youtube.com/watch?v=5j0yiRlCfyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, that's skinnyfat mode

You look good, no homo.

Where the fuck are you even at?

work your arms more you probably look dyel mode in shirts

>6 pack
>skinnyfat

lmao he's pretty small but that's some body dismorphia right there. how did do so much chest and core work and apparently never any arms?

also, have you never done shoulder work?

bruh your arms are long as fuark

must be ezmodo deadlifts

auschwitz mode with a slight poo the loo

You're arms are so fucking gangly

pushups, crunches, cardio

Miring. Stats and lifts?

Aushwitz plus flies

Jesus, did you work out anything except your chest?

No, you've achieved DYEL?-mode.

So, DYEL?

Itt:perma bulkers and dyels act like reverse feminists and give otter bro the cold shoulder cause they don't look as good

lol he's not otter, he looks like he benched and did sit ups twice a week for 6 months.

op here, i mostly do pushups.
also i box and my coach tells me biceps will slow me down

tell your boxing coach you'd rather get ass than be 6lb lighter with no arms

This, you need some serious shoulder gainz. Other than that looking decent, keep it up man.

The better question is what kind of horror movie scene room are you standing in
>that pareidolia inducing silhouette in the background

Your coach is a liar

i dont do weightlifting too often
hight
6'3
weight
63 kilos
started out doing 100 push ups a day untill it got too easy.
Then i found a pack of wiled russians and started street workingbout with them.
and then i started boxing.
Also i cant get fat.

You should get a new routine and coach
Keep it up otherwise good start

Blunt but honest feedback:

Aesthetic ottermode isn't simply cut until you have 10-12% abs and call it a day. It should (obviously based on a swimmers physique) include at least *some* arm and delt development. And whatever shorts or pants or whatever the fuck those are you're wearing are covering up any leg development, which should be somewhat developed as well, as swimmers have very strong legs.

Your slumped posture also isn't indicative of a balanced and strong build/physique. Stand up straight with your shoulders up and slightly pulled back...in this pic (probably because you're trying to emphasize abs) you're leaned back with your legs/knees awkwardly in front of you.

why does everyone keep taking pictures of thesmeslves in prison complexes

>100% visible serratus
>fat
THANK MR SKELTAL

arms, forearms and shoulders

i actually do exercize a lot (mostly cardio) but thanks for the advice.

yup
thats me and my cousin (the skelle)

I assure you I can get you fat within 3 months. Without you ever feeling full.

And ffs eat more and work your arms, look at any of those boxing mongs. Do they have twig arms? Any of them?

m8
i cant get fat
i cant afford to
im a palestinian bedouin

Jeez guy, I wouldn't be asking. come back 2 years and 20 lbs later

>I can't get fat
>I can't afford to
These are two false statements. If you can afford to eat to live you can alter your diet to put on weight for the same cost
Stop making excuses and start applying yourself. You will never make it with that attitude

actually i can afford to but then everyone would judge me.

No fucking idea how you've managed to get your chest so big with the smallest arms/shoulders I've seen on someone who lifts.

>those arms
audible kek
Jesus man, do some pullups and shit ffs

you're right senpai
i need to plan this out

They're not. He's got his knees bent and is arching his back to make his abs more visible. Makes his arms look longer

Didn't seem to slow down tyson

yeah but charly zelenoff would DESTROY him

youtube.com/watch?v=5j0yiRlCfyw

take this guys advice, worked for me

Hi Charlie!

This body is 1,000+ Pushups and nothing else.

you probably look DYEL with a shirt on due to your lack of arms, traps and shoulders

>them twink arms
Abs look p good, but i could snap you in half bro

them arms bb

i thought you were a chick w/abs shopped on because those are some of the lamest, most ladylike arms I ever did see

Are you me?

Those fucking kek-worthy arms

>Veeky Forums always says how people won't make fun of you if you go to the gym, don't be self-conscious, people there are focused on their own stuff
>have literal toothpick arms
>humiliated by them, resign to lifting in my room
>all people here are doing is laughing at the guy and insulting the size of his arms

Hehe yeah, you guys definitely make it seem welcoming

If your feelings get hurt by people on the internet you should really get the fuck out or you will end up killing yourself

not with those arms breh

feelings arent hurt at all my friend. im merely showing how people here say "no one in gyms will judge you", and all you guys on here do is go to the gym yet here you go judging someone for (lack of) muscle size

What this user said. Your picture is weird as fuck. I spent a while scouring the background expecting a "when you see it" type situation

If you were able to get a chest like that from only pushups you should really start lifting weights.

Veeky Forums is an anonymous board that brings out the asshole in people. Just go out dude people are a lot nicer out there and in the gym than on this shit hole believe me. I'm an ex fatty that went anorexic but started eating right and following a proper routine to the point where a chick literally approached me today and started a conversation at the gym, i got her number, we hugged before i left and everything dude it just takes one step at a time and for the love of God never take anything spiteful from this website serious. I know you can do it.

What makes you think that the gym is anything like this board?

Christ did you listen to Veeky Forums memes where curling was gay?
Fucking curl you have bitch arms maybe then you might need to work on other areas.

If they do, they do it silently. Even the chaddest of chads respect most people in the gym because they're actually working to better themselves. I'm barely dyel squatting lmao1plaet next to guys squatting 375-405 and I get respect because they see me there working my ass off consistently.

Honestly, the only time I would worry about being made fun of is if you're doing something absolutely retarded on a machine or doing some exercise that's not meant for the rack you're working on.

These smart anons 100%. Veeky Forums is a microcosm of the whole gym life that doesn't by any means represent the real world. You won't see a minute go by without some guy who's practically at the competitive level get called out for the most minute imperfection, all of their previous years of lifting/dieting being either a) a waste or b) only successful because roids.

It's the internet, the land where user gets to have their cake and eat it too. And the average 4channer really, really loves cake.

looks like the shared basement to an apt. building.

The guy posted a photo of himself asking to be judged... People told him his arms are fucking tiny compared to his chest... Turns out he basically only does push-ups and cardio so it all adds up, big fuckin surprise. If he was at my gym I wouldn't even notice him, I don't care, nobody cares. He asked how he looked and got honest responses, not to mention he took every criticism well. So what are you crying about mr snowflake? Nobody cares about your tiny arms either, they have their own shit to worry about

This, he just has to bring up shoulders with OHP and arms with a dedicated arm day and he's good.

I remember that image. It used to be all over /b/ back around 2006-2007.

This is Veeky Forums. People in real life won't make fun of you or even criticize you most of the time. That's a good thing in some ways, but also a bad thing. This is a place for people to tell you what you need to improve about yourself, and yeah sometimes it's harsh and we make fun of people, but if you can't handle it you shouldn't be here.

Go back to tumblr you fucking cuck.

Core is otter, arms/shoulder need work.

what's the female equivalent of ottermode.. i think that would be a pretty good goal

Yup. I still have all my old /b/ folder from back then, many years before I ever thought i'd end up on Veeky Forums. boxxy pics, chris hansen, moot memes, etc. Sad story, this one.

Is that the fucking prime minister of Canada?

Too soon. ;_;

Still too soon bro

chest and abs are looking alright but you nee more shoulders, arms, back.

You need a curl-bro in your life

I'd work arms, traps and shoulders a bit more, but yeah, you're pretty much there bro. Good work.

>what's the female equivalent of ottermode

"fit chick"
no muscle low bodyfat

lmao nice split routine.

pic related is a typical full body routine

better luck next time split.

Do some fucking pull ups at least you stinky muzzie

it looks like a miniature man is inside the body of the other man. With the miniature mans shoulders being the mans traps

It's where the mafia repaves the floor every few weeks

i do push ups and dips everyday
i get mired with a shirt
i will defete you due to my supirior speed!
should i become a trap?
yes, i am
puci
my coach told me never to do curls
OHP?
be nice to our newfriend
i've seen him box i actually hit harder
yeah i know
i can do 20

this is some srs photoshop

>biceps
>triceps