Is liquor healthier than beer?

Is liquor healthier than beer?

depends on definition of healthy. Its less calories if thats what your wondering.

If you're going to get drunk, yes it really is.

It's lower in empty calories. So, "less unhealthy" might be a more accurate term.

anyone here /straightedge/

mfw im even a virgin straight edge fag

Just on a calorie basis I'd say yes.

345 cals in five shots of tequila

154 calories per beer.

Your call user

You know what they say user-
Liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, you're also probably in the clear unless you're dehydrated or a little bitch.

>lower in empty calories
>it's actually higher in alcohol
>alcohol is the most caloric dense and emptiest macro you can have

Btw, no, OP, beer is the healthiest alcoholic beverage you can have, followed by red wine, then every other type of wine (e.g. white, pink, foamy). Basically any other drink has no redeeming value when it comes to health.

What's your reasoning, friendo?

There was a website called getdrunknotfat but it's down atm. I'm sure you could google a chart that shows you alcohol vs calories

i try and find an adrenaline by myself cause i got no friends but it makes me happy because im outside doing fun things and look good infront of other people (im a little narcissistic)

Hops contains pseudo-estrogenic compounds.

Beer will make you gay.

Michelob Ultra

yeah but you won't drink a pint of whisky

for the same amount of alcohol, liquor has less empty calories than beer

>empty calories

You're going to have to justify that term if you want to be taken seriously. What do you mean by empty calories?

Not him but calories with no nutritional benefits that also arent filling is the generally accepted definition.
pic related

They mean if you drink to get drunk, drink liquor instead of beer. Beer might have some actual nutrition to it, but it is way higher in calories to get the same level of intoxication.

I wouldn't call it healthier but it is more efficient which is relevant if you're cutting. In my own anecdotal experience, beer leaves me feeling much better the next day. Liquor hits me like a freight train.

Here op

What if I just like the taste?

High alcohol content kombucha > Red wines and liquor > beer

typically

but a good craft beer is better than shitty wine/hard liquor

I don't drink either but I'm not enough of a piece of shit to call myself straight edge like I'm proud of it or something

Alcohol just takes fucking terrible (plus it's a gains goblin)

Vodka is arguably the best because its filtered and basically only contains ethanol and water, while other liquors don't filter as much out or not at all to keep the other substances that give the liquor its flavor.

Vodka can be filtered much more because it's supposed to be tasteless (kinda). Gin would be a close second because of its filtration.

I like the taste of cake you fucking donut