What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums?

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums?

This board used to be like misc with plenty of fun Veeky Forums personalities, now it's more boring than r/fitness

fuck the mods

and back then we used to complain about tripfags
tiny for example.

This is a fitness board not some roleplaying forum with le witty personalities. I suggest you to install second life and stay there

>supporting tripfags
>ever
You are right though. This recent batch (within the past two years or so) are absolute fucking shit.

misc has superior content and culture by far.

it has slower activity though, so i have to hang out with you phaggots when I get bored.

/r9k/ ruined the bored

Everyone in here has turned into nu males and turn on each other constantly.

We used to just make fun of manlets and be insecure together, now everyone just shit talks each other. No sense of community anymore, just crabs in a bucket

Breh spot 4 sale xd

Fuck you

post more scooby halloween bby

it has been going to shit forever
things like trappy were the nail in the coffin
popularity has been going down a ton
i only come here to browse 2 generals once a week or so

I miss adie threads

well scooby became a nu male muslim sympathiser because his roids are slowly turning him crazy

and tiny is probably dead

and fit got popular back in 2011 like all the other boards and normies are really boring and shitty

and all the people who made it left to become ccelebrity online PTs

MOAR

ayy bb don wry, moar cummin

wait a second guys

i-is scoobs gay?

He's just a little itty bitty curious

no, fag

where can I buy this net looking thing

Has a husband, so no

thank goodness no homo

charging neg cannons

Scooby is one goofy looking motherfucker. And that.. that is why he is pure greatness.

You have to go back.

Man I haven't gone on the Misc in forever. What's even new there?

Feelsbadman, especially considering that it was my first lifting home. Loony pls

Negging back phaggot LOL

Me too, user. I heard his gains goblin gf stole his gains and he's flabby now. If they break up, he'll probably end up back here

Holy shit.

What ever happened to him?

Maybe Cus we're filled with niggers and fags like you from /r/fitness...
Normies are.no fun on the Internet and they slouching suck at meming. Autists are what make this place great.you normies are.just fucking ruining it.

Is ginger mod even here anymore? I abandoned my gym regime and stopped coming on here by default. haven't lurked in the past 3 years. I come back and it's fucking weird t b h

He stopped lifting. He's pretty much what /r9k/ would call a "normie" at this point. He's got a gf and has done a lot of experimenting with drugs and whatnot from what I know (shit like LSD and the like). Here is a pic of him from a few months back.

Miss that apelet

I was going to make a thread about this the other day

In all seriousness I've been coming to fit and misc since before Zyzz passed starting in late 2010. I left about 2 years ago and just came back a month or so ago and what happened?

I know most of miscs community left because of the mods, but even numisc is empty. After Zyzz died the community was still thriving even for years after. I didn't expect to come back to this.

Where did all the community go? Is there another site now or something?

Jesus he looks terrible

envy is a much more ugly trait

Whatever happened to TL:DR Tuna ?

That guy was a total bro with solid information for newbies.

Did our cancer finally scare him away ?

I don't get is user, why would he support an ideology that wants to throw him off a roof? Is he secretly an idiot?

i miss tuna, he was my newbie inspiration

Fuck, that's my goal.

i just come here for feels threads.

he did that in 1 year?
that guy fucking made it

hello chimpo

Tuna was awesome
last good advice on here

Makes me miss quad

He's the poster boy for when you read the sticky properly.

>tfw no harsh
>tfw no tiny
>tfw no ennui

The mods are either complicit in the shitty quality of this board by allowing useless threads and posts to continue, or just never being around to clean up those useless threads and posts. Veeky Forums has been overrun by /pol/ and /r9k/, and while both of those boards have strict posting regulations, you can get away with posting nearly anything on Veeky Forums.

fuck the mods, fuck this board, fuck this site.

It's like reddit for meatheads thanks to reputation system. People won't say their mind there. Do not like.

He always was. Look at his fitness advice. Also building a plane out of prefabricated pieces isn't that hard. Though I'm only guessing that he did that. If not, props to him. But who would allow it to fly, if it werent' prefabricated elements with certifications.

That's terrifying. Imagine meeting that in a dark tunnel.

> missing harsch

>that sock in his pants
what a homo

Is he the goblin on the right or the half orc half man on the right?
Either way he's ugly AF and has zero gainz.

Scooby died.
Nothing has been happening after he left.

Scooby pls.

>haven't seen a good tfw thread in ages

Is quitting lifting the definition of not making it?

>when ppl say "gooby, do no skateboard squatz, they is stopid"
>yu say no, it is clever

I cannot believe I still thought be was straight after he wrapped himself in neon lights wearing a fishnet shirt.

there's fitmisc

You just have to go with the shitposting now.

>inb4 trip fag
If the board is already shitty then it needs cancer to kill it.