Today's the day I get weightloss surgery!

Today's the day I get weightloss surgery!

I'm very scared, but it'll go okay, won't it guys?

What kind of "Weight loss" surgery?

The gastric sleeve

is that the one that makes you not able to eat anymore than baby sized portions?

It's a waste of money, why not just demonstrate some self control and eat less?

>i can't control myself
>so force me to be good

Americans really are going to cause the downfall of Western civilization, aren't they?

I'M SORRY CAESAR

Yessir, that's the one!

Because I've tried that too many times and I obviously can't control myself, so surgical intervention it is. In my defense, I did lose 30 pounds pre-surgery in the nutrition program

Why not go back to sucking a dick and let people live the life they wanna live, faggot

reminder that this surgery wont help you long term

you'll still eat like shit

Not OP, and not fat. I don't see what's wrong with this....why people get so angry at it.

>HURRR NOBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING UNLESS ITS WITH HARD WORK AND DEDICATION

Protip: Not everything in life is obtained with hard work and dedication.

Slaves work hard, doesn't mean they get anywhere.

Hopefully for the 8 months it takes my stomach to go back to normal after the surgical trauma I'll have learned some better habits

Op here, it was really hard work for me. I had to go to 5 different doctors for clearance, I was on a strict pre-surgery diet and an even stricter liver shrinking diet. Life's been funny lately

It's really simple. Some shortcut solution is only a band-aid to the problem and a waste of money. If he hasn't built the discipline to eat well now he won't suddenly do it after. I'm rooting for them, but chances are he's going to put himself in danger and spend a lot of money for no reason. It might be cheaper to hire a homeless man to punch you in the face every time you eat a cupcake.

God damn i hate fat people. Why not just eat less? Why go though a dangerous surgery with around a 10% complication rate (which is pretty high for surgery standards) when you can just not eat like shit?

You don't understand the program. It's not just sign-up-now-for-your-free-weightloss! It's much, much harder than that. You have to show you can lose weight on your own before you can even get the surgery and that you're healthy enough. You go to nutrition classes bi-weekly and learn about the plate method and how to eat less and add more protein to feel full. I've learned a lot, lost a lot of weight, and worked very hard.

So then why not just do all of that without the surgery? The surgery just makes it slightly harder to cheat the new diet, but not impossible to. This is what we're trying to tell you. You're going to have to keep eating the same way regardless of whether you get the procedure done.

It will go ok user.

And I hope you take some before pictures. You're getting a second chance, don't mess it up.

Aggreed.
Its always sad that people hate on others achieving a goal unless they go the same miserable route they do.

Yeah, so you already know what to do, why not just stick to that? Why do the surgery if you already know what you have to do? Are you really that weak that you can't just walk past the shit food isle?
I haven't bough shit food since i moved out of my parents house 5 years ago, which means i haven't had shit food since i moved out of my parents house 5 years ago. Unless you eat out 5+ days a week i don't see how you manage to get to that point

This woman came into where I work all geeked up talking about how she went to Mexico for weight loss surgery but I think it was the meth. She was a mess. This thread made me think of it

>Why not just eat less?
Why just go fuck yourself
Life is full of mysteries

Yes, user, if there's anything that's not miserable it's undergoing major surgery on your internal organs. Who would put themselves through the hell of "count calories, eat slightly less of them"

Good luck, OP! Everything will be fine. Please post when you're done and let us know that you're safe.

If OP has lost 30 pounds by holding to the guidance they gave him on nutrition then that means he is able to lose weight without the surgery, save all that money you would spend on surgery for a nice vacation when you are human size

>miserable
Am I the only one here that actually enjoys lifting and being all healthy and shit?

How much do you weigh OP? You know you can just crash diet like the turbofats on biggest loser if you're a turbofat yourself and lose like 10lbs a week?

Don't listen to the fatass. Only a fatass tries to describe working out and not stuffing your face as "misery".

[TRIGGERED]

With that kind of attitude you're going to fail.

Humanity has come so far and yet most can't control the urge for a candy bar.