QTDDTOT

Is chipotle good for gains?

I usually get chicken, rice, cheese, and corn salsa on my burrito

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/proper-back-position-for-power.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure if you aren't worried about the quality of the food you eat

>Is chipotle good for gains

is carbs, proteins, and fats good for gaining muscle?

you sound like a dyel faggot

This

>5'9 recovering skelly

I read the sticky and I still don't get it

How the fuck do I increase my bench press weight?

Also I find, because of work, I have little time to get 6 meals in every day. I usually wake up, eat breakfast, go to the gym, come back, down a protein shake and a meal, and then go to work. Can't really eat at work unless I have a break. What do? Just manage my time better to get 3 meals in in the morning and then 3 at night?

Not sure if this is the right thread but
My normie friend took this and made some gains,i thought anything that's not roids is a meme.I was expecting him to not make progress but he did,and he was cutting.Was thinking of trying it maybe but want to reach nattieness first.

>How the fuck do I increase my bench press weight?

nice b8 m8
Seriously tho if you're posting that sans irony you need to reread the sticy

>I have little time to get 6 meals in every day

You don't need 6 meals a day. Set a calorie goal and hit it every day. eating more often doesn't mean shit just hit your cals

For chest press machines you only count the weight added via plates and don't count the handles at all correct?

Looks like pro hormones (not sure) you better just roid m8. More effective and safer

Will I die if eat 22 eggs every day?
I know i'll eventually die but what about coronary heart disease?

machines -= just the number on the machine

Should I do diddly on the day I do back or the day I do legs?

5'6 manlet former fat fuck,i got down to 156 lbs and starting to see abs and got decently lean,how much longer should I cut 130 120?Also was thinking about carb cylcling the rest of the way down or should I not.

Diddly everyday neighborino

Also squat too

Are you referring to the E. coli outbreaks or do you really think that food you make at home is that much healthier?

Over time add weight to the bar.

Every chest day, add maybe five or ten pounds or however much you can take. It'll slowly increase over time.

Fast food is made out of the lowest quality food they can legally sell without it being rotten or poisonous. Probably it isn't THAT bad for you but still, would only reccomend if you are poor and not planning in eating that way permanently

I'm terrified of doing deadlifts and squats because I'm afraid I'll have bad form and slip a disc or some shit.

Even if I watch videos of proper form I'm still hesitant to do it.

Wat do?

Barbell curls or dumbbell curls? I feel like it's easier to cheat and swing the Dumbbells and hurt your back

Don't do it. You don't really NEED to do them, if you are really into memes start with the bar and work your way up

>My meal >Shitpolte

Both.

I do both on bicep day desu.

Cutting right now because I need to lose a lot of weight and I was curious how it's physically possible that I'm gaining muscle mass while losing weight? Why wouldn't the calories go to muscles instead of fat in the first place? I don't know maybe I'm just dumb but I've lost 70 pounds so far (still have a long way to go and I've relapsed a bit but I'm back on track) but my lifts just keep getting better.

(from last thread, just in case it dies)
I have a bit of stubborn fat around my waist
that I'd like to get rid of. Currently 155 at 5'10'' and taking EC stack. Should I take YHCL instead?
Does EC just increase my BMR, or does it also help me lose more fat instead of muscle during a cut?

If i go on a aggressive cut would it be possible to drop 10 pounds in 6 weeks?

Gains magic. Don't question it. Just keep making it.

Maybe if you weight 200+

Burrito bowl, chicken, brown rice, guacamole, and lettuce. I get corn if I'm feeling starchy and sexy that night.

Do you count the bar in weight total, or simply plates?

Do them on an incline bench to prevent using your back.

I do barbell curls and then incline hammer curls afterwards. I do them both with strict form then switch to "cheat curls" where I use some swinging and back action to finish the set when I can't do anymore with strict form.

EC stack isn't designed for metabolism. That's broscience. The point of an EC stack is to kill your appetite while still giving you the energy that you need to survive without that food.

You are lifting the bar, aren't you? Therefore, it counts as weight. Make sure it weighs what you think it weighs, however. Not all of them are 45 pounds.
Bar + plates. In my workout diary, I just have plate weight because it's easier to keep track of.

You gain muscle mass because you tear muscles and they rebuild larger. The energy spent on the rebuilding process is energy that isn't put into storage (fat). Should've paid attention in health class, maybe then you would've have become such a fat fuck. 70 is progress though, I imagine you had to have been more than 300 to still have a lot to go after losing that much

>bait

Alright. Currently I squat with an assisted squat since I'm only just getting into lifting. What would the weight be on the bar for that? I figured probably 30, and I'm sure it's listed somewhere, but I just haven't taken the time to look.

Smith Machine, rather.

That's literally not what happens at all.

Are skullcrushers really the best tricep exercise if you are limited to a power rack, bench, barbell, Olympic curlbar, and weighted plates?

>weighted plates

As opposed to what?

What does Veeky Forums think of the science behind recovering lardasses? People that were heavy before and start cutting to lose weight are biochemically gonna rebound back unless they cut forever because their bodys metabolism never recovers.

>People cutting from 350 down to 170 burn 700 less calories than a normal 170 person
>Even when they rebound up to >250 they are still burning 500 less calories than a normal person at that weight

Getting fat ever is a near death sentence if its morbidly obese tier.

How do I tell if I have gyno or I'm just fat? Like I'm pretty fat and when I stand up straight they sort of look like pecks but normally they sag. Is there like a test kit I can buy?

Opinions on watermelon?

>inb4 nigger

I think the Smith machine bar weighs 15 pounds. I would get off that shit quickly, though. The Smith machine is going to lock you into a fixed unnatural path if you going below parallel.

Sweet thanks for the help guys

Do you live in a hot humid place?

Eat it and don't give a fuck, it's so damn refreshing when you are soaked head to toe in sweat.

Trying to cut for a vacation, leaving the 14th.

I've gone from eating 3,500 cal to 2,200 and doing 30 min cardio daily.

I've gone up two pounds, even though I look better, I want to get the fat away.

Fat burners/tips for losing it?

Recovering fatty here, still have a long way to go, I really don't think it's an excuse. There are supplements proven to increase metabolism. Also it's not a death sentence to have a 1500kcal maintenance, that's still a lot of food. I can comfortably eat out every day and not strain that. Sure there are people with better metabolisms than me but I never once thought of it as "unfair". I did this to myself. I think not being disgusting waste of space is worth not making a second trip up to the buffett

Anyone?

Also my routine calls for an alternative to hypertensions with good mornings which I have heard bad things about. Any alternative for that which I am limited to?

What's that one drug that makes people lose massive amounts of weight but is also really dangerous? I'm 240 pounds and I have nothing to lose but fat.

I plan on it. Literally just started my SS 5x5, so it was my first squatting in almost a year. I plan to move to the rack tomorrow.

It's pretty unfair biochemical situation. People spend grueling months to years working on getting their body, only to see it slip away from them. At least there is very good evidence that the bodys metabolic rate is severly damaged by dieting so people that know they are a recovering lardass dont assume a normal persons BMR.

Maybe there will be some advancement in hormone treatment to keep the body from trying to rocket back up to crash the elevator with no survivors status?

I dont

DNP. Don't do it, because it doesn't teach healthy habits of weight loss and dieting. Go natty or else you're bound to end up a fatty (again).

Crossfit "plates"

Knee pain from lifting or jump rope? What should I do? Could also be DOMSi guess.

What if I micro-dosed in addition to a sane diet/exercise plan? Just to get a little edge?

fuckin cherries m8

I am so jelly. Too poor to afford food. I have potatoes, pasta, tuna, beans, oats.

I literally dream of having food like this when I open the fridge

>can barely afford to keep 4 chicken breasts and 2 pounds ground beef in the FREEZER at a time
>this guy has 3 times as much of each in his FRIDGE

Do third-world bodyweight squats and practice staying at the bottom of the deadlift position. Also see t-nation.com/training/proper-back-position-for-power. All this will help when you get someone to show you irl.

I was 200lbs 2 years ago, dropped to 130, and now am 155 (mostly muscle, I am bulking and don't look remotely fat) I have kept my TDEE between 1800-2700 depending on whether I am cutting or bulking, and it seems to be enough to achieve my goals. I think it only matters if you were morbidly obese (250lbs+)

What's a good amount of Calories if you're lifting ~4x a week?
I'm finally going to start actually counting calories and end the permabulk

6' 190 Lbs maybe 20%bf?

It depends how are you eating it.
Raw? Dried? Cooked with chicken, meat? Or just as sauce?
I like chipotle cause its kinda sweet-spicy but most of the sauces available are a little too much on the fats side.

That said I prefer jalapeƱos.

I've been fucking around with a shitty ppl routine they gave me at the gym when I started (most excercises where 4 sets 10 reps) but I'm struggling to add weight because I do like 10 excercises per day. So my question is , should I start over with a novice program or hop on an intermediate program
my stats are
bench: 95lbs 4x10
squat 105 lbs 4x10

is black coffee good or bad during a cut

Use a TDEE calculator dummy

As long as you're doing something which is linear progression you're fine. There's a pretty good novice PPL program om leddit if you want to stick to that.

I'm too weak to do more than one pullup at a time, should I train with negatives or the assisted pullup machine?

How often do you guys bulk/cut?
I started from a very frail weak body and have tried lean "bulking" for like 8-9 months and lifted regularly. I've never weighed this much in my life but i've definitely gained muscle so i'm glad about that but I'd like to lose a bit of fat and then try to lean bulk some more. I'm not sure how to go about the transitioning from slight bulk->cut though. Can i just go from bulking one day to cutting the next? Do i keep my lifting the same?

So I was barbell curling today and started to get a really bad pain in my left forearm. I decided to push through it and finish the workout, but it got worse as I continued, to the point where I could barely do anything with that arm.

How badly did I snap my shit up?

Does working on your back muscles automatically also improve your posture?

Why is your friend taking PCT if he doesn't take steroids?!!

Must be one of these guys that say that creatine makes peoold mean.

Kek

When measuring dick length, where do you put the bottom of the ruler? If I put it directly below me looking down, I'm 6". When I put it down and barely push a little, I'm 7". Which is right?

Is it true that you have to evenly spread out proteins through the day? can you not just eat 2-3 big protein heavy meals a day

any input would be greatly appreciated

What are real, every day benefits to having low BF%

looking sick as fuark

Can I deadlift on this fucking gimmick thing? There is a cable bar on the floor there and I feel like I can do the right movement whilst moving the handle vertically like in a proper diddly.
>Get a fucking barbell
Eventually.

thats a cute little beagle
AWWWWWWWWW who's a good boy

Ok so 1st year of uni is over and I've finally got this break I've wanted for so long. Thing is, I've come to the conclusion that the finals month was 1000x more enjoyable, because no one bothered me. Greentext for simplicity:

>yay summerbreak finally time to spend with friends
>i get calls everyday from friends wanting to hang out
>yay friends
>fast forward 1 week
>wake up thinking "i swear to god if I get another call..."

All I want to do is have a break from everybody and just focus on myself for a couple of weeks. Total cocoon mode. Eat, Lift, Read, Repeat.
How do I do this without seeming autismo as fuck?

Serious question, memes aside.
What do you think his lifts are?
What training do you think he does?

>a hollyjew mix of HGH, Test, etc plus monitored diet+training.

When doing a barbell/pendlay row, where am I aiming for the barbell to 'end' effectively.

In bench it touches the chest around the nipples lightly, but what about rows? I've seen people lift to touch their lower abdomen and some people lift in the direction of there nipples but stop a few inches away

If its just a preference? or depending on which muscles I want to work?
If so which will help with pull-ups most?

I feel like bb rows are so loose and un-strict like form doesnt matter as much

It's more of how much your back bend than where the bar meets the body. The lower you bend. The lower it meets.

Without rounding ofcourse.

>doing a 531 variant, x4 a week
>2 weeks to go until I test my lifts and start a new 3months block
>about 1/2/3/4 on estimated 1rm
>slightly weaker on upper body, especially OHP

Is there some routine for just focusing and improving on the OHP for a week or two, or another allround routine that is for just a week?

I basically want to break my routines and do something new for a week or two, preferrably something that increases my upper body strength. I can work out every day.

Nope. Theres more than "moving the bar vertically" that goes into a good deadlift. Just do cable rows.

Tennis elbow. Let it heal.

DOMS doesn't hurt the knee. It is just microtear on the surrounding muscle. You probably strain the knee joint.

If theres a lump inside the nipple. Like a ball or hard lump. Thats gyno

Why do you need 22 eggs. Just meet your macros

I don't understand

Can i lift volume only (with progression of course ) to gain mass ? Something like 4x8 and adding 5lbs up every time i manage to do it with the correct form ? Asking because i've rarely seen anyone doing this sort of routine.

I am 185cm and 83kg. (6'1'' and 185ish)
I started SS and bulking in february and overdid it, got to 86kg and too much belly fat.
Now I've been eating at 2000 for like a month and lost 3 kg. It seems that my weight loss/metabolism has kind of plateau'd.
I really dont know what I should do: I know cutting down further would just be a hassle, but I dont want to go on a bulk that will make me gain a lot of fat.
What macros and cals should I have to go on a lean mass bulk?
pic is me now

Which is more useful? doing many chinups throughout the whole day every day (like, around 100 reps), or doing much less, like 3x5, but in a short period of time and weighted?

Cut some more because summer
After ending said cu @ a bf% you're comfortable with, begin a bulk of TDEE+350ish kcal. Weigh yourself constantly in order to know you've got the TDEE right. Counting cals by weighing and logging food is beyond essential, but luckily only takes you like 5mins because of myfitnesspal. Buy a food scale if you don't have one. I've been way overestimating the cals I was eating for a loooong time before finally buying one.
Macros arent that important as long as you get enough protein and don't purposely avoid any fats.

If beginner, as many as possible, since you can recover. When you begin plateauing (your max rep count no longer increases, lower the volume and concentrate on doing a workout SESSION rather than a workout DAY, mixing in bw exercises with your pullups. Should only take you an hour, tops.

do some HIIT

Are neck workouts a meme? Looking to add some mass to my neck.

Best. Kills hunger and negates the cut's energy sap

What bf do you think I am? 20?
I just want a flat stomach.
with that kind of slow lean bulk would I be able not to gain fat and convert that surplus in muscle gain?

I've been weighing myself first thing in the day for a while
been using mfp so all my cals are exact to the gram, I'm a bit autistic about that
My pet peeve is that I cannot determine my exact tdee so it will always be a guess looking at weight, but weight can be an asshole and not change or change for other reasons, like now that I'm at 2000 and not losing shit
I always get more than 100grams of protons, avg 120.
I guess one thing I could do is divide cals in more meals (I do 3 meals, no snacks) so as not to have spikes and some planks and ab work (my core is weak)...and HIIT later when the temperature is bearable I'll go do some running and maybe some chinups, I decided I will start doing them daily, I wanna get better at those