How do you guys not get bored while working out? I've tried going to the gym, but I just get so bored during it...

How do you guys not get bored while working out? I've tried going to the gym, but I just get so bored during it. I've even tried listening to music. How do you bear it?

Sometimes BS with gym bros or watch the kids jiu-jitsu classes, but I wouldn't be bored even if I didn't. Mostly it's about going hard enough that my brain doesn't have the time to really wander. I get bored when I'm doing submaximal stuff, all I think about is recovering for the next set when I'm squatting.

I listen to audiobooks

have you tried going with friends

Clearly you aren't working out hard enough. In between sets my mind is blank while I recover. If I'm doing warm-up sets or easy stuff then I just browse the internet or check out the women in the gym

by checking out the hot sluts.

>he doesn't fap between squat sets for maximum test gains
HOME GYM MASTERRACE NIGGA

I focus on the muscles I'm using. Its real autistic but it is kind of like meditating.

I dont have any like a lot of people here.

This

>bored during workout
Not gonna make it

Buiod your own program tailor mafe to suit ypur needs and goals. But you're a beginner who lifts for girls so go do bodyweight or join a faggot class or something.

Lift harder and feel the rush
Meditate between sets
Talk to the friendly people

Gym is actually something I look forward to.

I hang my top and have anime playing on it.
Im sure i look retarded but fuck them.
If it works it works.

If you're getting bored mid workout you're not working hard enough. I don't have time to get bored because I'm either doing a set, recovering, fiddling with music or drinking.

Make friends at the gym...
Find a goal and purpose....
That way you will always have a reason to go to the gym

I fill the gaps between sets and jamming out to music by looking at myself in the mirror because Im a vain self-obsessed piece of shit

This. Or lectures if I feel like learning something

I work out at home and watch/pause movies.

Recovery is hella boring.

I do TM and Mondays I'm so worried about the squat that I don't have time to be bored. After the squat I worry about the deadlift. Wednesdays are cool because there's no stress. On Fridays I'm terrified of the new squat PR I'm supposed to set, and when that's over with I feel like a king.

But at least you're honest...you piece of shit.

You need a sense of intense self-hatred, body dysmorphia, perfectionism and a burning want to lift really heavy shit so that it feels like you've at least mastered something in your life, then you won't allow yourself to be bored.

Source: Me.

I take strong pre-workout so I'm usually jazzed as fuck to do some physical activities. Try to think of places to strengthen, new workouts I could incorporate into my routine, if that qt3.14 is mirin or probably just staring at my ugly face like a horrific car crash, switching between 8tracks playlists because they all suck shit

I am alone all of the time. When I am at the gym exhausting myself is when something actually happens in my life.

started out with "motivational" music. got bored and changed to music i actually like. realized i was spending too much time between sets listening to the music, changed to audiobooks about subjects i liked, same thing happened.
now i just lift with no music, the insufferable thoughts that flow through my head are enough to keep me focused
>you are shit
>cant you just fucking ask her out already?
>why are you thinking about that trappy with whiskers pic again?
>when will you stop being a shitty dyel?
>fuck, im hungry already
>my forearms really need cold water
>oops waiting time is over back at it faggot
and thats pretty much it

>kill me pls

Yesterday it was 40 degrees Celsius with 80% humidity in my gym. It was packed with summer-kids and the locker rooms stank 10 times worse than usual. That fatty apologist song was stuck on repeat. Some spandex slut was making a pass at me, you could smell her yeast infection from across the place.

Last week I went at night; it was 22 degrees C, I was alone and the music was off. Later the big-boy roiders I barely know showed up and we talked a bit about the euros.

To me both days were the same, every day at the gym is the same. I don't think about anything, I'm not bothered by anything - I just go through the motions both physically and socially. The only time I feel is when the colors change on my symmetric strength graph.

Don't you have your phone or something to listen to music ?

I just enjoy it. Lift, then stretch what I worked the day before between lifts. After my stretch back to lifting.

how did you obtain those pics of me looking in the mirror?
DELET THIS