Is my doc a quack?

hey bros

just finished my chemo round and noticed that all my gains are fucking gone.

also had cravings cuz fuck chemo and gained like 30 lb

want to hit gym and start lifting with my gym bros again but my doctor keeps telling me to btfo and rest

what should i do? i cant stand my current proportions. i also researched some posts on bodybuilding which said that lifting + whey make your immune system stronger, killing tumors

if you feel like you can handle it, then stop being a bitch and do it, your doctor isn't gonna arrest you for working out

listen to your doctor.

Keep lifting. Nothing bad will happen.

Yes, your doctor is just "memeing" you to keep you small and "beta", so that he can "cuck" you by fucking your girlfriend.

Are you seriously asking Veeky Forums for advice about what you should do after chemo?

Hard to say because, on one hand, doctors aren't physical therapists, but you probably shouldn't go too hard.

Maybe just eat a little less until you recover, I don't know really

B-but his proportions

Yep, hard to say because on one hand, your god damn cancer doctor told you to rest, but on the other hand, internet strangers definitely have the better advice and know what you should be doing. Seems that chemo really did fry your brain

i think your right. im getting ready to set the membership up. not seeing this doc anymore

many forms of chemo target and kill rapidly dividing cells (eg cancer)

you know what rapidly proliferates when you lift? muscle-- well not exactly, it's more stem cells that turn into muscle cells, but still.

the fuck are stem cells? lol

OP is a massive faggot, the worst I've seen in a while. Listen to your doctor you idiot.

pls be trolling u have to be trolling

Get your hormones tested OP
Your shits probably completely fucked

snap city

Kek

this

have a major injury and you will learn how valuable doctors' orders are.

As long as your not on chemo I would try and get into shape.

Hey chemobro. Had lymphoma 4 years ago. Chemo and radiation. It killed my gains too and I had the same problem with appetite on prednisone... constantly ravenous and gained 25 pounds of fat. But between lack of red blood cells and just wanting to eat all the time, physique took a dive for a while.

Do what you can. Sometimes I would run around the block a few times and call it a day. Sometimes when my blood cells were blossoming up between cycles and I was raging on prednisone I'd work out way too hard and be sore for the next week.

Take it easy. The goal is that you will live through it and for many years after, so take it easy for the few months you're on chemo, enjoy the attention, act like an unconcerned badass, and ramp it up when you're done with chemo.

dam i just hate sitting on my ass. my gym bros keep trying to get me back to

You can't gain new muscle cells without using stem cells. You can only increase the myo/actin density or its size, aka hypertrophy.

>being around a lot of sweaty people and full of bacteria filled equipment while on chemo
Bro you will die, not even jocking here, you might get some nasty bacteria or fungi or some shit and you are done, don't risk your fucking health.

OP is gonna die from squatting the bar guaranteed

Just eat less you loser, cancer isn't an excuse to gain 15 kg overweight. When you're through with this shit you can lift again, all your gains are gone anyway

m8, you just got off fucking chemo. you're not getting big for a while. shut the fuck up and listen to the fucking doctor for fucks sake I hate people like you that think a fucking doctor doesn't know what they're talking about fuck.