How Women Judge men

youtube.com/watch?v=phwMQ96ogAM
Reminder that women don't want someone who lives with their parents (like half this board). Unless you are a successful alpha male you don't stand a chance with the average girl.
>b-but I can squat 4 plates
Women don't care how much you can lift, period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2cEO9y9kaM
youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
instagram.com/sandrajokicpro/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TL;DR
Serously, who gives a fuck what women think?

This. You're not very alpha if you put pussy on a pedestal and do everything they want to do.
Women don't even know what they want half the time. Ever asked one where they want to eat when you take them to eat out?

The guy who made the video has a fat guy voice

People who want to sell need to know how consumers think.

It's pretty hard to look good when pretty much everything about you is being displayed in a silly way.
In real dating/fucking you don't really need to fucking show your mother or your slave wage job.

People who sell revolve everything around their products and business. You're saying you should live your entire life around trying to impress and get girls?
Christ that's pathetic.

>implying it's worth moving out to impress girls instead of taking the extra income and investing it

stay poor normies

What's pathetic here is your reading comprehension.

Annoying ass comentary

Didn't even watch the video but it sounds like you're making a strawman.

Nothing makes girls more interested than guys who don't give a fuck.

What makes Chad attractive is that he does whatever he wants and couldn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

reminder men don't want women unless they're a rich as fuck 10 with a fetish for a worthless piece of shit

Why would you care? You're the one that's supposed to stick your dick in them

Translation; Women actually say this but want an alpha male to disregard their opinions and swoop them off their feet.

didnt even read your post but youre retarded

Why not just say you're taking care of your elderly parents. As long as you dress decent and don't look like shit, most girls (the ones worthy dating anyways) will overlook a thing or two. Hell, you might snag a potential wife by playing the "responsible and loving son"

Reminder that women are satan

Who is the chick?

fake as fuck video with shit commentary

Fuck women, I only care about what effeminate gay males want.

Huh really?

It's almost as if women are people too with different personalities and views

Except you aren't selling. You're buying, and have to make sure the product lives up to your standards.

Holy shit the attitude on this board is toxic as fuck. It's all about getting ANY girl, when it should be about getting the girl you want. Pathetic, really.

All women have their inner sluts and when you know how to push the buttons that make them go slut mode you get the vagina. Simple.

Also I didn't watch the video, what the fuck man, why are you paying attention to that. Shit.

So. Fucking. What.

Is all you do in your life just lifting weights? If you actually went out and lived your life like a regular human you can get women easily.

the problem is not that you are spending 8 hours a day lifting weights, the problem is that you are spending time doing stupid shit like looking up youtube videos about what women want, shitposting on Veeky Forums and just generally being a self-loathing, pitiful display of male testosterone.

The first thing you have to do is love yourself and everything about you; if you don't, then change the things you have power over and get over the things you don't like and don't have power over.

His other content is pretty good as well

youtube.com/watch?v=E2cEO9y9kaM

Buying grill is like buying car.
>Right now I don't have one but I need one, so in the short term any will do.
>Also like buying car I simply do not have the capital (HEIGHT FACE FRAME,$$$$, or ironically a nice car) to obtain a high end model.
So I try to find the best combo my low capital can get
>Low miles, not a fuel hog, prefer Asian make
And like a car, once I already have a starter, I can keep my eyes peeled for a better one.

Show is scripted as fuck, point of the show is to make millennials feel bad about living at home.

Jesus this first guy is full cringe, I still live with house mates at late twenties, but this guy. Who tells people you live with Grandma?
Also what would an alpha do when you are told to pick a song and walk out to it?
Serious question, I'm making a conscious effort to not be a fuckboi, shoulders back, keep voice deep and calm etc, but no idea what would be alpha when told to walk and present yourself

best post i've read today f am

Why do some guys mope around like wounded puppers over the fact that women have qualities they look for in their ideal man? Every human being on the planet has these kind of standards. Every ANIMAL on the planet has these kind of standards. Holy shit, stop being so beta.

So perfect woman would have low millage, would be cheap to maintain and would fit 6 people easily? That last part doesn't really convince me.

>25 live with parents
>banged girls the day i met them.
>not even sluts. They just felt more comfortable because I'm a respectable friendly comfortable person
>find it attractive that i save money, own my own piece of property out of state and fully own a 2012 car

My best advice is to ignore all of 4chans advice.

I once Listened to a woman and almost turned into a Meggit after the 16th time she repeated the same sentence.

AKA how woman really think

>lifting for someone else

That's a one way ticket to Burnouttown. The only person who you should be lifting for is your own personal improvement.

I lifted for girls my first 2 years, did a complete 180 and not only did my training and outlook on life improve but so did others opinion of me even though I was quieter and more reserved.

This Indian regular kept approaching me for training tips, he eventually asked if I want a job in the security firm he works in. Now I get paid to stand in a suit in an Abercrombie and Fitch.

TL;DR
My advice, focus on your training and diet, learn to be selfish and women and money will come to you.

The show is scripted and the yt sardonic edgy commentary is cancer. Delete this OP

Which is weird because the generations before us lived with their parents much longer than these days.

>the opinion of women is what i base my entire life around!

Who's the girl in the pic?

>not looking for a grill with great headroom
>not looking for a grill with self-warming seats
>not learning plastic surgery so you can do your own maintenance on your grill

>banged girls the day i met them.
>not even sluts.

HA!
I ain't even saying there's anything wrong with sluts, or with fucking them, but if you fuck a girl the day you met her, she's a slut.

You know that when you post shit like that you don't sound like a redpilled alpha male right? You sound like a pathetic beta who worries way too much about what a bunch of shallow bitches think. I lift because its a fun way to keep my head in check and its a way healthier lifestyle than not lifting. I look good, I feel good and people react really well to it, so why not?

Assuming this is not a bait and you are legit kid having some insecurity issues lemme tell you something, unless you want to marry someone, their opinion about your life doesn't matter. If you're gonna slam some tinder whore, all you need is a room with a bed, you don't need to tell her your life story. Grow up.

You know who said this...people before the 2008 crash when their parents started losing their jobs. Your smug comments won't mean anything and the laws of nature still apply in this world.

Exactly why Tyrone and Jamal bang your wife and you get to eat their sperm from her vagina

In fact you like it because you get to be an "alpha". There is nothing alpha about taking it it in the pooper.

>Unless you are a successful alpha male you don't stand a chance with the average girl.

>implying I want the average girl

What if I don't love my max bench?

my boyfriend stopped asking me because I would say thai food every time. men don't know what they want, clearly

Pls, go back to /r9k/, that board seems to suit you better

I am so happy to see that there are people on this board that aren't completely retarded. Seriously, so many of you posters don't have a life and are beta male losers who spend all their time lifting because they put vagina on a pedestal.

It's easy to meet girls.

these are so funny ty for linking these vids

It's true.

This tbqh.

These girls are all above avarage, even the fat asian.
So a bunch of stacys are shallow? Go for someone else, then.

Where I'm from they did this show with a couple of episodes with genders reversed, and the guys were shallow too.

why would I watch this stupid shit

>teehee, those ugly feminist, amiright gais? ;^)
I hate these MRA\redpill-what-evers who obsess over feminists and don't realize that they're just as retarded

Is the commentator Elliot Rodger?

This is the truth faŠ¼

>(You)

Stop shilling sex and get the fuck off this board sluts.

Along with lifting, I secretly like to build 1/72 scale model airplanes. If I were to unveil this secret hobby to a female, will that hole between her legs dry up?

woman was deceived first

Sorry senpai, I don't plan on leaving my parents' house until i have 2 yrs of savings from my first big boy job.

Im 19 now and things are looking good so far. Now a days you have to be smart with your money, it isn't as simple as "leaving the house" unless you have a real job and not some minimum wage/part time shit. it's not worth the headache scraping pennies as a poor college student

Stash your money and build up your credit while you live with mom, bros.

Mirin, stats and lifts, also height?
Always wanted a guard card but I'm just curious about your lifts and stats

Just turned 18 and graduated, where do i meet girls. I'm on a dry spell

t I'm in no way a "alpha" player, but i do alright with the woman. Money helps immensely, being rich or just middle class + will help you get laid. However, you can easily do it without these things. From my experience what woman responds best to is: Passion, Humor and confidence (annd just a general sense of easiness when you talk to them, like you're talkign to one of your bros almost).

>Be me, live in a one room flat
>My room consists of a paintings, a bed on the floor a TV and a bunch of the books next to my matress/bed
>BA in Art History and work as a waiter
>I'll go on and on about my favourit painters and my love for russian and french avent garde cinema
>Constantly fuck 7/10 on my mattress
>Many of them, some prudes even, acknowledge that i'm a loster but still comes back cus i'm a good lay
>others wanna fix me
>to some i'm just a loser ONS mistake
lifes pretty okay

I wouldn't really recommend this though, or in reality you should just really do what the fuck you wanna do, another thing girls really respond to is guys with "goals" and purpose in life. Whcih is something you should strive for, for your own sake if nothing else. However, if you're a confident guys that's just doing your thing that works too. (there is of course a limit, if you're a total loser that works at mcdonalds and still lives at home at 28, well yah thats not gonna work)

false
source: Veeky Forums and twitter (srs)

>there is still people that think like this

c'mon, that is so 2014

If your smv sufficiently outweighs the woman in question all elsebus irrelevant.

Yall niggas are like this youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

when in reality you think you are kurt cobain

just shut the fuck up

not the guy who replied but whats more likely. a girl only sleeps with a few guys but your soooo charming she fucks you immediately, or shes lying about how many dudes shes slept with. You belong on the r9k board you gullible faggot

this
not becoming a rentcuck and resetting my savings to zero for some slut

I'm 25 and still have no fucking idea what to do with my life.
I will never get laid or achieve happiness I feel

Need source on this picture please

Yeah but muh baby boomers. Fuck that generation.

Yeah and he calls a show hosted by Jorge Lopez a " pop culture phenomena" even though I've never heard of it.

>i banged some sociopath girls with abandonment issues
>i brag about it in a tulum'ese copper trading board

Seems like you are truly living the dream mah man.

>A bunch of random girls with all kind of backgrounds all consistently have the same opinion.
>fix this fucking faggot

>lifes pretty okay
>LIFES PRETTY OKAY

Get stuffed you low life waiter piece of shit.

too long didnt watch lol

Why the fuck would I care about womyn and their unrealistic expectations when I can just enjoy my life with food, Internet and gym?

I wish I had the ability to analyze conversation on the fly like this, but my autistic brain doesn't work fast enough under pressure like that. I've already said the dumb thing and blew my chances before I'm even aware that I'm speaking.

poor guy
if you think that's the reason the girls didnt want him, you are so autistic

Not gonna watch this video, but I wouldn't date a woman who lived with her parents either. Be a fucking adult and get your own place.

> If you actually went out and lived your life like a regular human you can get women easily.

Ah...another " Its actually easy to get women" proponent.

I'm assuming that meeting women isn't much of
a challenge for you. So ...it should be just as
simple for everyone else right ?

> Just go out and live your life
> Be confident
> Be yourself

Ok...will do.

Quality women usually don't mind that you don't have something they want - what they want is to see you've got real plans to get it in the future.

That stupid "men get with women hoping they don't change, women get with men hoping they do" shit and all that.

Be goal oriented, in both money and fitness. The will made real.

instagram.com/sandrajokicpro/?hl=en