How do i stop drinking soda?

How do i stop drinking soda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8U8f8GQ1LYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next time you want to drink it, don't do it

Just tough it out for about a month and don't touch it, when that's over you won't even want it. Also stay away from too much sugar altogether.

by not being a faggot
but seriously, baby steps, if you drink 2 litres of soda a day, try to reduce it by a glass or half a glass a day, soon you'll realise that you don't even miss it
I drink something fizzy maybe once a month or so, don't see what the fuss is about

If you are addicted? You don't. Just make sure you drink sugar free, and when the glorious switch from Aspartam to Stevia happens you'll have no reason to stop except for budget reason or if the after taste of metal is too offputting. Focus more on other things, instead of trying to fix what isn't broken.

put some sour shit in, make an association in your mind to connect soda with filth, you'll never want to drink it again..(or at least for a few weeks)

Look at yourself in the mirror
Do you like it? No?
Stop drinking soda. Worked for me

>caffeine and sugar
>probably the least addictive substances known to man
>you have no will power

sugar addiction is fought by eating properly, in a balanced diet you'll stop having sugar cravings.
caffeine is just pussy mode, it has almost no addictive qualities other than a neurologically induced headache.

drink soda water instead

What's the best way to stay from bad sugars? Just cut it cold turkey?

I brew my own sweet tea at home but I don't make it crazy southern sweet, the only time I'll have soda is maybe once every two weeks I'll have a few whiskey and cokes if I play cards or dominoes or shoot some pool with friends. Just stop buying it and you can't drink it

Seltzer is a good substitute. I used to be addicted to coke and then I realized I just liked the fizzy.

I understand you, I used to drink a lot of soda on a daily basis, but then I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw, so I began to exercise and drinking water.
In about a week I felt much better.

Drink unsweet tea instead. It's an acquired taste but once you get used to it it's great.

Stop buying it at the store and always get water at restaurants, which will save you more money.

>sugar
>least addictive substance

lol
o
l

After starting eating healthy you'd just start to dislike it.

Sometimes I'd buy a can of Monster, but it doesn't taste great either.

But the most evil thing is lemonade, since they put a lot of sugar in it. Is there any unsweetened lemonade in the US? I just like the taste of lemons but hate the sugar.

Diet soda.

drink lemon flavored carbonated mineral water

Tastes like shit desu and has sweeteners.

Now I'm thinking of grinding lemons and just adding water to them and storing them in the container.

here in finland 0 cals

>Sweet tea.

You're disgusting.

You stop ingesting soda. Are you a fucking numb-skull?

>being so much of a woman you find sugar addictive
I stopped drinking colas and eating concentrated sugar foods 4 years ago.
It took less than a day to get over it.
I drink water 90% of the time.

That's how simple cutting sugar out of your diet is, if you eat right you won't ever have sugar cravings.

>what is addiction

How dumb are you?

soda was super easy to quit. i literally stopped drinking it one day.
alcohol is a lot harder because i have activities that revolve around it, which when you think about it its stupid, man i wanna quit drinking booze

Stop being american

Personally I just went straight into water and eventually most sodas lost their appeal for me cause so many are too sweet and not even that good

Remember it's all food and soda is a shit food cause it's mostly just sugar, gotta think of your macros if you're serious about making dem gains cause nutrition is so important

You can still have soda on a cheat day where you want to not give a fuck about your macros, treat yourself to a good soda though, look for those obscure ones in the glass bottles that cost a couple bucks just for one, there's some great ones out there

Like this weekend I had a vanilla cream soda, no idea what it's called cause everything except the ingredients and nutrition label was in russian but that shit was good

Good luck

carbonated mineral water is how I stopped

Six months of keto is what did the trick for me. I don't even miss it anymore.

except mountain dew

Dew is proven to help you out with your gains OP

don't buy fucking soda you faggot

you can drink it eventually while in a restaurant but don't keep any sugary drinks at home

Drink coke zero

Start slow. Taper but don't be a little bitch about it.
Start with the the caffeine first. Cut 25mg a Day and then switch to non-caffeinated, cane sugar sodas and then begin to cut that down and replacing cravings with some juice instead and eventually wean that down to water.

Just go Sparkling Water with flavoring. I read a study awhile back that it's the carbonation that is the most addictive part of the soda next to the sugar.

>stop taking soda to the checkout line and giving the cashier money in exchange for soda

is it really that hard

DRINK WATER DRINK WATER
GO GET A GLASS RIGHT NOW. LOVE THAT FUCKING WATER. BE A GOD DAMN FISH. DRINK THAT FUCKING WATER HOLY SHIT

That's pretty much what I did but if you're taking in a shit ton of it just cut back gradually so it's not as much of a shock. Cut off a daily soda each week or something. You get the idea.

But yeah throughout the weekdays my only source of sugar is a single apple and banana a day. Having a soda with dinner on the weekends helps me from caving during work days

If it's really a problem like REALLY a problem then replace it with juices and then slowly replace the juices with water. Then drink only water.

Otherwise just stop and drink water you fucking pussy.

Cut a lemon into four pieces and toss em in a pitcher filled with water. Leave at room temp for about 8-12 hours. Then store in fridge to keep it cool. Drink this as a replacement whenever you feel the need to drink soda. Any other time just drink water. Having no control over soda cravings is seriously pleb tier, i hope you know that

Thread

Realize it's fucking disgusting.

>drinking soda when you could be using those calories to eat food instead

it was an easy thing to drop for me. I love eating enough that I don't want to exchange it for drinking something.

Easy you simply not be 11 years old anymore and grow the fuck up drink carbonated mineral water.

This.

usually I keep a plastic water bottle in the fridge, whenever I go for a soda I just chug some of the nice cold water and then I don't feel the need to drink any soda after that

3X10 cup put downs
2X5 bottle throwaways

Same. I never understood people that would give up something like a golden brownie with ice cream for carbonated sugar water.

this right here.

you can find some brands that add in natural flavors from the essential oils in fruits, too. pretty good shit

Find alternatives.

There's zero-calorie sodas, like Coke Zero, and then there's also carbonated water.

Energy drinks come in sugar-free varieties as well.

That's just trading one bad habit for another

Back when I was giving up soda I bought a nice water container and took it with me everywhere, kept it filled with cold water. The moment I'd get thirsty I'd take sips. Within a few days I noticed how much nicer it felt to be refreshed by water. I'd have soda maybe once every week or two, but tried to cut it out cold turkey. Weeks turned to months. Then at a friend's party I had a can of Mtn.Dew. One can made me feel like jittery shit with a burning stomach. I was reminded to keep drinking water, and wondered how I ever liked the stuff in the first place.

>Fucking Kanbei and his strong as fuck troops

I think the longest I've gone without soda was 7 days.

Drink diet soda instead

I just buy those big packs of coke zero from costco. cheaper than what I was spending anyway.

other than that just don't have any in the house.

People saying get the 0 sugar one or drink water instead are retard. You dont drink soda to quench your thirst you drink it as part of a meal because it provides 40g of carbs and to prevent your blood sugar from getting too low when you need to work. Im skelly btw, eating pasta and starchy shit instead of soda is probably worst for your bodyfat.

Eating a good meal always helps

Drink beer instead

The image nakes me want soda now.

This bitch can't die soon enough.

Just stop drinking soda, bitch. Stopping anything cold turkey is the most alpha thing you can do.

I've stopped drinking fruit juices regularly about two years ago, and I've stopped drinking soda regularly since I was 16(24 now).

I only drink soda here or there less than ten times a year. Last time was when I was watch a movie with my gf on December, I took a sip of her Dr. Pepper. The fizz bothered by throat, so I stopped.

Drink a gallon of water a day.
Buy a large plastic pitcher.
Keep that pitcher filled with Earl Grey or Green tea.
Do not add anything to that tea.
Do this for 500 days.

>bragging about being alpha
>thinhs that stopped drinking fruitjuice is alpha
>soda hurst my throat

Drink water instead.

he was more helpful than you faggot

>triggered

I always drink a can or 2 of come after being hung over, I dont know why.. Just really crave it, and thats only like twice a month.

Just stop cold turkey

Coke**

>How do i stop drinking soda?
Don't buy it

1 buy coke
2 pour into the pot
3 boil
4 keep boiling
5 keep boiling
6 keep boiling until water evaporates
7 gather what is left - about one teaspoon
8 eat it
9 ...
10 never again

idk man one day I just thought about it and soda seemed too sweet to me. Same with candy. I just dont like the idea of artificial sweetness. I still drink some every now and then but i dont have to have it.

throw away all candy you have and replace with fruit- banana apple etc. nothing too sweet. eat banans before theyre extremely sweet.

taddaaaa

dont buy candys and sodda in the store. easy as fuck.

why would anyone want to eat burnt caramel, ever?
This is retarded.

Drink fruit tea. Don't add sugar or milk though

I drink zero senpai

Rat in mountain dew case.

youtu.be/8U8f8GQ1LYc

Watch that and guess what it's doing to your body.

Switch to diet. You'll dislike it at first but your taste profile will change within a week or two. You'll literally dislike regular and only like diet after this period.

Also pic related

Eat more vegetables over time. You'll be fuller and your taste profile will naturally change to less carbs (definitely less sugar) and less sweetness. You'll also improve your health.

In the mean time, any time you have a late evening intense sugar craving just have a piece of fruit. Worked for me