twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for friendship.

Bench is stalling lads

Hur dur if your ass leaves the bench youre doing leg drive wrong

-plg

Does he come off the bench?

Good luck, laddo.

I'm 5 lbs behind you.

As much as I would like to max, I'm not sure if I'll hit 440 or 450 for awhile...not until I can do it for a set, ideally.

Doesn't contact just mean some part of your ass is touching the bench?

how do i stronger FAST

Try really hard and run Smolov jr for squat, bench, and deadlift at the same time consecutively, with no breaks. Keep it up until 700 wilks

What's your opinion on mark smelly belly bell

>Doesn't contact just mean some part of your ass is touching the bench?
Yeah, his lower glutes are in contact the whole time, he just has a high arch

thanks
can i add bicep curl smolov too

You don't need to sit on the bench, just have some part of your butt in contact with it.
However, Gibbs' butt did come off for a moment there, and he did receive one red light (yellow card) for it.
But the other two refs gave him white lights.

Apparently the judges aren't too strict if the butt comes off a small amount for a moment and goes back to the bench. Only if it the lifter takes it off for a while or gets it too high.
See vid related, his butt does come off for a split second from the shaking, but not very high and it goes back down quickly. He got white lights.

But it's better to be safe than sorry, so try to keep it touching the bench.

EAT BIG

Nah, weighted chin up Smolov. Much more efficient. Or barbell row Smolov for your rhomboids

I think he's an alright lad desu, content is kind of hit and miss

ss + gomad

thx

thx

low part of ass was contacting bench, depends a lot on judges
total breh also I enjoy the ST wrist wraps, will probably try out the knee sleves and belt if they keep sturdy after a year

Has given the industry a ton of visibility.
Really nice guy.
Looks like his mom got t-boned by the Ugly Truck while she was pregnant with him.

Trip on meme bell

Roids

How quickly should I work up to my 1rm for testing? For my squat I think I'll get anywhere in the 330-350 range. Does barx5, 135x5, 185x3, 225x2, 255x1, 285x1, 315x1, 330x1 sound good? Then depending on how 330 feels go for 335-350 maybe.

>Yusuke Suzuki
How are his legs so big yet his squat so abysmal?

Stop at 225x1 and jump to 350. Guaranteed to get it from not wasting energy and stressing CNS from all wasted effort you'd do otherwise

google a calculator for your 1rm, warm up @ 60-70-80% then 1x3 @ 85% 1x3 @ 90% then 1x1 @100% at least that's what I do when attempting new 1rm

Sounds good to me. I just jump up in half-plate increments, starting with doubles, then moving to singles when I have to actually start Try™ing.

Kek, sorry for the dumb question. So I'm guessing what I said is good.

Think I need to start doing more ab work after the meet.
On my AMRAP today I only got the prescribed 3 reps because I just couldn't get tight or brace properly for the 4th. I think my hips and legs could have moved the weight if my core wasn't so fatigued that it couldn't stay tight.
Damn shame.

A B
B

W H E E L
H
E
E
L

5 X 10
X

Mateys, what pants do you lift in?

I like standing cable crunches.

>How are his legs so big
what did he mean by this

>Basketball shorts.
After I get my squat to 4 pl8 I might get some compression tights or shorts desu.

>Tfw I want to start wearing yoga pants since I am getting a nice ass

>5x10
Jesus, feel sweaty just thinking about it

t. non-twink

>Compression pants
I know this feel way too well. Going for it when my cut is finished

It's pretty easy desu, just gotta build up to it. I could probably get 7-8x10 if I was fresh or tried really hard

no probs brah, also be sure to rest 2-5 minutes after your 3x5 warmup... 1 RM usually is tiresome AF also if you have a belt and a reliable spotter use them it really helps with the psycological factor of going balls out

It's much harder when you weigh over 120kg pal

also for ab exercise, doing golf swings with a 25kg plate is severely underrated

>Over 120 kg
Wouldn't your stomach make you do half reps anyway? :^)

>Golf swings
Interesting, like a landmine variation?

isn't that the same as doing cable wood choppers? I really like those, planks and leg raises

I find 3x5 usually isn't a good enough warmup. I like to do an AMRAP at 60%, 70%, 80%, then 3x3 at 90%.

What do you mean landmine variation?

And I don't have THAT big of a gut ok, this is supposed to be a judgement-free zone
Yeah it would be pretty similar, I like them better because of the extended ROM

>Variation
Swinging your arms with weight for core work. Landmines are with one end of a barbell, iirc

>Judgement free zone
No bully, I promise bby

anyone got that WR squat webm from last IPF?

Ah alright.

For ab rollers I just do sets of like 6 with a pause and that's enough for me

his content went from really interesting to i dont really give a shit for the most part

fucking powercast, used to listen to every one and now its just shit

>Adding in lateral raises, wrist roller to my training

what's happening to me lads

a guy spotting me the other day called me out for taking my ass of the bench, and I was just thinking "nigga Im pretty sure I had contact the entire time"

>pic unrelated

What would happen if he were to start competing? Would Norris stand a chance?

If you're free today jump onto wechat - I'm stranded in LA today

How do I into high rep SLDL? Do I need wraps? I hate my life every time I have to do SLDLs

light weight and straps.

tfw looks like i'm just a new gym goer doing deadlifts with terrible form and no weight on the bar

I hate them so much. Also gives me cramps at times

>can lift about 400lbs
>unspecified
>normies will find this impressive

Just ordered this. Any cutfags have experience with it?

amazon.com/Man1-Natural-Penile-Health-Cream/dp/B00AN5WWJ4

Yeah I feel that way too when I do them.

After doing SLDLs for just a little bit, they feel much more natural to me than conventional pulling does.

using straps and a reasonable weight should allow you to do 3x8 or so if thats what you want.

yeah i saw this and
>powerlifter
also stuck out to me.

I went to this guys instagram too and couldnt find a single video of him lifting....

Just wanted to thank the user that recommended i add joker sets to 5/3/1.

Just hit 235kg for 3 reps on diddy, and 5 months ago my 1rm was a shoddy 220kg.

They really help to make each workout feel amazing, and feels like its really helping me progress.

will this help me get an erection when im with women?

20 minutes

Looks good what do you call it

good to see I'm not the only gross and disgusting poster living in total squalor

Incline moving fast today.
105x3x8@(very conservative)8.5
1-board 105x3x8@9
CG 90x2x6@8

Deficit dids felt shit yesterday.

That's just some image I found.
10 minutes until interview I'm sweating

Best of luck, friend.

You're gonna smash it.

Don't fuck up

What happened to the cocks in your trip?
Good luck!

Finally decided on my lift to get best at the world at

Settee barbell bench press

Risks
Shoulder impingement
Elbow tendinitis

Pros
Works just like a slingshot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6rndPvFcI

Clarence still wouldn't be able to beat him. And you're assuming Clarence is natty

1. clarence could
2. you're not natty either you fucking cheater hahahahahahaha

Open response to Trappy-chan:

In regards to your opinion on the muscle imbalances in the Jefferson deadlift.

I believe your opinion is incorrect, with support from Eric Hugenbagen who does not switch legs on the Jefferson.

I believe you're thinking of the Jefferson Deadlfit incorrectly, I think you imagine it with the back leg close to the bar, front leg farther away with the feet facing the bar.

The Jefferson is done at a 45 degree angle from the bar, both legs of equal distance away from the bar. You squat down to grab the bar then squat upwards.

I fail to see how this could use one leg more than the other and the movement is essentially a squat without the barbell on your back.

Uh huh

She talked about that variation too, and the issues it can cause

laptop is kill so I'm using work's desktop and I don't have my code memorized

Clarence doesn't train for a big squat or deadlift or bench specifically and doesn't modify his technique to hit bigger numbers

>triples at 85 and 90

costanzasmirking4chanpicture.jpg

There's many much stronger weightlifters to pick from.

Variation? That's the only way to Jefferson?
Seems to me like you guys don't know what you're on about.

Why are you literally jerking off to the guy and Jefferson deadlifts?

Y u mad?

Is this you???

Out.

I'm not. Y u so obsessed with Eric Burger Burger?

>don't know what you're on about
its a fucking jefferson deadlift. it isn't even a real thing. it is totally made up and nobody takes it seriously aside from assmad burgerburger and you.
you're definitely dino.

But Clarence doesn't compete, so he's the most feasible to actually consider downgrading his sport.

He's the strongest person to Jefferson deadlift ever?

Dreamer?

waste of quads. You will burn for your sins.

Quads of truth. Btw, your tip about foot width in sumo is a God send. Literally made everything easy as piss today

Who gives a shit? That's like being obsessed with the guy who has the biggest Steinborn lift.

>obsessed
Again, why are you mad? You're mad enough to make false accusations and mislead assumptions.

I could not care any less about your internet drama, Martin.
Perhaps grow up? I understand it's a little hard at 5'7.

>False accusations
So you're not the guy that is constantly memeing about Jefferson deadlifts? Or the guy that looks up to Eric Burger Burger for literally any and all lifting advice?

>Mad
Nope

You've very much proved to me your anger is based of hollow assumptions.

I'd expect this from someone like Martin, who has small man syndrome, not you desu

>jefferson
>rows
Are there any two more retarded and utterly pointless to the point of being detrimental to powerlifting exercises in existence?

Good think I don't care about powerlifting specificity

Remind me why you train with powerlifting specificity with a 3pl8 squat???

>rows

You literally used the guy to support your point. One person. >Mad
No matter how much you say it, it won't be true. Good bye friend

>Btw, your tip about foot width in sumo is a God send. Literally made everything easy as piss today
What tip? Stance width is something I struggle with on sumo diddlies.

Bye child

Ankles outside knees. I put my heels outside the rings by a decent bit, literally an inch between my toes and the bar, and the bar literally exploded off the floor

>Jesse "every rep is different" Norris

natty

>I don't care about powerlifting specificity
And I don't care about your irrelevant opinion in regards to powerlifting.
>/plg/ powerlifting general

Could see Klokov doing it for the lulz now that he's done with WL