How do I stay consistent in my diet Veeky Forums...

How do I stay consistent in my diet Veeky Forums? I've been trying to cut for a while but I always lapse and I just feel like I've been spinning my wheels for ages.
>inb4 harden up cunt

Same.

Then I stopped being a faggot and stuck to my macros, calorie deficit, and cardio, and actually got shredded for once in my life.

You must learn to LOVE the feeling of going to sleep hungry and never being able to satiate the hunger.

A cut doesn't have to be miserable.

Increase protein, keep fats at a good level, and lower amount of carbs. Eat the right high volume foods that will keep you full.

Some good examples of food are fish, whole wheat food, any greens in general, nuts and fruit.

Be persistent day by day and don't sweat when life interferes, enjoy the ride.

>A cut doesn't have to be miserable.

Yes it does. Especially if you're nowhere near being shredded.

The only time a cut isn't misery is when you never go higher than 15% and getting to 10% is easy in 2-3 months.

But if you're a perma-bulking retard and bulk 20-25%+ bf you're going to be in misery to cut down because you need to cut for like 6+ months

Bump

I'm not the smartest chap on fit, but I get confused when people suggest any kind of nut on a cut, I got some pecans for my overnight oats recipe and they are about 200cal per 1/4 a cup. It seems like nuts are not ideal for a cut to me.

This is exactly why I'm just doing the powerlifting shit. No way would I or could I cut for 6minths

why you bumping nigga? read tha furst post nigga, ya'll nigga gotta grind if you wanna do the time with them fine young little brines

I've been dieting, and so far I'm down over 15 lb's in about two months. Feels pretty good. All I did was start counting calories and I saw that 2 king size candy bars a day is not good for your weight.

But, it was so hard to turn them down before I was counting, because it's like, oh 2 for 3.22 I'm saving money!

Realize that hedonistic behaviors will take your ass down

Once you start to discipline yourself, you'll start to feel better about it as time goes on and it will become easier.

>oh 2 for 3.22 I'm saving money

You're not saving money you stupid drone you're spending $3.22.

But, one is 2.29 so I'm getting a big discount if I just go ahead and get the second one.

buy lots of tea bags. it's like $3 for 20.
i've been drinking it instead of Soda, and I've found it distract me from hunger.

I don't drink it b/c i'm on a diet, but b/c i don't want to clean my dishes to cook myself a meal until i'm much too hungry not to.

INTERMITTENT

FASTING

>never going to make it
That is fat mentality you need to break. Its not about saving money its about saving calories. Just because you save 1 dollar for buying 2, that 1 dollar just cost you another 500 calories. You need to think in terms of calories not money (within reason of course)

I count calories now, and don't buy candy bars at all, don't worry, it's just how I started to get fat.

Life of working next to a convenience store, but I'm doing better now.

The reason I suggested nuts (almonds especially) because they are high in fiber and healthy fats and help keep you satiated.

I hangout with friends who like to go to restaurants a lot, I try to go places that will at least have the info online but how do you count it if you cant weigh it?

Ive just been going by how hungry I feel at days end meaning I must be closish

Set a time line.
So say..ok ima do this for 3 weeks.
Check progress, youll see the change in your body and want to keep going..
Dont expect to look different after 3 days.

If you eat one Godiva chocolate ball a day does that effect anything?

Just get sugar-free chocolate. The only reason chocolate doesn't taste disgusting is because they add sugar, might as well save some calories.