again.

Then stop then you ducking hippie

Sometimes when I drink
Everything in moderation bro

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=AmbJfiOc_aY

i smoke in social situation when my bros do, because i never buy that for myself unless im cutting. For me it really helps with appetite for a while

and also i think it looks fucking cool so i do them in parties to get cool shots and mires

3-4 cigs a year and only when drunk at the disco

Yeh, I only smoke like 3-6 rollies a day though, I don't want to quit entirely because I've heard it isn't good for weight loss, makes you gain weight, plus nicotine and caffeine reduce my appetite to support my diet.

Coupled with a rigorous cardio regime, the negative health effects are somewhat negligible I would imagine. I also enjoy it far to much, waking up with coffee and rolling one up and having a few in the afternoon or after dinner are satisfying, especially when I read a book or something.

I tried vaping but my lungs would always feel "watery" in the morning, I would wake up and wheeze a little and get phlegmy, had to cough it up. Don't get that at all with cigarettes, I don't know why.

Smoke is also a slang for blowjob in Slavic languages

People often say, when somebody says that they smoke
>"but not cigs"

is this natty?

>the negative health effects are somewhat negligible

delude yourself all you want, bro. but PLEASE do not spread this retarded misinformation, the effects of smoking are certainly NOT negated by a healthy lifestyle. Smoking is really, really bad for you and there's no 2 ways about that.

"Research shows that eating a healthy diet and exercising don't reduce the health risks associated with smoking," says Ann M. Malarcher, PhD, senior scientific advisor in the CDC's Office on Smoking and Health. "Smoking affects every organ system in the body, and thinking that you're going to find the perfect lifestyle to counteract the effects of smoking is just not realistic."
webmd.com/smoking-cessation/features/10-persistent-myths-about-smoking

This "I only smoke a few so it's not as bad" meme needs to die as well

holy shit, are you me??

nah, think you've got it all mixed up m8
not smoking increases stress which leads to early death and lower quality of living
smoking decreases stress, increases mental awareness and helps the user find balance and a long-lived life
learn 2 learn
p.s your source is a woman

quit this february

fucking miss it though

was only smoking 1-2 a day so i was getting a buzz everytime ... goes great with a night car ride blasting your favorite music drinking boba tea ~~~

Whole family smokes, I personally think the risks are exaggerated, but that doesn't change the fact I have no drive to do it. I smoke if offered a cigarette and that's it, I have never bought cigarettes more smoked more than two in a sitting.

>not providing any counter evidence
>using sex of the researcher as a discreditor
>Trolling this amateurish.

Breh, please. I could troll a fish better than you can troll a poster on Laotian fishnet stitching bulletin board.

>my family has great genes
>literally cannot into moderation and have high tendancies to become addicted to anything
Lol

>literally brainwashed by the media

That's why Beethoven is dead unlike based Mozart

Good work m8. Coming up on 10 soon. Stick with it.

Obviously it makes high school whores wet.

Vape in private and use nicotine gum in public, that way no one will see your mouth fedora

You forgot seldom.

Kek naw fami he's got u all day

Smoked from 16 to 29. Quit on my 29th birthday 9 months ago and haven't purchased a pack since.

I used to
I stopped for 4 reasons
1. Dad got oral cancer from chew. Scared the hell out of me
2. Waste of money
3. Constant coughing
4. All my clothes, furniture, etc smelled like cigarette smoke

For everyone who posted something about the smell - Thanks.

I want to quit but there's no reason for me to do so (besides obvious health benefits that I'm too stressed and short sided to care about). I started a year ago and it had a purpose. I despised my job and I needed a reason to go outside for a break. The next job after that was even worse but this one I'm on now aint so bad. problem is I was already caught up and now I smoke anywhere from half to a pack a day.

Also I like to drink and smoking is mandatory after a drink for me.

Typical human. Instead of taking responsibility for your actions you would rather do nothing and hope for a wonder drug, act of God, etc. It will never happen to me!

Random number generator is coming for you, brah.

it depends really, i used to have an addiction but stopped for a while and built will power against it but once in a blue moon when i'm drunk and high or someshit i'll cave and have a cig but i make sure i don't go over one. And it has to be at night time, i don't know smoking at night just feels better. But the reason i stopped buying them and shit was because i had an acid trip one time and i realized smoking is like rolling up your money and burning it. That and i realized I only consistently smoked because I wanted to emulate my favorite action hero's but in reality you can't be an action hero without good lung capacity.

People that willfully inhale smoke, no matter the source, have some form of mental deficiency that stems from complacent ignorance.

Imagine the guy who thought up the marketing scheme to trick humans into habitually inhaling smoke for momentary pleasure while they kill themselves. ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

0x10=0

Smoking out dates marketing schemes by a lot

occasionally. i am incapable of getting addicted to nicotine. been like that for years.

I enjoy smoking from time to time, but otherwise it's snus all the way

Any other California anons pissed about the new smoking laws?

yup, thanks user. Im quitting again.