Fuck

Fuck.

I'm a 6'0 DYEL faggot.

I've been working for about two weeks now and I'm starting to just get mad.

I woke up this morning and weighed in a 145 pounds, fucking enranged me to the point I wanted to kill someone.

I just got done with legs, yesterday I canceled a trip to see a buddy in a close city because I was so concerned I'd lose gains.

What should I do? How do you guys do it? I've actually gotten less female attention since I started lifting then before.

I'm just so fucking angry right now, usually I can blow steam off by hiking or shooting or whatever but today its just horrible.

kill yourself, sperg

It will take a few months before you start to see any real gains. Don't weigh yourself every day because the amount that your weight naturally fluctuates will be more than any gains you can make in that timeframe.

suffering comes from within

you're setting yourself up for failure by expecting something and not receiving it, let it happen and it will come to you

>only legs
What routine are you doing?

>6'0 145

eat and lift

if you're not eating at LEAST 6 times a day you better headbutt the nearest moving train.

I know you're going to freak out: i'm not doing a routine.

Today I did, leg presses, squatted, leg extensions on machines.

That's pretty much all my gym accommodates for legs.

>two weeks
what the FUCK kind of results were you expecting?

How much calories do you consume a day? What is your diet like?

>I've been working for about two weeks
>I canceled a trip [...] because I was so concerned I'd lose gains
>I've actually gotten less female attention since I started lifting

TWO FUCKING WEEKS

Are you fucking retarded?

Is this bait?
>Expecting gains after two weeks
Try 2 months, or 2 years

>WHERE ARE MY GAINS I'VE LIFTED FOR 2 WEEKS
m8 for seriousness?

I would recommend you read the sticky, checking your diet and exercise routine, and look at either the Starting Strength or Strong Lifts routine. Ask around for someone who can check your form or post here if no one at your gym lifts. If your gym has barbells for squatting, that's enough for all the main lifts, you don't need accessories as a beginner.

I know that feel bruh as a Skelly I been lifting for three months, gained some weight, then lost like, 5kg seemingly overnight
Pissed me the fuck off, but like everyone here is saying gains come slow

two weeks. come back after at least a year

>posting a sikh image with buddhist philosophy

>i'm not doing a routine.
setting yourself up for failure, m'boy-o

these.

take it easy OP

fitness is a marathon, not a sprint

>Lifting for 2 weeks
It's people like you who give lifters a bad name

The thing is that I have seem noticable increased in arm strength ect, and even my squat went up 10 pounds today.

I just moved to a new state and unlike where I was from, I can't use my personality/friends/reputation to get pussy.

No one here knows me, Its fucking boring and girls don't even batt an eye.

I don't even have a wingman to make intros with.

Pic related is basically my backyard

Y'all can understand the physiological stress of going from a great, fun lifestyle to solitute in the period of like a month right?

>taking the bait

>The thing is that I have seem noticable increased in arm strength ect, and even my squat went up 10 pounds today.

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who think they gained NOTICEABLE muscle mass in two weeks

I'm out.

meetup.com, tinder

Noob gains are great, but you could get more gains by following an actual routine and sticking in some accessory lifts at the end if you feel like it. Why limit yourself?

Those are for faggots lmao

Tinder girls all, ALL, every single one of them get different dick on a daily basis.

Thats fucking disgusting and whores are gross

Do steroids only exist because of people like op?

6 months lifting, others notice changes, I still feel (and see myself) exactly the same as before.
136lbs --> 163lbs

Lifting is the easy part.

I'd kill to be 20 pounds heavier

>If you're so confident that you had gains, let's see some progress pics

it is a pretty cool picture

I didn't take any :(

Should I take some now for future reference? How should I pose so it's not just camera angle or something?

the actual activity should be the fun part, anything else is just extra, aesthetics etc.

I know that feel

pretty sure this is bait.

but some people, especially with your current stats, take up to 6 months, or a year or more, to see any considerable gains.

read the sticky. lift correctly, often, and eat a shit ton of healthy stuff. it will work.

>I've gotten less attention since lifting
>weighs as much as a skeleton

Yeah, they were probably looking at you in shock, because you were a walking skeleton.

Taking progress photos will really be able to help you tell, it also motivates you seeing your older pics compared to now.

Just do a relaxed front body shot and side body shot, preferably from a camera on a flat surface or the help of a bud.

>I've been working for about two weeks now
you wont have any real gains until about the 2 month mark.take your time

So what is the problem?