What did they mean by this??

What did they mean by this??

He is one big bastard. Fucking hell I wouldn't want to fight with him. I don't even know where I'd start, like, even armed with a weapon like a baseball bat or a hammer I still think he'd tear my arms off and shove them up my ass to turn me into a human chicken.

He benches it?

>he can lift his body weight

Wow so Hulk-like

People are so scared of dudes like this but he looks like he wouldn't even have the flexibility to run let alone through a punch.

Weighs 330 and can only lift 400? Weak af probably more fat than anything.

"synthol"

Namefagging shit confirmed for having never been in 1 v 1 mortal combat.

Ooh, he just a big guy. He can't even touch his nose, let alone block his head in a striking match. He'd be perfect for wrestling and thats it. He'd get his shit rekt in a BJJ match too since he has low mobility/flexibility.

But I'm curious, he can "lift" 400lbs? What kind of lift? I mean i can lift 400lbs if you give me the leverage.

My superior speed and agility is sure to grant me victory!

i wonder if all that MASS will kill him or the usma steroids that are made of goat testicle extract and the blood of infidels will?

I don't know senpai look at his hands

maybe giantism

>can lift 400lb

Lmao, that's not even an impressive bench press at his weight, nevermind squat or dl.

No one has ever seen him lift. I honestly could believe he doesn't even lift and just has a disorder and/or abuses GH

probably benches 400

I expected more from you than this

What if they were talking about curls? Or lateral raises? Still weak af?

What if he's OHPing that for reps?

Someone on FB read into him and says he can barely bench 300 lbs, so "lift" might mean deadlift

nah if he was after you you could just run away for a bit

someone his size should be doing twice that

there's not a single video of this fat fuck working out, also does anyone know how tall he is?

go home, oberyn.

looks more like a disorder than muscle...

I saw his instagram and I guess somewhere between 1m70 - 1m75 because he was as tall as the guys around him

If you look like that you should be benching 600 easily

you start by making him move around and get out of breath, then you can do whatever you want.