Am i natty if i take caffeine pills?

Title, just wondering if i'm still natural after taking these strong man pills (Caffeine pills). Will my parents take them away from me if i tell them i'm on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/Caffeine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, might as well start IV Testosterone OP.

wtf no

How bad are they actually?

Scooby said in one of his videos you aren't natty if you take caffeine

SUMMER BAIT

Or just retarded

As long as you're still getting 8-10 hours of sleep you're fine. Oh and don't take 10 at once or you'll die.

I once took 14, didn't sleep for 2 days, and my hand kept shaking for like 2 hour. Maybe it's just tha I've an high tollerance ( even tho I had took the pills only about 5 times b4 and didn't drink coffe regualarly), but I think they wont kill you untill larger dosage. Anyway I was in competition and i called and opener too high that's why i "had" to take em

if you took 14 at once you should definitely be dead. Human threshold is 1g of caffience

I cant even get 8 hours sleep... My daily schedule (if GYM DAY).

04:30 or 05:00 wake up.
06:00 go to bus.
07:30 bus arrives work
15:30 bus home
17:00 bus at home/gym (like 100 meter from each other)
17:00 - 19:00 at the gym getting mad gains
19:00 - 20:00 get home, shower, eat etc.

20:00 - 22:00 chilling on Veeky Forums/reddit/youtube
22:00 go to bed.

Sleeping from about 23:00 - 05:00 = 6 hours, how doomed am i?

first of all 10 pills are 2g of caffeine since mine are 0.2 g each, so I was at 2,8g of caffeine. I'm not telling bullshit. I usually take 6-7 pills before i have to hit a pr, a friend of mine has the same pills and says when he takes 3 of them he starts to get his heartbeat too fast. Idk maybe I have just a very high tollerance

caffeine and even creatine seems like substances that have no long term downsides as other medicines have. Or at least they are so small that they are of no importance. Only above 300mg of caffeine you get some cortisol issue, but below that it doesnt matter.

So to stay natty, I would say that these are fine.

Just look at this page.

examine.com/supplements/Caffeine/

Almost no downsides.

I'm at 15-17% bf; currently in a caloric deficit (-500 kcal a day), sleep 5 hours a night except for sunday when I can sleep up to 9 hours; still hitiing PRs. It just depends on how your body reacts, to me sleep does not make the hell of a differrence but for lot of people it does

I been hitting the gym for 6 months only. I'm 185cm/6ft and weight about 77kg/170lbs, should i seriously cut? Wouldnt it be better to first bulk up?

am i natty if i blast heroin twice a week after a lift?

well heroine is not something that will unnaturally aid you in the weight lifting, so yea. Technically you will still be a natty probably.

Well, your right i guess.

If you take them all at once, then maybe. My brother exclusively drinks Coke by the barrel, took two scoops of 5150, and still went to bed early.

Holy shit

Who else on gear here?

I just ate 4 chocolate coated coffee beans.

that's the LD50, yeah? looking it up it's about 150 mg/kg so for a 100kg man 1g caffeine would be right around the LD50, which means out of 100 people given that dose 50 people will die.

previous poster got a lucky coin flip.

Are caffeine pills natural?
No? There is your answer.

nigga you suck at math.

>what is math