How do you get women like this? How Chaddy do you have to be...

How do you get women like this? How Chaddy do you have to be? If you don't go on lads holidays for breakfast are you pretty much fucked?

>inb4 "they're not even 5/10"
>inb4 you say "jus go out man, drunk chicks fuck anywun!!"
>inb4 "I only want women so I can discuss post-structuralism over a glass of chateua pretencion 1792"

They're not even on the scale. They just fill me with disgust

Lift for a year, low bodyfat, groom your body
face and hair. Hit the club

Not really chaddy. More fuccboiesque.

They look skanky as fuck. Are you one of those people who see heels, long hair and make up and think 10/10 women out of my league?

Oh but to answer your question, you just need to get them drunk. Theyll go for whatever seems attractive and attention giving. Speaking from experience.

>Bait
Hey there Gary Gaz Beadle.
Does anyone in /fit lift?

/Thread

>no hips
>fat waist
>fake lips
>skanky eyebrows
>fake tan
>shitty clothing

>not a 5/10

What makes you think that whore wouldn't sleep with anyone as soon as she has two beers inside her?

Girl in the middle has literal grade school boy hips. Fucking slag

>describing a 4/10
well, they're still not a 5/10

You'll never score this.

You can describe as many fake feature as you can, she's still out of most of our league.

This kind of girl are attracted by money and handsome chad, not only a body. If you don't dress, act and are a real men to them. Don't even try.

Having high tastes and being out of someone's league are two different things. Yes, she is attracted to money and status, but just look at her. She looks like shit.

If I wouldn't go for her and she wouldn't go for me, then who is in the higher league? I've been with women I consider more attractive than her to be honest.

>"women like this"
>basic sluts
be mildly successful and roleplay rich with your almost expensive watch and good-but-not-great whiskey

You really don't want to hook up with women like that. 4/5 times you risk an std.

Especially if they have the audacity to come up to you.

So you want to fuck british club slags, well just be a proper top lad m8 aye.

you have to know love, lust, sex - what it all means before you think about getting with anyone so that you can finally get the girl

Geordie shore is my favourite tv program

this guy knows whassup

>shortest, fattest, loudest one is actually hotter than the others in a 'natural' state

>high waist jeans to hide their doughy stomach
clever

Easy answer,$$$$$$$$

Why would you even want these cold looking, slackjawed "haaawt" girls when you can get a cute, sexy, motherly girl with less effort? Gif related

nice old photos, dumbass

Nice self published photo dumbass. The only picture you should look at to see what women look like is one that is out of their control.

The real question is what do I need to do to get a gf like this

That's a disgusting goal OP. Most of those bitches can be ahd with a wad of cash.

Don't lower your sights friend.

>How do you get women like this?

You are asking the wrong question user, it should be: "why would you get women?"

Literally was uncomfortable for me to watch that... Fuck

This.

You're making pedestal-sitting objects of aspiration out of box-torso'd skanky-ass hoes. The fuck is wrong with you senpai?

Why would you be homosex?

All girls look the same with 'night' clothes. For those girls you don't really need to do much, just approach them at the end of the night for an easy fuck. For higher quality womyn you need certain caracteristics of course

Don't worry Satan, you'll be comfortable with it one day

>Implying that if you don't care about women you are a homosexual

Enjoy your primal instincts caveman

Club sluts are easy man. Lift a lil bit get some gains. go to a moderate upper class bar MODERATE aka cant wear tanks. Buy a polo button down in a solid color light blue or light green are good. Put on some standard wrangler jeans. And any shoes but fuck boy shoes will be fine. Have a few drinks while your there and put on some good cologne i used to wear light blue by Dolce & Gabana. Next you scope out your target (Some girls would approach me a lot this can happen play along). If not find a target. Once found approach her and smile and go hey how are you. If she gives a big teeth showing smile when she answers YOU ARE IN easy. From here I would ask what her name is and then grab her hand slowly look at it then raise her hand up and make her spin around. (this breaks the touch barrier and its similar to a princess theme girls love it). After this I would tell them "You really are beautiful". And I would carry on from here. Complimenting being touchy and eventually kissing.

Totally. Gross minorities that exist so other gross minorities have heroes.

Have 7.5x8 dick tbhfam

This does nothing your pecker size doesnt matter srs

>Cringe thread

are you guys serious?
this is the average woman in my city. 5/10 at best. pretty much every woman in 2016 is relatively shower clean and prettied up. i see them with all kinds of men, not just one kind.

you don't have to be chad for shit. fuck chad, too. the average woman is fucking ugly. taking an extra hour to stare in the mirror in order to go out for 1 night and act more catty than usual, shows us what being sexually repressed is like. the need to be sexually deviant is then exaggerated, based on self-attentive trial and error. the backbone is their own girl friends' false sense of technical support, because they are girls. this dilutes the original content and the intent morphs with whatever is associated with it. they cannot adapt to it. second-nature habits are then expressed. the subconscious shows itself in raw detail. the mask has been shed and the ego has been expressed fully, and it has come back like a boomerang, unable to receive with a good reception. it is retardation. i cringe at these women.

Be fun to be around.

Be interesting.

Have a decent amount of money.

Don't look weak or incompetent.

If you're a millionaire, just that is enough.

>just be fun, interesting and rich
>it's that easy

Dude she is fucking disgusting. Having stupidly high standards doesn't make you in that league all of a sudden. Does that mean that all the /r9k/ robots who only want a 10/10 waifu are also in that league despite being overweight neckbeards?

wtf are you talking about

A vagina does not make someone special, user. There are much better looking women and they are also human (meaning they aren't "out of your league" as if that isn't just a weak excuse parroted by people with low self-esteem).

3 fat lebanese women who look like their hitting the wall?

C'mon OP at least post a white girl

As if there aren't slags and gems of every race

I didn't say it was easy to be those things, but that's usually what women are attracted to.

It hurts senpai

Ew

>Not really chaddy. More fuccboiesque.

alpinid untermensch, is that even 175cm!?

>5'6
>went to a club
>had a hodie on
>asked a girl to dance like pic related
>she had a tight olive color dress, high test
>she grinded on me for like an hour
>got her number
Never called her

Nigga you salty and sound like Elliot Rodgers le supreme gentleman.

You'll never see a vagina that isn't pixelated.

fuck i hate those mom jeans that go up to the belly button

the middle one has the body of spongebob with the face of Patrick.

if you want girls like this OP, you need to go where they are, drink lots and be good at banter.

>If you don't dress, act and are a real men to them.

this may be the most poorly written sentence on Veeky Forums right now

where is is gear?

Discount Matt Bomer mode.

too late i already married an anime/hentai character when i lived in japan. so fuck off with the elliot rodgers bs i'm not even a fan of beamers benzes or bentlys.

they're fucking disgusting

>5'6

>fat women wearing pants up their belly button to hide the stomach
>also looks like they're in their mid 30s or more

M8 you must be one seriously sexually and socially deprived virgin.

you have to be blackman

id fuck the right one because she reminds me of a younger eva notty.

dude... those girls are ugly
just try to pick up a cardio bunny at your gym idiot

Listen up little boy.

Those girls are not out of anyones league, even so you think they might be. They are really sad people and they have literally nothing to give. The make little boys, like you, feel shitty about themself to bost their selfesteam, beofre the party is over and they have to go back to their minimum weight jobs.

> how do i pick up nasty disease ridden drunken whores from a club

are you really that desperate to lose the v card

FRIDGE MODE
R
I
D
G
E

Why tf are her pants all the way up to her waist kys

To hide her beer gut

fuck off, annie is my waifu

>How do you get women like this?

Pay them a 100$ for an hour.

It's not even ethnicity that's the issue. I used to go to fancy bars in my home town and see generic whores like that regardless of race. It's just the trashy personality.

They're basically the borg; the assimilate all races and species and turn them into the same vapid, useless individuals, devoid of worth or self-respect.

You talk to them.

English isn't your first language, is it?

If you really want to get girls like this you need the fucboi style, so dress like something out of 'Made in Chelsea' and you need to be cocky and banter so they say "Oi you cheeky wanka!" then you can pull them.

English women are truly the most revolting women in Europe.

This. Fuck American culture for turning all women into whores. The whole continent should be nuked. We have slags like that near everywhere in my hometown (aus)

"Hey user. I heard you were saying rude things about Anglo women on the internet. Mind repeating them for me?"

Fpbp

Diana looked painfully average, friendo. If that's the best looking Anglo you can come up with, you're just proving my point.

Say again

Don't talk shit user

That's where pants are supposed to be, tard.

How do you get dumb whores? Get a job that involves working with your hands and speak to them with confidence. That's it. The magician's code has been forever broken as magic's secrets have finally been revealed.

t. Mustafa Mohammad

They are gutter-whores

>buy coke
>"ayy bby I got a sack of Colombian in my audi"

Brung her back to yours, do drugs, fuck and forget. Simple.

>b-buh this is Veeky Forums, we don't into that lifestyle
>squats and oats

Then change your taste in women from chubby hair-dressers to the plain, clean and wholesome Portuguese qt who goes to the library every other Tuesday for an hour of language exchange classes. Or a girl from a course you're in.

lolll

speak for yourself you insecure fag