Tinder help

Help me' Veeky Forums! How do I recover from this? I told her I like rice because it is part of my macros. What do I say now?

Ask her if she wants to come over for netflix and sharpie in pooper

/Thread

kill you are self

She's telling you she has a benis

>I'd like to marinade it with my special sauce

Tell her you like metallic clams

This.

this desu senpai, she has a donger named wonger it's probably longer than her tonger.

Do I need to say I need to dip it into her juicy sauce

marinade isn't a verb you piece of shit.

Shut the duck up, you dip.

it's spelled marinate

Tampoco quiero yo dañar la amistad,pero la realidad,es que yo vivo para ti nada mas.

PIJPEN JIJ VIEZE KANKERSLET
really romantic dutch phrase, works like a charm

How about you start by posting a screenshot of your response fagget.

haha grappenmaker jij bent echt een leuke clown kan ik jou inhuren voor partijtjes en feesstjes?

Or he could use slavic language of romance:
Mieszkam w chrząszczyżewoszycach powiat łękołody.

marinate is a verb, marinade is a noun
everyone is dumb except for me

OP here. Should I say:

I am hungry. Do you do takeout or delivery?

'come over and show me'

how's this even hard

Nah you should be the initiateing person.

Say:
Can I takeout tonight?

kankerflikker

how hard is it to just say: Let's meet.
You guys really have to make everything hard, don't you?

>Nog steeds niet grappig

do this

wow ik probeer echt wel grappig te zijn fuck mij man XDDDDD

o kurwa poplulem sie az

literally kill yourself, even if you get this cunt over to your place through online advice as soon as she gets there youre going to pull some stupid virginal shit like "c-c-can i touch your b-butt" and her pussy will get dry like the sahara

Yeah I am just gonna let it go

>This.
Also it could be a double edged sword sometimes being direct works sometimes you have to play the game a little longer.

i remember how hard i used to make this shit on myself. very very hard. i thought i had to be so perfect with the words i used, i drove myself crazy.

by waiting to make it perfect inside your head your just fucking your chances to get laid
no it's not. girls love direct men. shows masculinity and determination. any girl that doesn't like a direct man is immature in my book.
>inb4 le ebin fedora maymay

Does anyone else feel like you match with more girls when you look at their bios? I feel like i look at a bio every once in a while, and match with about half the ones I look at, and I don't match with too many (~3 a day). Pic related.

>daddy issues, the profile

Tinder looks lit af. Can anyone confirm that you can make it purely fwb material? Just trynna dump some nuts, not pay for dinner.

Ag my Nederpoeste, dankie tog dat julle hier is om hierdie kak draad met julle kak grappe op te kak.

perfect fucking opportunity to tell her that you dont believe the nipple part, ive had this happen before, said i didnt believe her and then she lifted her shirt

See how long you can talk about food and not make it sexual.

IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MACROS WHY HAVE YOU NOT MENTIONED HOW SHE NEEDS MORE PROTEIN IN HER DIET YOU SPERG

kek!

What fucking app is that?

tinder for browser

Yeah, spray your special sauce all over it before you eat it, sounds like a total non-gay great idea m9

When did that come out?

I've had over 30 matches since using this shit for 2 months, and have had ZERO (0) women talk dirty.

What am I doing wrong?

you're probably ugly and just matching with bots

hoekom is die nederlanders altyd sulke weird fokkers

You should not seek "what to do", but how to think

someone post a chat log from a successful hook up please. Need this

>being interested in girls who are this slutty

user I hope you know she talks to all her matches like this. You can do better brah

OP needs to deliver

lmao

Are autism levels this high real or a meme?

no facial gains

Lads I have a shirtless profile pic she clearly just wants to hook up what do

Fuck her obviously

tjena kexet, står du här och smular?

Post your profile pic. I'm curious about what works on this app

>n...no homo guise

din pappa måste vara tjuv

are you an immigrant?

no im white

i sent her this now what

>no im white
> implying skin colour has anything to do with immigration status

I want to make a tinder but i dont want to make a fucking facebook and have anyone i ever knew before recognize me

opgeflikkerd kutafrikanen, inferieure kakpoesen

i dont have tinder but i hear you dont need a facebook anymore, you can supposedly just pull pics from your phone or some shit to put on there

Ben jij die man van de leuke grappen?
>hoe is ie nouw?

This is not deleted but batsinthebarbell was. Gotta keep your safe space.

confirmed

Get @ me faggots

Han har snott nåt

Kek

>ps I have my nipples pierced
Lel

If you have a good body then put up a pic of it. I'm below average in looks and I put up a shirtless pic and soon after I got a girl who literally sent me a message saying "I want your body"

Post body pls

pretty sure this girl is as autistic as you are so you're a perfect match OP

just say "when and where" and you should be good

Post face

>catherine
ITS A TRAP BRO TAKE A SECOND LOOK

ask her if it's gluten free because you have irritable bowels

What do you do when you live with your parents and have no car? How can you meet up or go somewhere or fuck a girl?

This. Minus the car part, I live with my parents for the summer.

How to think then ?

Go to their place?

unless a girl is retarded they're not going to invite a stranger off the internet to their place for a one night stand

God I really hope so.

is that another tinder double standard? or is that like fear of rape

it's not wanting to get stalked, raped, or murdered. think about how many thirsty autists you see posting on fit daily, if you were a girl would you want one of them knowing where you lived?

I need reference points, guys. wtf does you body look like.

Dude you would not believe how many girls do it tho, they can't help themselves when they get horny

Ayyyy my ninja I'm in Southie let's chill;)

jesus fucking christ stop with the fucking metaphors seriously. a few are fine but her last line is literally her saying 'come eat my god damn pussy already before i lose interest'

literally say this 'as long as it involves me pinning your legs back' or 'as long as i can bury my face between your legs'

then get her digits and ask her when she wants you to come eat her out.

fuck.

u blurred out her face so what is the point of this thread? she could look like a cow for all we know.

You could hook up...

Wait... Doing what women want is beta as fuck. Ignore the bitch and never talk to her again. ALPHA!

>Sorry, I don't eat leftovers

u are literally retarded

Do this one OP

How is this fitness related?

Put your penis inside of her.

They lift for girls.

btown boizzzzzzzz