What website would I go to in order to pay someone to lay down a diet and workout plan for me to get to this body...

What website would I go to in order to pay someone to lay down a diet and workout plan for me to get to this body? I don't want to hear how unnatainable it is please just answer my question.

i'll give you a plan

What's the plan?

You're going to have to find one of the top bodybuilding coaches for that.
Maybe look up who does Phil Heath's contest prep?

Thanks user

Hey bro, no problem

steroids.com

depends. height/weight?

I can just imagine this retard posting this nonstop everyday in hope to 'le troll' a fitness board. Such a sad pitiful life.

89kg, 189cm

What do you mean?

Not saying it's impossible, but you'll want to make a start on attaining that body asap, and I mean ASAP. Are you planning on going to the gym today, OP?

There are no shortcuts, user. It just boils down to dedication and commitment.

I needed to hear this.. I always see big Mike and think if I just take steroids I can be close to him.. but really I just need to train for 10+ years and pray to the god of genetics

how badly do you want it, kid?

Christ, literally leave Veeky Forums for 1 year, and this is the first post I see when I get back,
what. the. fuck.

Why would it be weird to see the king of Veeky Forums as the first post? Seems normal to me amigo

This

Vitruvian physique has got a website and he offers coaching on everything. It's not too expensive

crashing these gains

going to disregard bait, but if you're serious, scott herman's website has a good macro calculator. the diet is easy to figure out once you know your macros

Why would I not be serious?

Already tried Scott Herman's site, the macro calculator is inaccurate and difficult to use.

Was this pic taken before Mike got serious about the gym? (If there ever was a time). He's looking a little deflated here.

go to bed scott

He was experimenting with the keto diet for a while but he's bigger than ever these days. Pic related.

This, I think it was also during a pretty serious water cut.
He actually got insanely shredded, you just can't really tell because of the lighting, and the photo being blurry and old