Why lift when its all about the face?

why lift when its all about the face?

>fat and ugly
>ripped and ugly

pick one

Because I had a superb face before and now I have the body to match

With a nice body and ugly face you can atleast bang ugly girls and occasionally drunk okayish looking girls aswell.
Without a nice body you will just be the ugly fapping to anime all day.

I don't see a difference. Neither do women. I'm not even joking. Having a good body will never be compensation for an ugly face. A woman can be a butterface and still attract men, but women think differently. They are about face to look at, not the body to fuck. And without the face, a guy will be in the doghouse.

What is all about the face? Getting girls? Did you come here to talk about girls user?

Post your uggo face as penance for being such a fucking faggot.

Your standards are too high. As long as you have a good body and have a career that is actually respectable women will pick up the vibe that you are consistent and are able to work toward goals.

Be a fat slob and you put out the vibe that you don't care about anything enough to fix something.

>A woman can be a butterface and still attract men, but women think differently. They are about face to look at, not the body to fuck.

Its confidence and lack of neediness mostly, to be quite honest family.

Wrong.
When I was in high school. Girls would swoon over the big ripped guy in football.
He a had a butterface, but they didn't care because he had abs and pecs

> tfw i lift cause im ugly, depressive and full of acne

will to power

>it's all about the face

low bodyfat makes your face look better

low bf% makes you face look way better. being super skinny when you're over 16 is pathetic. there's no other way user

It's all about the face
'about the face
(no stubble)

Because I have godly looks and just need to work on my body.

Thanks white ancestors.

Hoping nice pecs and glutes will distract from the fact I look like an Asian-Aryan hybrid in the face.

Also, my grey eyes freak people out (they're too grey, I guess). Maybe forearm veins will make up for my shitty eyes.

>1896 + 120
>lifting for succubi

Why face when it's all about hair

I have a friend who's 5'7", out of shape and ugly as fuck. But he's been dating one of the hottest girls I know for like 7 years now. But he's one of the funniest most out going people I know.

Girls place a lot less emphasis on looks when searching for a partner than guys. As long as you have status and/or charisma, you can bag hunnies.

Problem is most of you fags think a 600lb deadlift will solve your problems

>grey eyes
>not god-tier
Are you h'wite or white, grey eyes are the best color for whites.

I'm totally White but have Asian-looking features.

unless you are literally talking about fantasies and one night stands while drunk its not about the face, its about:

1. Strong Spirit: Mental Health, Resilience, and Happiness

2. Good Brains: Intelligence, Openness, Knowledge, and Humor

3. Balanced Agreeableness and Aggressiveness

4. Strong Will: Conscientiousness, Maturity, Hard Work, Ambition

5. Social Proof: Extraversion, Confidence, Status, Prestige, and Fame

6. Good Bodies: Physical Health, Fitness, and Competence

7. Material Proof: Income, Wealth, Consumerism, and Security

8. Aesthetic Proof: Your Clothes, Car, and Home

9. Romantic Proof: Signaling interest and commitment

cont: if it were literally just about the face and nothing else then we would have died out because women would not have survived pregnancy in the stone age.

Imagine how cute her baby would be with a black man. It'd be awesome.

Fingols look good with low bodyfat and a huge body.

I'm only half Finngol. I'm also half Saami (I consider Saami to be white but the Racist Norwegians won't) so I am cursed with narrow shoulders.

Although the qt Ukrainian bartender told me the other night that my shoulders were really looking good and I had sleeves on when she said it, so I have that going for me, which is nice.

High school brother. Everyone is dumb as fuck in high school. Raging hormones.

For physical and mental health.

All women have raging hormones though.

Are you saying all women are stupid because that's true.

Good body and a good haircut will be enough to attract most women even if you're ugly. Money helps too.

?
Finns are already mixed with Asians and they are beautiful. They are an example of race mixing being good and what happens when you give race mixed people their own country to continue the race mixing.

It is similar to how we have so many beautiful people in Latin America. Race mixing is a good thing, family.

Found the R*dditor. Please go back to your hugbox.

>ugrics aren't white
>slavics aren't white
>ugrics and slavics are asians
Nice try eternal jew

Just lift for a couple of months, have low bodyfat, get regular haircuts and shave/trim your beard.
It's not hard getting a girl if you take care of yourself

Why face if it's all about abs

>this autistic

>implying women care about abs
>implying that they can tell anything besides that you have low bf or high bf
>implying they can actually judge muscle and don't just look to see if you're a fat fuck with face fat and a protruding belly

>having abs is easier to pick up women

if it was all about the face, then niggers and white women wouldn't be such a popular thing...

Only at the beach. If you're wearing a sweater in Michigan when it's 20 below, they can't fucking tell.

Having abs, means you have low bodyfat.
Face looks better.
Having abs is better than not lifting

>implying black people arent objectively better looking