What does Veeky Forums think about the buff dudes?

What does Veeky Forums think about the buff dudes?

they're pretty buff

Half natty

>buff dudes pls go

Totally cool.

Come on now, it's been maybe a week at most.

Fuck off shills. You're unfunny garbage """"lifters"""" with disgusting bodies and give the lamest most generic advice with your autistic made up """""personalities"""".

I had the least bit of respect for you until you started posting literally this same thread every fucking day to get your pathetic channel going. At least you didn't post your Patreon account this time, as if anyone wants to give you money for making autistic videos.

t. buff dudes

Excellent advice and funny videos. They're my favorite youtubers. Wouldn't have made it without their help.

stop posting this shit everyday faggot

The hell with these threads

Are they natty? They look thick

convicted druggy and lolli molester, no thanks.

The whole schtick is late 80s. Assumed deep voice personality is gimmicky and distracting. Take your AI, balloons.

That being said, production quality is decent, there is a cohesive theme, and you guys do come off as likeable.

We are the people who might watch your channel and we are keen shill spotters. Don't do this, what you're doing now.

bump

Seriously? A fucking bump an hour and a half after people stopped caring about your SHILL thread? Have you zero shame?

Fuck your channel. You're about to unleash the fury of le Veeky Forums army kiddos. Don't FUCK with forces you can't describe.

I will bump this thread until it reaches max reply number. What are you gonna do about it?

I dare you to you fucking shill. Go ahead, push me over the edge, see what happens.

Bump

MOOOOOOOOOOODS

bump

Is this really buff dudes making these threads?

Yes. These guys are on roids to enhance their shitposting abilities

Bumpitty

Sorry, user, but I don't support hgh users. I mean just look at dem first nigga's belly, he's the second generation golem, most likely BIG LENNY gave birth to him.

Someone save this thread

Which one would you pick for husbando?

Brock
Duh

on dat dere protons

You are fucking cancer. End your life right fucking now so we never have to see those shitty, obnoxious, roid-stuffed balloon animals you pass off as "physiques".

Mods, for the LOVE OF GOD add "buff dudes" to the spam filter.
Sage

bump

There are people in this thread thinking that the buff dudes are actually posting this instead of a random autist going for maximum overrustle

shit, almost fell for this bait

How nu are you goys

Do you really expect the buff dudes to have anything better to do?

Bump