Hormone disrupting chemicals

So we all see that something weird is going on with modern men. There seem to be more obesity, depression, gyno and feminization of men. And when someone mentions that there are hormone disrupting chemicals in things we use everyday, he's generally called a tinfoil hat. But how would you explain this:
sciencealert.com/girls-are-going-through-puberty-earlier-than-ever-before-with-long-term-effects?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1
?
Scientist say they don't know what's causing it but the answer seems pretty obvious.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/05/070521-sex-fish.html
bodybuilding.com/fun/par16.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20071470
cell.com/trends/endocrinology-metabolism/fulltext/S1043-2760(09)00058-7
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16339200
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2931339/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11392376
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Scientist say they don't know what's causing it but the answer seems pretty obvious.
Collaborate pls?

here you go OP
now if you could be cool enough to provide sauce on that semen demon in your pic that'd be really nice

I'm an Aplha male Veeky Forums.
And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasnos you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?
Yeah, I'm fucking her.
The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly aks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?
Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.
The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?
Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.
And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't Fuck" instinct something feirce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.

And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.
And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.
I'd say you should become an hero, but you being aruond makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner.

You wasted your time writing all this and literally no one will read it

It's fucking weird because back when I was in middle school girls actually looked like girls. No tits or ass, none of those high test curves, a majority of them were ugly, pimples all over their faces, not to mention that they were all virgins except for maybe one.. Now though... I see middle school girls and they don't even look like girls. These bitches over here looking like 18-19-year-olds. Tits and ass poping. High Test curves on the majority. It seems like most of them skipped the ugly phase. No pimples on their faces (that's most likely the make-up. The average 12 or 13-year-old girl has already gotten dick downed. This is a weird feel tbqh.

Nicotine has powerful anti-estrogenic effects.

This pasta used to be ahorter

*shorter

Mate my sister is fucking ELEVEN and she's got hairy as fuck armpits and tits. No, I'm not kidding. We're not black or kebab either, we're fucking Scandinavians.

Shit is so fucked mate, meanwhile boys who are fucking 15 barely have hair on their balls and have gyno. I met some kid the other day who was like 6'1, I thought he was normal until he stood up and I saw his body and I heard his voice. The face as fucking 16. Something is fucking people up. Boys get late puberty and girls get hairy pussies when they should be playing with dolls.

This is also true, I'm 19 and back when I was in school this was happening partly. It's strange, because I have older siblings whom were 15-16 when I was five and I vividly remember them not having huge ass tits and curves and more looked like girls.

When I was around 12-14 it was the worst years of my life, probably all the dudes. We hadn't even gotten a voice crack yet, but the girls had gotten huge high test curves and were getting dicked by guys classes above us. Man, it felt so shitty, truly felt like a cuckening because none of the guys my age had game while the girls fucked Chads everyday.

>Scientist say they don't know what's causing it but the answer seems pretty obvious

Lower the age of consent?

Most population health experts would say obesity, some research lately has correlated it to "lacking a father figure," however pheromones would communicate that. If thread is still running in about an hour I'll hop on my computer and link some articles.

Image is a good summary. In addition try to avoid unfiltered tab water. Tab water is almost nowhere filtered for hormonal and medical leftovers and it has been proven that there significant pill residue. Buy water-bottled spring water.

Source on that?

This tbqhwy

Went to the beach today and 90% of guys aged 20-30 have waists wider than shoulders
Skinnyfat bodies, mantits, not a hint of muscle, etc.

>Estrogen
I believe they're putting this shit into everything we consume so we'll be less violent and more docile like the cucks we are

>inb tinfoil, etc,
Just look at average male from 50s, and today

>a list of things that happen to the token nerd character in movies

Mate I'm not sure anyone has ever been beta enough for any of this to happen. I literally don't know a single man who's played that supportive of a role in a woman's life unless she was his little sister or mother, and of course they wouldn't touch or fuck or kiss in that case.

I have heard that hunter gatherers would go through puberty much later, and this is explained by our modern day abundant food environment.

I'll keep bumping just for you

just read before spouting nonsense

BBC did a whole documentary on this, its actualy pretty serious as disruption in hormones has lead to an increase in prostate, breast and testicular cancer. iam 19 and they said my test levels were low but that its nothing to worry about.

That's likely a large part of it

its not a conspiracy, everything isnt controlled by some all knowing secret group, the fact is that when women take birth control they piss out the excesse hormones that then ciculates back into our water supply and the filter systems dont catch that stuff xeno estrogens in plastics are also a cause of concern infact its so bad that its causing fish to become unisex and infertile

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/05/070521-sex-fish.html

A lot of this is hyperbole and bullshit, but the advice is good on the whole.

Also, try to lead a less stressful life, stress is a test goblin.

>nothing to worry about
That shit pisses me off to no end

While i haven't read anything in this thread IMO can really be blamed on the simple fact that most people, male and female are overweight (fucks upon with the endocrine system) eat a shit diet and almost never properly work out.

How do we combat this shit?
Bottle water?

Wrong.

Eating good food and reaching a masculine weight is fucking gone friends and skin care fucking redpilled in yo to be the councils bitch the fuck would be good enough time and effort in

thinking about starting a gear cycle, ive always kind of suspected that since ive always been "athletic" in that i worked and out and did sports but my general body composition and strength always seemed way lower than normal, i also have pretty bad gyno.

Environmental stress can force a girl to start puberty earlier. Things like growing up in a broken home or suffering abuse of some sort. I've heard the stress from the fast pace of modern life is a possible contributer.

i didn't understand anything you wrote.

Want to have lower oestrogen?:

Eat mushrooms, zinc, vitamin E, and drink green tea

next-level /r9k/ in here

>avoid things that are unhealthy for your body because they will feminize men
>not that some of those things cause cancer

Jesus christ Veeky Forums get your shit together

Living a long life means nothing if you're a cuck

What does green tea and mushrooms do?

bodybuilding.com/fun/par16.htm

good read.
explained a lot for me (took up vaping, lost a lot of weight, particularly from chest which i was most concerned about)

there are pubmed sources if you google

>stress from the fast pace of modern life is a possible contributer
You mean the lack of stress from the extremely easy life we live.
Men were lifting and doing hard labor as young boys not even 100 years ago, regularly.
Kids who were not even in highschool were working harder than you ever have in your life on farms. This developed skinny, short, and muscle bound young men.
It was nearly impossible to be fat no matter how much you ate.

Now we sit down and do nothing, but crunch numbers all day and wonder why we have hormonal problems.

We are meant to be moving, all day long, nearly none stop, with the exception of sleep.

They're anti-aromatase (stop oestrogen production)

"Aromatase inhibitors have been shown to reverse age-related declines in testosterone, including primary hypogonadism. Extracts of certain mushrooms have been shown to inhibit aromatase when evaluated by enzyme assays, with white mushroom having shown the greatest ability to inhibit the enzyme."

Catechins are the anti-aromatase part of green tea.

So I don't know if I'm interrupting a tinfoil hat session, but precocious puberty has been causally linked in several epidemiology journals. Funny enough is actually ok advice because it seems like all the advice might keep people thin. xenoestrogens like in most likely don't cause it, as I'll cite at the bottom.
but here's some articles. If you're on a university server or have a jstor password it'll be more convenient to find these.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20071470
In 2010-2011 childhood obesity peaked at about 18% for boys and girls. Physicians started seeing type II diabetes in young kids, really tragic as it's not their fault, they don't understand nutrition, and often it's obese parents who couldn't pick up a diet to literally save their child's life. Since then it's been rising more slowly as more and more people get poorer, food deserts in urban areas grow, maybe HAES has had an effect but I really hope not.

cell.com/trends/endocrinology-metabolism/fulltext/S1043-2760(09)00058-7
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16339200

These two articles kind of give an overview for just how childhood obesity might bring about precocious puberty. Basically the adipose tissue that builds up in fat kids poor little bodies produces tons of hormones, and some of these hormones in high enough doses can cause the hypothalamus to release gonadotropin-releasing hormone, which in turn tells the sex organs to get to work producing (or in women's case completing the maturation of) gametes and hormones to support fertility.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2931339/
Gestational diabetes (short term diabetes developed while a woman is pregnant) is an indicator of precocious puberty. Nothing really to be done about this, plenty of Veeky Forums women get gestational diabetes just because pregnancy fucks the shit out of your hormones. If your girl is knocked up take her to her doc like a lot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11392376

Is one of many counterpoints to and but who the fuck knows really. Just don't let children in your life get fat.

Sorry for my faggotry guys. I'm sure tons of people know this stuff better than I do but I just happened to do some work with this type of epidemiology a short time ago.

That's good info on the mushrooms thanks

And doesn't black tea have more catechins?

As for the dudes they're just fat and fat does the same things to women as it does to men. Don't be fat, don't let your kids or friends be fat.

These are all awesome thanks guys

/pol/ has invaded this board and popular teen angst ideology. The "nu-male" in reality is the neo-conservative, hive-minded, insecure autist who, rather than accept reality and the differences of others, chooses to believe that the things that scare them are evil and undeserving of their consideration

Maybe. I'm not studied in this area, I've just been reading a few wiki articles.

I think green tea would have more as it's been tampered with the least (but black tea is probably better if you're going for the whole good bacteria shenanigan).

Best advice is probably not to get fat, eat plenty of veggies, be active, and don't distress.

Question for educated people:

Could losing bodyfat aid the endocrine system, or has the damage already been done?

Losing even five pounds would make a noticeable positive difference, and more importantly add years to your life.

Cheers.

I'm on a bulk atm.

I'm around 20% but I hold fat well for some reason. When I'm done I want to cut till I have abs then stay under 16% for ever.

This is how I justify roiding. Everyone is so estrogen filled of shit that roiding is probably just healthy for you.

Hormonal changes after puberty are for the most part reversible, especially those dealing with fat distribution and hair or whatnot. Some changes are permanant though, IE taking test permanantly raises muscle fiber count (though not total cross sectional area without exercise)

>buzzword

I swear, "cuck" must now be synonymous with "people who believe in/engage in thing I don't like".

Nothing has any meaning. Words mean nothing.

Nothing good comes of their beliefs. There was that thread yesterday in which an user got "red-pilled", and talked about Trump and Hitler so much that his gf of 8 years broke up with him, and he had no idea why. I wish I had a screenshot of that post, it was fucking gold.

Welcome to the meme age yung nigger

no beans or lentils? this guide is dumb.

Estrogen actually makes you more prone to violence. See old women in general, women in their pms where estrogen is at their peak, and psycho bald faggots.

Testosterone makes people bald faster

But thats a complete miscinsception you retard look at the world outside. Young, athletic men are in their peak of test, its when the test drops and men get belly and estrogen that they lose hair (or abuse roids and shit where too much test will aromatize in estrogen)

Stop posting bullshit bro science

"Male-pattern hair loss (MPHL), also known as androgenic alopecia, androgenetic alopecia and male pattern baldness, is hair loss that occurs due to an underlying susceptibility of hair follicles to shrinkage due to the influence of androgenic hormones"

In case you don't know, Oestrogen isn't androgenic.

The thing is, they thought DHT caused prostate cancer 5 years ago and now studies show the opposite, dht is protective and estrogen is causative. Believe what you want, but its obvious just looking at men in general, the leaner more alpha looking like the Chads are way less likely to bald yet they have the highest test. Explain why most men go bald in their 30s when its known that test is declining by this time and it is a decade after their peak.

Just read an article on male pattern baldness.

I'm not your bio teacher.

Also look at your average bald cuck. Not talking about The Rock kinda freaks, your average pale sickly white bald fucks which or the fat fuck Costanza. Do these fucks look like they have higher test than the average person? Now look at Zac Efron, Brad Pitt, 90% of athletes, men that represent our ideals of masculinity, dem Gylenhaal and George Clooney. Most bald fucks delusion themselves into thinking their estrogen-filled bodies is a masculine ideal lmao.

That's manual labor not stress for fuck's sake

bottled in glass

Jesus Christ, what a fucking retard. Where did you get this from? There's no scientific proof for what you said.

Dont accept every word you read as the truth and think for yourself, observe the world around. These studies often contradict themselves because they can do unrealistic experiments (like injecting way too much test in mices and then claiming test is the cause of hair loss).

Your argument is not scientific.

I got to agree here.

Doctors tell me cancer can be caused by smoking, but have you noticed that even non smokers get cancer?

Have you noticed people will cancer often die?

It just tells me cancer is caused by people being weak beta faggots nowadays.

It comes down to the food we eat and chemical products we interact with every day. It comes down to the choices we make. If we eat right and use things that are safer, with its origins not far from nature, we live better lives. Yes, there are some thing we cannot fully control like the pollution in the air that we breathe every day or background radiation, therefore we need to be diligent about the things we CAN control, the easiest and most important being food.

Look at cultures that stick to their native diets, tribes of nomadic people, or even religions that have strict dietary guidelines like Seventh Day Adventists. People live longer, healthier lives, with much lower rates of modern diseases such as heart disease and cancer, and neurological disorders.

It comes down to powerful people who own global companies with a huge amounts of influence playing against you. They know how to make profit out of sick, unhealthy, depressed people. They know that their greatest weapon is to use your gut against you. They know how to keep you barely alive on products that almost don't constitute as food, and the public doesn't know better or care.

But we are Veeky Forums! We know about foods and lifestyle choices that lead to health and well-being! We are here because we're actively making a choice to better ourselves. We must do the best we can to develop and heal ourselves, and if the calling is yours, reach out to develop and heal other people.

Yep. I totally skipped past it after the first few words.

>how do you explain

Vitamin D deficiency causes early puberty in girls, modern children don't go outside enough.

There's your conspiracy.

Fuck off you bluepilled KEK.

girls specifically tan

checkmate, cuck

OPs post was held together on 'how do you explain puberty starting earlier in girls'.

Go back to /pol/ kikes

>Young, athletic men are in their peak of test,

And balding is a gradual process. It doesn't happen all at once as soon as you're at your peak testosterone.

>all those muscleheads talking about scientifics researchs, hormones and sociollogy like they know a shit

Finishing up a prestigious MPH atm user

I know much more than your image macros will ever tell you

Melissa mediny or mendiny or something like that SENPAI.

Wait, seriously?
You have a source

OP please tell me that's not actually a man in the pic. lord have mercy

Sup3rPCT has hormone blocking chemicals in it. It's great for preventing estrogen-based side effects in roid users and people exposed to things like BPA.

>Organic conditioner woth Testosterone-Positive incredients
>Organic multi-purpose moisturizer (Argan Oil)
>Pine tar soap for hair and body
>Flouride free cinnamon toothpaste (Mint is not good for men)
>Always eat 100% whole wheat bread, never white
>Avoid unnatural products as they are generally estrogentic
>Home made hair wax made with bees wax, olive oil and coffee essential oils
>Never use plastic cups or containers
>Organic food whenever possible with lots of fats and veggies
>Avoid estrogenic food/herbs
>Cardio
>Buying a reverse osmosis water filter this week
>Lifting
>Thinking about a shower filter

Those are my current (and some future) changes. I wish all of you luck in your health journeys.

It's some female pornstar. Chill out.

I forgot to mention

>Meditation

You don't know that

Strong tinfoil here lads

Negligible. If you're worried about it drink filtered water and buy organic non GMO produce and meat.

A better focus would be on regulating insulin sensitivity. More so than anything else, being insulin resistant and having higher visceral fat deposits is going to make you more susceptible to hormone disruption. More fat allows for more aromatase activity.

Time sugar when it's needed most, supplement with chromium and berberine. If you're truly worried look into aromatase inhibitors.

Check out this low test nu-male.

It's not fucking negligeble, the Jews are literally pumping estrogen into every fucking thing we eat. Look at the average white male, he's fat and feminine, and that's due to the jew chemicals pumped into our food, not because he's been sensitive or some shit.

Idgaf either way dogger. 900mg test no AI no gyno master race.

This is literally a non issue to me. If you're so worried, pin to compensate.

>low test
My natty test was 949 ng/dl

Also read a fucking text book. Almost every major disease in America (diabetes, cardiovascular disease, bone degradation) can be attributed to insulin resistance and the inefficiency of nutrient transportation.

It's actually Jeff Seid before he started taking male hormones.

>Environmental stress can force a girl to start puberty earlier.
It's not like the life is any different than it was 30 years ago. Apart for maybe widespread of social media. So what do you suggest? Facebook makes small girls grow tits? I knew that Shekleberg was up to something.

megan melindy only solo porn apparently

too bad. i can't masturbate unless she's getting a long dom bbc. how can white bois even compete?

meant melisa mendiny cause im autistic

Some of us have medical and engineering degrees, my commie friend.

>My natty test was 949 ng/dl
Are you a negro?

Fuck it fit, you made me paranoid again. I've been filling tab water in a plastic bottle for hydration while in class, but i guess i will start with bottled water in glas bottles.

>i can't masturbate unless she's getting a long dom bbc
You're a cuck, senpai.

No. White af.