WATCH THOSE CALS

WATCH THOSE CALS

what is your daily cal?

2 packets of oatmeal-400
number 2 from chik-fil-a 1200
1 scoop of protein shit-100
that puts me at a 700 deficit.

If its a rest day, about 2600, on a day with the gym + hockey, more around 3700 or so. I use Cronometer so I try to hit a 500 calorie surplus, and that target changes from day to day

800 on a cut right now.

2490 maintenance

I stop eating when I'm no longer hungry.

500 cal deficit.

So about 1,600

unlimited bulk

Should be at 2k for cut, but usually go over. Fit bit says I burn about 4K a day so I guess it's not to bad if I get 3k.

are you a woman?

this master race

i've been shitting blood though so i haven't been counting for about a week

1600 cals a day, 330 pound fatass here

I'm -3500 + and shitting blood too. Fuck internal bleeding i'm gonna look fucking joocy come august

3200 calories is my TDEE.
I don't count calories though. I just estimate and eat high protein foods and the rest clean and unprocessed foods. Seems to work for me.

>Bulking
>Maintenance
>Cutting

1700 on a 500calorie cut

Im 22, 140lb,5'7 with a job that requires being on my feet and lifting 10-50 lb shit for 8 hours a day.

And I do bodyweight workouts 6 days a week

Should I be cutting lower? Sometimes I feel i estimated my TDEE too high because sometimes I feel like the last but of fat on my abdomen isn't changing at all.

Generally belly fat is the last to go since it's the first place men store fat

But I almost never reach it, not that I couldn't, former fatass that I am, I just never could have predicted how satisfying seeing a deficit could look at the end of the day.
The bigger the deficit, the better the feeling.

Now I'm some kind of dyel sorta-flabby, kinda-vascular partial skeleton with centaur legs from all the cardio.
Fuck, I've got to make some changes.

This is the correct answer

Cutting and on day 3.
This is hard :^(

4000kcal desu senpai
thats life when 6'5" bulking

I realize that

I've only been cutting and working out for about a month, just cutting for two months. I just want to be able to bulk by the fall.

2250, and that's just the max allowed. I usually get about 1800-2000 daily, or more if I've been working/working out (my job keeps me walking around a lot)

Lost 20lbs in 60~ days thanks to counting cals and doing cardio. Now it's time to lift.

Well, if you "sometimes" feel you overestimated your TDEE, you're probably fine

But if you really see no progress you can always try to cut down a little more, it won't kill you

i feel you senpai
so many shirataki noodles
fuck

Bulking on 3700 kcal / day. Damn does it feel good to not be a manlet

2300-2500 on a cut.

Eternally cutting

1200-1400

More like eternally starving. Knock that shit off.

fuck man, I'm right there with you. So hard to eat this much every day

not knocking shirataki noodles, which are delicious, but why not just eat more vegetables

Veggies are for the gays.

Bulking on 2,700 cal

I like veggies but jist gotta change shit up sometimes, otherwise id never make it on a cut

Lemme guess, 5'9, 170-180lbs?

Maybe someone here can help me, I'm a bit of a beginner who needs to cut some weight, would it be better to cut weight and then start lifting or start lifting while cutting?

Combine them. Lifting helps lose weight, which will make your cut more effective. It also starts you on getting stronger, which is a bonus for when you want to start bulking.

It's only 800 calories less than my maintenance.

my plan is to cut for the rest of summer while I don't really have any obligations and then start bulking when uni begins again in the fall. I have a home gym I will start doing some stuff at, been doing an SS style thing 3 days a week (a bit modified due to lack of equipment). Been going on like 7 mile walks every other day

thanks for the help

problem with this is ur body is to fucking stupid to know when its full cus it takes time to disguest, so most of the time you will eat over maintance especialy when you have high fat/carb foods

Shot a little high there senpai.

This. Feeling full is a chemical response, not a physical one. It takes time to actually feel full after you get done eating, which is why it's so easy to over eat.

The best advice is to eat slower and drink water frequently during a meal. Eating slower gives your stomach time to tell your brain how full you are.

150?

>tfw 145 hungry skelengton (thank you hungry skelelington)
>tfw active job so 3k maintenance

thank you hungry skillingsir

Close
Was 110 when I started

Jeeesus. Good on you.

Macros master race bro. My body gets 0 say in how much and what it gets

why weight and my macros decide everything.