How many protein shakes do you have every day?

How many protein shakes do you have every day?

for all you lightweights out there you should do 4 scoops 2-3 times a day, I don't wanna hear this once a day bullshit. I gotta overdo everything though, so I do 4 scoops which is the maximum dose and I add a bit more so I totally get about 4 and a half scoops in my shakes.

BTW does anyone know the name of the guy in pic related?

69 scoops

i just put protein powder in a normal coffee mug with 1% fat milk and drink it, extra protons

3 scoops

COME ON

How do I make my protons taste not like shit mixed with dead fetus?

I eat food instead.

Whatever amount needed to hit my macros, which is usually 0 after all the chicken, eggs and other shit I've had during the day.

Just one. 24 scoops or bust

One or two. Never more. I get most of my broteins from food

This

buy unflavored

2 scoops in 300ml milk = 50g projailbait

>0 protein shakes a day
>Mixing protein powder with milk and drinking it

how is that not a milk shake

because I stir it

DYELs spotted

well for starters im not putting it in an autistic plastic shaker bottle

>he believes in the food meme

The fuck is autistic about it? Sounds like you're being a contrarian faggot.

Why put it in a plastic bottle that's a bitch to clean, when you can just put it in a simple coffee mug and drink it from that?

You guys need to learn to eat that sludge from a mug, instead of needing to shake the fuck out until its all liquid.

2 scoops

0-50g of ON French Vanilla

I use it more like an ingredient for to add protein to sweet tasting foods or recipes for treats that wouldn't go well with chicken or to supplement protein on days when I don't get enough through my normal nutrition.

Typically I don't have a shake. I only use protein powder if I need supplement my protein for the day.

>a bitch to clean

Maybe if you're working with pic related. At worst you let some hot soapy water sit in there for a little bit to break anything down and then continue like you would with any other cup or water bottle

I'm actually a fatfuck senpai.

I like how, not to be outdone by himself, he says 4 and a half scoops.

>drinking protein shakes
sorry, i'm not retarded

then you eat too much of real food

This, and eat healthy so i will be fit all the time.

I don't get how some of you get enough protein without protein powder desu.

I'm a poor student. What do you eat? I eat beans, oatz and (whole) chicken or salmon when I can afford it, but it's quite expensive.

I get maybe 65% of my proteins from shakes...

What is middle finger though ;_;

Bruh spend your money on fruits veggies and beans. Protein and proteinpowder is a meme.

2 shakes of 4 scoops in water.