Tfw a guy must be fit to be attractive, but society says that everything is ok if girls are fat

tfw a guy must be fit to be attractive, but society says that everything is ok if girls are fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/smashing_through_the_glass_coffin_jim_goad/print
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well most guys don't care what society thinks and are only attracted to non-fat girls anyway so there's that.

wrong.

/thread
Only women, tell other women it's okay to be fat.

Is this the new meme or something?

Men are held to a higher standard than women. That's the way it's been since the sexual dichotomy got reflected in social norms.

Instead of complaining about it, we should embrace it to make shit better. This is pretty much the foundation of human effort in civilization. Let those that will complain speak their minds. In the end, theirs will be a voice added to a noise that gets filtered out. Do more with yourself and be better for everyone.

>but society
What society?

Oh fuck. The graphic designer in me is laughing at the terrible shoop job here

>that feel when this

>fatter
>less cleavage
Truly a travesty!

Alternate version for the keks.

And i think its safe to say that this is the root of it

Its not about making a character less appealing you fucking retard, its about supporting unhealthy lifestyle and encouraging people to not make better decisions.

Its about glorifying obesity as a "norm" and that its "ok because youbwere made this way," when in reality, its more like "your lazy and shouldn't do anything to change."

Haes pls go

This.

OP needs to read up on evolutionary psychology.

If it took you 9 months to bust a nut, but a woman 10 minutes to pump out a baby, it'd be the other way around.

Is this real?

pssst

chicks bitch constantly about this same thing, but reversed. 100% of the same arguments just with the sexes switched

that "good looking" woman looks really bad save for her head

Is today opposite day? Anyway, it's all genetic. Girls can be very overweight as long as they wear their weight in the right places. But if they have terrible genes, they better stay thin, because nothing is more grotesque than a top-heavy, apple-shaped, flat-chested hambeast. Thems the breaks.

You guys are cucks.
Relish the opportunity to improve yourself.

Which do you think is the better feeling - a girl hitting 50kg or you hitting 1/2/3/4?
When people see a hot girl, they think, wow, she's hot; when people see an aesthetic guy they think, wow, he must have put a lot of work into that.

Women have the raw end of the deal here.
Let your body be testament to years of hard work and dedication. Or just roid.

Faggot

>martial artists
>lard
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh shit watch out ankle

Who cares what society thinks
No one's gonna force you to be with a fat girl

>No one's gonna force you to be with a fat girl
Let's talk again in 15 years.

Why does the fat dude wear a fedora? Is that a meme over there too?

Please tell me what is supposed to happen in 15 years.

Its a meme everywhere

That one is. The one below is the spoof.

Its from a talk show in either the UK ot Australia I think. Its on youtube.

Some based user who knows what to search for to find it will post a link.

cry me a river babby
men are far more privileged in our society quit complaining

This tbqh

Hey look, the SJWs of summer are here.

Why the fuck are you on fit and not on SRS complaining about imaginary issues? Not enough opreshun nowadays?

The halalocaust

Fat acceptance will become a law and any man who turns down a fat women will be prosecuted

I predict that anti-discrimination laws will be passed that will make it illegal to reject a woman's sexual advances on the basis of her weight or former gender.

fuck off. I'm a dude and not an SJW of any kind. I'm simply stating facts.

>literally being a social retard

>far more privileged

explain

>men are far more privileged in our society
>simply stating facts

Is this the calibre of SJW troll we attract here at Veeky Forums? I am appaled.

Men have it worse in nearly every quantifiable way

I'd prefer V2 if it subsequently had larger tits.

I don't have access to my reaction images folder, but you're all falling for b8. So imagine I posted a picture of a fish illustrating that point.

>If he doesn't agree with me he must be a troll

Just say you're asexual.

>men are far more privileged in our society quit complaining

75% percent of homeless people are men. Men are 4 times more likely to commit suicide than women, and are also more likely to attempt suicide. Men are 4 times more likely to suffer from substance addiction than women, they also have higher rates of depression than women. Men are have shorter average lifespans than women, and they're several times more likely to die in workplace accidents than women.

When you say that men are more privileged than women I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Wat?

>tfw a guy must be fit to be attractive

I know this fallacy fuels everyone on this board, but really you just have to not be a needy emotional wreck to be attractive to women. That's why you see guys walking around with girlfriends who don't look like models. And why you can go to a nightclub or bar and see a big guy sitting at a table alone nursing a drink.

>but society says that everything is ok if girls are fat.

It doesn't, the internet does, because that's where fatties spend most of their time, as do you. You should get out more and get off the internet. Talk to some real girls, and ignore the fatties if you aren't into that kind of thing.

The only thing new here is you.

takimag.com/article/smashing_through_the_glass_coffin_jim_goad/print

>flat chest
>no ass
>narrow hips
If anyone's a faggot, it's you, because that's a boy.

Women get like half the fucking jailtime for the same crimes as men and are treated easier by the justice system overall.
If a woman is the perpetrator in domestic abuse and the cops are called, the man is sent to jail.

this is the exact kind of shit that people shit talk SJWs over. cherry picking statistics in some victim complex tone is hte most fucking annyoing thing to see people do

there are real, obvious disadvantages of being a girl:

having a kid shits on you physically. social norms fuck you again by forcing you to either sacrifice your career to raise the kid properly or neglect it.

being weaker than almost all of the opposite sex sucks. girls go to bars, clubs, festivals, etc. in packs because it *is not safe* to do so otherwise. you should really consider how ridiculous that sounds. you're a beta retard whining about how youre statistically more likely to die while there are actual people who are afraid to do go outside in certain contexts. you sound like such a goddamn idiot

Lads, you aren't man if you constantly whine about how "men have it worse."

Men go out and make their lives better and if they can't then have the dignity to suffer in silence.

cont.

fat acceptance is a fringe opinion about as popular as dumb redpill retards. the fat acceptance/male fit duality is contrived horseshit by r9k tards

being above avg intelligence requires you to be over 100iq. looking fit takes 6months unless lived like a slob. if you arnet capable of reaching these minimal requirements you deserve to kill yourself honestly it will be better for the world

The fact that it's considered negative of a man to complain about blatant sexism against him is another way men have it worse

The strength problem was solved centuries ago, buy a damn gun.

And at least women get the choice to support or neglect a child, for a dude every load is russian roulette where the bullet is 18 years of slavery

It's a meme amongst my friends too.

are you denying the existence of male privilege

Are you retarded? Wrap your dick if you don't want a child. If you do knock some bitch up them clean up your own good damn mess and support it.

do you know how often men leave their pregnant wives and children lmao

>social norms fuck you again by forcing you to either sacrifice your career to raise the kid properly or neglect it.
>a person having limited time and energy and being forced to budget that is a social construct
Just stop, senpai. You're not helping your case

It's a new and rare meme. Only people with excellent taste and superior attention to detail notice it standing out in the pool of regurgitated images. I must say, I'm surprised to see such a gentleman on a Hungarian cauliflower picking board! Where do you hail from, Sir?

>Take care of your body, there's countless examples of women that look fantastic after having kids. Stay-at-home dads are completely viable.
>Carry a gun.

Just as much the woman's fault for being shitty at selecting a partner.

it's not like every woman knows that a man is gunna knock her up and leave her you sphyllic heathen

if you really blame society fucks you because you have to choose between a career and rearing your children you have rejected reality

>literally being a sjw cuck faggot
Feminist pls go

>Getting trolled this easily.
Kek

I am in the gym 6 days a week and have done this for the last 6 months

Coincidentally, in the last 6 months my disdain for overweight people I pass on the street every day (you know the ones drinking Diet Coke and/or eating as the waddle) has built to a point where I actually audibly groan with disgust at them. Dem gainz.

Idc if bait, kill yourself Tumblr faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
I think it's that, seen the fat lard in it.

Whiteknight harder then you beta faggot

lol @ evo psych.

Fucking caricatures.

>i was merely pretending to be retarded

Am asexual, 100% certain that if the tumblrinas get their way we'll still have to mate with them

They call gay people bigots for not being sexually attracted to women, yknow

Kek

Men are "privileged" in that we are seen as being the leaders so women are easily overlooked in the office and shit, but that's just biology--the stronger person is looked up to. Being seen as the leader comes with many other disadvantages that outweigh that single advantage, though: we're expected to suffer in silence no matter how shitty the situation is.

If we're talking about abuse:
>Man abuses woman, jail time.
>Woman abuses man, little to no jail time and if the man reports it, he gets laughed at by the cops, friends, and family for the rest of his life.
>Woman abuses man and man fights back, man gets jail time.
Yes, women face the risk of not being believed if she gets raped or w/e, but men do, too, and are MADE FUN OF for it.

If we're talking about the court system:
>Most women end up with custody of the kids, no matter how shitty of a mother she is
>Women get lesser sentences for the same crime

If we're talking about safety:
>Men are more likely to be murdered or attacked
>When men are sexually assaulted, they're much less likely to report it for reasons mentioned above

What else do American SJWs complain about? Work inequality?
>The male:female ratio in most STEM fields is pretty balanced, the only exceptions being computer science, engineering (male-dominated) and psychology (female-dominated)
>The Senate JUST passed a bill that would make it mandatory for women to also sign up with Selective Service, and women are OUTRAGED at the very IDEA that they should be equal to men in an area where they don't want to be
>Dangerous jobs such as logging and construction are over 90% male, but you don't see the SJWs starting a "let more women into these fields!" campaign

Honestly, the only area in which men have a clear advantage over women is caused by biology, but even this is fucked. Society has begun to favor women because they are, on average, physically weaker, so it's instinctive to want to protect them.

Don't even care if I responded to b8.

That bait though

Care to elaborate?

Neckbeards absolutely BTFO

Society does not say girls can be fat. Or if they do it's a meaningless platitude when they cast 99% thin attractive women in movies and even singing practically require you to be attractive.

What people do matters much more than what they say, and for people saying it's ok to be a porkpie they sure don't support that with their actions.

Women make up 60% of university students and graduates, in a time where the job prospects for someone with only a high school diploma is getting worse and worse. Female graduates entering the job market are more hireable and much sought after for diversity reasons, and can expect higher pay for the same job. Men were never payed more fore the same job, they just did heavier and more dangerous jobs, and still do, and these tense to pay more than safe and easy jobs.

I don't mind sparing women the toils and perils of manual labour, in fact I insist on it. But it would be nice not to have a manicured finger with Marxist-red nail varnish waved disapprovingly in my face for oppressing women, when my own calloused hands are chapped, cracked and covered in scabs and bleeding cuts from building a civilisation. Men don't hate women, we worship the ground they walk on, so we smooth it out for them and cover it with concrete and hardwood floors so they may walk about in the most impractical shoes they can find, simply because that is what they want to do. Because that's what men wants to do.

>you're a beta retard whining about how youre statistically more likely to die while there are actual people who are afraid to do go outside in certain contexts.
>youre statistically more likely to die
>there are actual people who are afraid to do go outside in certain contexts.
>youre statistically more likely to die
>there are actual people who are afraid to do go outside in certain contexts.
>you sound like such a goddamn idiot

Men are more likely than women to be victims of violence, but are less worried about being victims of violence. We're weird like that.

>society says

"Society" says a lot of dumb shit. Nobody cares. It's just noises that people make to fit in, while underneath it people behave totally differently.

Welcome to Earth, faggot. Wise the fuck up or get ready for a hard life.

What about this thing I'm hearing about all the time ... "dad bod"

Based julius

>suffer in silence.

I wish more men did this, too many faggots on social media whining for attention over situations they put themselves into, men need to act like men

>inb4 fedora

"Dad bod" is to beer-bellied sorority skanks what "high test" is to autistic Veeky Forumsizens. Contrived mental gymnastics to pretend that "the best I can get" is totally a cool thing.

Its actually the other way around u dumb shit.

>guaranteed replies

Yeah, I don't need a woman telling me what 'real' men do or don't do, thank you very much.

maybe he means age, im 30 and i dont want to date a fat girl, i had a girlfriend in college but she dumped me, since then ive been concentrating on getting in shape and my job. now that im ready to start dating again its slim pickings, nothing but fatties and crazies. i wanted a family, but it just seems like its not gonna happen anymore unless i want to raise some other losers kid. or i could just date a fatty but fuck that shit.

No user, I honestly believe you have some mental deficiency. Try to work around it.

>men are more priveliged
There are way more programs that benefit woman soley on the basis that they have a vagina. Men have few, if any programs that help them just because they have a penis. Talk about privilege. Women literally get shit for having a hole between their legs

you don't have to be fit. i'm a skeleton by default and have been getting hit on since 14, before i even had any confidence or discipline. many years later life is now only better and easier.

i really don't see how you guys can place yourselves so low. you all are doing this to yourselves.

>they made the boobs SMALLER
what the fuck

he is saying that males are more privileged in life/existence by default.

this pic always reminds me the direction ronda rousey has been going in. minus her muscle definition.