nopaste.me/view/854e23b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a gay fucking picture you manlet faggot

bernie sanders

In for skellys being too lazy to stretch their stomach

E-excuse me I'm 6'2"

>shoulders lower then her and she has bent legs
Never gonna make it

Why are so many people who are on gear gay or bisexual? Like way more than you'd expect normally?

Is it the trenbolone?

Steroids are ONLY for manlet faggots
People who aren't manlets or faggots are breaking the rules

Gay and bisexual people are desensitized to stigma

>People who aren't manlets or faggots are breaking the rules
youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

If you're on enough roids, a holes a hole.

Every man needs a sheath for his sword

I'm breaking the rules again manlet...

I'm almost at this fucking point. TREN M80

You two sicken me
If you aren't 5'11 of shorter you're not allowed to do roids
>insert Chad meme here

No you must not go down this path... For this path only leads to Jerry and plastic poon for eternity...

Every girl I've talked to from work just doesn't work out. They're either fucking batshit crazy, or have boyfriends, or just end up not interested. Got like 5 numbers....Only one is still texting me.

I thought you worked at a restaurant?

I'm 6'2 and gains come so fucking slow
Doesn't help I dont take pics so I constantly feel like im making no gains

Nah man, I work at fucking planet fitness. Or "pizza planet" as I call it

So since we cant talk sources here, where can I go look? I tried google, but somehow I dont believe steroids.com is legit.

(Pretty sure this is allowed, no direct source asking)

Also 6'2 here, gains just come too slow + shit genetics.

I'm also impatient as fuck.

le reddit m8

Kek
I used to work out there years ago. I hear the one I used to go to completely blows now. They used to have three squat racks and now apparently they all got replaced with smith machines. Fuck that shit.

>normally eat 3000~ cals
>cut at 1500~ with 150g protein and no more than 60g carbs with 300test 400tren 80clen
>190lbs 5'8 to 180 in just a little over 2 weeks

I know some of it is waterbut fuck this is too easy. My mid section and face look amazingly better.

Want to hit 170 by end if july. Was 175 before i even roided a year ago.

Every time I see a chick with better bicep insertions I die a little inside

why do all the posters in these threads speak in retarded abbreviations and shorthand. finish your fucking words

nigger you're clearly in a thread specifically for steroids, you don't need to be "sneaky" or talk like you're on the down-low about giving instructions for self-administering injectable substances

if anything, these threads should have more articulate and precise language than anywhere else on this site because no other board deals with shit as serious as this

google r/sst

>shitting where you eat

the luxury of running through chicks like a thermite lance through butter is that you can get the fuck away in the end, that doesn't happen if your foot is stuck in a fucking bear trap because you work there

jesus christ, fuck that shit

I might try out brandon lilly's cube method programming for the big 3 and move assistance work to "off" days just so I can use the 150s and 160s at the school gym after class, instead of capping out with 95s and 120s

what are you, some kinda fag?

Because in every hobby you use shorthand
You dont say "yeah brother, I broke my personal record on the flat barbell bench press this morning, I have significant delayed onset muscle soreness currently"
You'd sound like an autistic fuckwit
We all know what deca and tren are why would we waste time and effort writing out nandrolone decanoate or trenbolone enanthate
Just lurk more you whiney faggot and stop crying that you don't fit in

>gains come slow
Up the dose, what's the worse that can happen? An early death? Ah well, you'll have a massive coffin, think of it that way.

I mad bruh?
rip in pip bby grl

But my job sucks and I don't give a fuck. Literally doing it to pass the time. I don't get paid enough nor is the job good enough to care.

>rip in pip bby grl
choked on my dinner goddamn

>that
>good insertions
how are they remarkable in any way

just ask your stupid questions

one of us will answer you (maybe), but we aren't going to start typing all of our posts in extreme detail just so lurkers can learn about how steroids work. we're mostly here to blog about banging sluts

It's gonna be ok Lui.
I try my best to be clear because I know it's hard for noobs or even experienced people like myself to understand things when people use slang.
>brandon lilly's cube method
What's the tldr version of this? Right now I am just making shit up but I am eventually gonna settle into some kind of 531 with extra volume and lots of assistance like I usually do.

Youre just jealous that I get to be intimate with the girl of my dreams anytime I want while youre stuck with used up old hags.

I feel you so hard bruh.

Going to spit at this young broad again tomorrow, I can't not do it, man. She just won't leave me alone, going to have to discipline her.

>tfw almost autistic enough to start typing all my posts in excruciating detail just to be a wanker
Although it would require almost everyone to do it for desired effect

Did your daki pillow thing come? And why does it have to be modeled after a little girl. Cmon man.

They're not remarkable, they're low and aesthetic
Biceps are one of those muscles that aren't complicated, they're long or short
Mine are short
Got a nice peak but look shit unflexed

CHAD talks to girls and eats PIZZA with his ALPHA gains while YOU sit at home PIPING your ASSHOLE with stolen teenage TEST that YOU can't even produce while CHAD gets his TEST from eating PIZZA

>the mirrored "guard" pouch on her waist looks like "fraud"
neato

hey guys is there some kind of sticky for general questions?

i ask because i'm not sure where i should be asking questions - i haven't taken anything yet, and i'd like to know some specific answers, thanks.

what do you do and are they hiring

I swear to fucking god half of the stupid shit people come at me with like that dumbshit two second googled youtube response last thread about gnrh agonists is just to provoke me going off on a rant-y tangent explaining shit, because they're too lazy to figure it out themselves

the unadulterated version is 3-4 days a week, deads then bench then squats and a final volumetric assistance day added if you want

you do either heavy, explosive, or reps for each of the days, never two of the same in the same week

blackironbeast.com/cube/calculator

what I'm thinking about doing is shifting the assistance work so instead of DxBxSxx or DxBxSxV you do some of the assistance on "off" days

really I'm just looking for a periodization template I can work with for the big 3, everything else is up in the air

if you're going to do it, and I've already registered my vote that it's a terrible idea, go all in and be blunt

like look I know we're both obviously interested, let's quit the bullshit, just go out and see what happens

small caveat in that I know I can get away with saying and doing shit like that, individual experiences may vary

Gtfo

So i'm on 500 tren (trenbolone acetate at 75mg PER DAY (With 200 test obviously you need a TEST BASE (200 test being 200mg of testosterone enthenate split into 2 INTRAMUSCULAR injections of 100mg each (AT 300mg/ml that is 1/3 a CC) 2x per week) with no AI (Anti-ESTROGENS(ADEX ( arimidex) or (ASIN (aromasin) or LETRO (retard estro nuke), although ai dosage is a subjective (not objective) so dosing varies per person (ie different between me and you(the retard who needs me to type this up))) ) and I keep googling tranny (transsexual, in this case mtf (male to female (feminine penis))) prostitues (whores for money, ladies of the night) but I havent called any yet (using my cellular phone (a phone that utilizes wireless communication relays)) but I'm trying not to jerk off (masturbate) until I get my onahole (japanese fleshlight (penis tube (for fucking))) that I can put on my daki (dakimakura (japanese hugging pillow)) so that I can blow massive loads (lots of cummies) into my waifu (my 2d wife, see also PURE, LOVE)

not yet and its killing me
small budding breasts are the best breasts
pllus it has to fit on my daki
plus real women are heavy as shit
plus azusa herself is petite

Hey guys, I don't roid or anything but my biggest dream in my life is to start a /fraud/ thread on here with pic related.
I think it would be pretty funny tell me what you think and feel free to discuss spongebob with me here
I fucking love it.

There's no such thing as a natty chad

10/10

nopaste.me/view/854e23b8

follow your dreams man

I like to just do 531 on the main movement with 5 sets of 8-10 of the same movement at around 65% then some sort of opposite movement like rows on bench day or whatever. So that gives me 4 days a week of work. Then on my "off" days I just do some assistance fuck around shit for about an hour. Like maybe I will just do bodyweight pullups and light rows or light deadlift variations or front squats or something I don't normally do.. Especially on Sundays for some reason I always wind up doing some light deads. I only train like this on a blast though. My body can't handle the nearly 7 days a week training on just a cruise.
>cellular phone
Cmon Jerry we haven't used Cell technology since the 90s!
>small budding breasts are the best breasts
They aren't even tits yet for christ sake!
>plus real women are heavy as shit
Says the guy who lifts AND takes cattle hormones. Girls LOVE being picked up. Every girl in the history of bitches thinks she's fat. If you can pick her up like it's nothing, guaranteed pussy. Trust me.

lmao

I ordered pizza

Kek this is fucking beautiful
Jerry have my 2 1/2D babbys

>I ordered pizza
Fucking Chads. I want pizza =(
Are you still yolo test with no AI?
Is pic related a good example?

Do a shitty 30 second MS paint "/FRAUD/ edit and I'll slip it in sometime

Don't forget your sauce

That's a good idea.

theyre absolutely tits

no wait youre right
THEYRE FAR SUPERIOR

and all girls are fat
why would I pick them up, I'd hurt me knee

too many 1/2D's for me
sorry m8

am I gonna die from test e lads

>like look I know we're both obviously interested, let's quit the bullshit, just go out and see what happens
Exact gist of what I had laid out in my head already.

Hell, it either works or hopefully she leaves me the fuck alone after this time. I might be depressed for a little bit, but whatever, it's all lessons anyway. I'm all about learning experiences.

why don't you need anti estrogens

If you have to ask that question, probably
Because he's on 200mg per week dummy

something like that yeah, I think he uses 95% of your actual 1rm instead of 90% like 5/3/1

how do you think I made this one, literally just inverted the colors and slapped /fraud/ on it

at what point is an ai required
I thought then was hardcore test, and he has it on top of test

I laughed so hard whilst reading your post that people at work are not asking what I'm laughing at
>that face when I do not wish to tell them I am enjoying to jokes written by anonymous posters on the steroid thread of a fitness sub board on an American anime image board

Anyone else notice that iPhones are butchering autocorrect worse than usual?

>Hardcore test
Lurk more
No steroid is "hardcore" version of something else
Just like cocaine, adderall, meth and mdma are all stimulants and all very different drugs, the same is true with steroids
200 is a low dose of test
Tren doesn't convert to estrogen

Don't approach her again. You won't get an even remotely present response. This will be the third time you've approached her, the third rejection and at this point as a coworker she'll have grounds to complain to s manager about you.

Just chill. She's not into you, and even if there's s glimmer she's proven she's not worth the time, energy or effort.

thinking about taking 350 test e a week for 30-80 weeks.
thoughts?

Well, shit.

Goddamn, I just want to be done with her shit. So I'll just be done with it, she can keep twiddling her thumbs and vying for my attention because I actually am an interesting, distinctive person. I won't approach her again, I can only respect your experienced opinion when it comes down to it.

what the cunting fuck

didn't I say this last night

What is objectively safer to order fraud friends

>International
>domestic

I figure dom if $hillary Clinton can run for pres under FBI investigation, I can get 4 vials of test without going to Guantanamo

I don't imagine a fatherly voice giving sage advice when I read your advice, man.

>because I actually am an interesting, distinctive person
>I can only respect your experienced opinion
Make sure to message her and say something along the lines of
"I accept that you have rebuffed my advances enough times that were I to attempt to initiate courtship a further time it would be considered wrong by standard social conduct. I will leave you to go about your days without the thought of my attempts to speak with you, being in your mind. Have a good day M'lady, I wish you all the best."

That's s lot of words when "#l8tr" says the same thing.

Gotta say "hashtag" tho.

Didn't even get Jerrbears, not messaging her this.

You forgot to tell him to "Tip the Fedora", this part is vital to possibly fucking her in the future

If jerrbears you have to message it to her
Also include the *tips fedora which* I missed

if jerrbears then ask her if she has a brother or dad and ask for his number
fl bf roll

No re-rolls allowed when it comes to the ladies, just like life.

But user has already attempted multiple times to get this girl
That is multiple rolls

I've had so many rerolls with ladies.

and look at the current state of affairs.

LOOK AT IT!

No re-rolls.

>this
bimbo'sentire life is just rerolling with the same girl over and over
He says he'll stop but he keeps doing it

Half a year to a year and a half?
Its fine just get bloods
Also 350 is kind of a stupid dose, too low for proper roid gains and too high for TRT/ cruise

Shit man, that's a good point.

What the fuck do I do now...

100% domestic since you don't have to go through customs

Anyone?

Thanks senpai that's what I was thinking, going to start lurking r/sst for a bit until I find what I'm looking for

Even though this didn't pan out you've come a long fucking way bro

I'm so fucking tired though. Tired of being a good person that's led an interesting life and represents a novel opportunity and just no woman wants to get to know me, fuck.

>a good person
Stop that
Do you think any of us who get girls/have gfs acted like decent people?
Be a fuckboi and you'll get girls. Nice guys finish last is just reality.

how often do you guys get your blood checked?

Just no, dude.

Just fucking no.

That's your experience, I won't let it be mine.

Keep being you bro. I know that feel and eventually you will meet the right gal, no doubt.

A lot of guys don't peak til their 30s/40s
Probably not much consolidation though
Hanging around this place probably doesn't help, being surrounded by dudes blogging about smashing sluts
All you can do is live your life for yourself, do what makes you happy
Don't stop trying to find someone but don't let it be your sole focus
Youve still got time, don't fall into the trap of negativity

i know plenty of good blokes with pretty hot gfs

but for some reason socially stunted nerds seem to think being a mewling doormat that is desperate for affection is "nice". In actuality its quite seedy and passive aggressive because you're basically trying to guilt/pity people into liking you. This applies to both men you're trying to be friends with, and women you want to fuck. PLS LOVE ME

Dont even get me started on nerds shit, I could be here all day about how theyve twisted their own dysfunctional behavior to look like victims of society.

What do you classify as nerds?
I play videogames and have watched like 4 animes

4 animes