What time does Veeky Forums go to the gym?

What time does Veeky Forums go to the gym?

Around 9-10pm.

6.30AM most days. As I work 9-7.
On the odd occasion I have free time in the afternoon I'll go around 3PM.
If I only have free time in the evening I'll try and go after 7PM when it starts getting quieter.

me too

Military fag reporting in.

During chow 1100 to 13 and I try for mornings on the weekends if I have to lift.

I want to get my self to the.point. where I can loft first thing in the morning. I feel like I wake up too slow and my lifts are weaker. Any suggestions that do not involve copious amounts of preworkout?

walk to gym at about 530 get there at 6 walk back home at 730ish

Wake up 20 minutes earlier, eat 2 hard boiled eggs, and take a small caffeine tab. Easy as pie.

Also, fuck you for getting a 2 hour lunch.

I'm really thinking about changing the time I got to the gym.
I usually lift from around 5pm onward. eating at 1-2pm. no snacks inbetween

Lowest traffic hours are about 12-3pm, so I usually get there about 1pm.

cont.
How do you guys treat meals and nutritions in regard to workout hours?
I was under the impression that liftin after lunch is bad, but also lifting like 3-4 hours later

After work, at like 9am.
>mfw home gym masterrace

Get there for 8pm leave at 10. I like it to be the last thing I do before bed, the gym is also quiet then.

If I have the day off il go around 3pm before everyone else finishes work

I wanna go to that skool. Any one go there? Is it good?

130-330AM

When I started I was going between 0600 and 0900 but invariably I'd feel low in energy for the rest of the day and get more fuckarounditus

Now, typically between 1200 and 1500, and I try to go more often and workout for 2 hours or less

I tried 1900/2000+ a couple times but I just stay awake for the rest of the night when that happens. It also means I usually eat at night time, which sucks dick

Finding a good workout time has been one of my biggest issues.

I'm diabetic so experimenting with this was important, but non diabetics work exactly the same as diabetics, just much much less pronounced (blood sugar/insulin spikes etc).

My results correlate with what studies have shown time and time again: Eat (and ideally include a little low GI carbs) before you work out to help your muscles/body replenish glucon.

Eating protein afterwards helps with muscle repair if you're going for hypertrophy but protein shakes are undoubtedly a marketing meme for anyone other than perhaps extreme athletes and highly competitive body builders, and too many people fall for it.

So, eating lunch before working out is probably your best bet, and having a snack with protein after. Depends what you're doing and when, too. I find if I don't eat enough afterwards I feel mildly lethargic

around 930 if I lift in the morning, otherwise around 3 on the weekends. Don't like lifting in the evening.

so rice or pasta, some fibers and proteins for lunch and after some higher GI carbs to start up the metabolism and protons
can I workout just after or do I have to wait some time?

Refined/processed carbs are never a good idea. Brown/most non white rice and home made wholegrain pasta would be fine but I'd never recommend processed refined carbs to anyone.

In relation to time, it doesn't really matter. There's probably a bell curve and I think the studies usually waited 5-55 minutes, but this is just being pedantic about something that doesn't matter. Look at GI profiles of foods if you're trying to be pedantic

I don't get people that shit on white pasta.
Processed doesnt necessarily mean bad. But many people hear processed and they equate it to junk food. Bread is processed. Whole wheat homemade pasta uses flour, which has been processed
Pasta is one of the best sources of carbs.
Everybody loves whole wheat, but not many know that the only difference is that whole wheat has bran in it and white doesnt, so all the "bad shit" that is in the white wheat is in the brown as well.

>going to the gym
>not owning a home gym

Whole wheat pasta is a fucking sin.

After work 15:30 pm

Not everyone has a big boy job yet.

>I don't get people that shit on white pasta.
Can't speak for the blogosphere memery but the reason I shit on white pasta is because it's completely void of nutritional value and refined flour has been shown time and time again to cause lethargy (particularly a cloudy mind due to various interactions).
>Processed doesnt necessarily mean bad
No, but it's a good rule of thumb and always better to err on the side of caution for anyone in the Western world who's diet is probably already high enough in calories.

>Pasta is one of the best sources of carbs.
Non processed wholegrain is, sure, and great for protein too. White pasta on the other hand is complete trash and we know this. Commercially sold bread is also mostly white flour and completely different to real bread in terms of nutrition. We know this too.

>Everybody loves whole wheat, but not many know that the only difference is that whole wheat has bran in it and white doesnt, so all the "bad shit" that is in the white wheat is in the brown as well.
This makes no sense. The reasons wholegrain (wheat or any other grain) is important over refined/processed/multigrain/partgerm/etc is because it contains the nutrients in the endosperm and the fibre of the husk and plenty of other vitamins and minerals.

If you're buying processed foods where they're adding shit you don't want then you shouldn't be buying them whether wholegrain or not, that's a non argument.

ahahahahaha, Veeky Forums doesn't actually go to the gym. The only lifting Veeky Forums does is lifting of their fingers to shitpost.

9 or 10am usually and depending on what classes I have that day

dude, it's so bad, even good quality pasta

How can the staple of the Italian diet, one of the healthiest and arguably best diets be "complete trash" ?
How do you suggest someone gets 200g or more (or less) of carbs a day? just brown rice? that's death.

>it's completely void of nutritional value
try eating some decent pasta like de cecco or barilla and read the nutritional values on the back, and t

>White pasta on the other hand is complete trash and we know this
it's a great source of protein and the vast majority of its carbs are complex. Again talking out of your ass

>No, but it's a good rule of thumb
you're using this as an excuse to group together everything that is not in its natural state with utterly poisonous foods like fast food or sweets, which is the deifinition of processed

>This makes no sense
yeah, that can happen when all your knowledge comes from stuff you read on Veeky Forums.
Having lived all my life in italy I learned nutrition just by osmosis almost, that'ìs how important it is here.
White flour is obtained by applying friction (or wind in the old times) to remove the bran, the "skin" of the wheat. That's it. Hence whole wheat products have some more nutrients, but are also way harder to eat in bigger quantities and can cause problems when eaten too much of.
But they dont magically become this poison when the skin of the wheat is removed.

I dont buy food "where they're adding shit", I buy good quality food, and some is not in its natural state, like pasta, because we're not caveman and can afford some more nuanced food rather than just meat and rice

5:30 in the evening most days.

Whenever I want but usually either 12-2:30pm or 10:30am-1pm

I go around 10-11 in the morning and workout for about 80 Minutes

I might have to give that a try. It is al s of nice to be in charge of your shop an beingredient able to pass down that 2 hour chow to your juniors so they can go get stronk.

>How can the staple of the Italian diet, one of the healthiest and arguably best diets be "complete trash" ?
Italians don't traditionally eat processed pasta made from nutrientless white flour, stop being dense on purpose.

>How do you suggest someone gets 200g or more (or less) of carbs a day? just brown rice? that's death.
I don't, I recommend they eat a healthy balanced diet instead. You need 0g of carbs per day, but since most vegetables and legumes contain them I'd aim for less than 100g per day, if I had to tell someone to aim.

I don't care what meme diet you're on.

>try eating some decent pasta like de cecco or barilla and read the nutritional values on the back, and t
Or try making your own like I stated.

>it's a great source of protein and the vast majority of its carbs are complex. Again talking out of your ass
Exactly what I said in the same post. Stop talking out of your shitter.

>you're using this as an excuse to group together everything that is not in its natural state with utterly poisonous foods like fast food or sweets, which is the deifinition of processed
No, I'm saying processed foods are mostly trash, because they are. Stop projecting and start reading.

>White flour is obtained by applying friction (or wind in the old times) to remove the bran, the "skin" of the wheat. That's it. Hence whole wheat products have some more nutrients, but are also way harder to eat in bigger quantities and can cause problems when eaten too much of.
>But they dont magically become this poison when the skin of the wheat is removed.
The first thing you've said bound in fact rather than nonsense, and again correlating with what I stated.

>I dont buy food "where they're adding shit"
Then why make the differentiation in the first place?

>Italians don't traditionally eat processed pasta made from nutrientless white flour, stop being dense on purpose.
you're moving the goalposts, you first made the assumption that the pasta I eat is made from "nutrientless white flour"
yeah, teach me, what do WE italians eat?

>You need 0g of carbs per day
you could try harder at shitposting famalam.
The national dietary guidelines in the US and rest of the world say carbohydrates should make up to 45 to 65% of you daily caloric intake

>Exactly what I said in the same post. Stop talking out of your shitter.
I was talkign about white pasta you fucking moron

>No, I'm saying processed foods are mostly trash, because they are. Stop projecting and start reading.
again, grouping up pasta with shitty processed foods

>The first thing you've said bound in fact rather than nonsense, and again correlating with what I stated.
w-wat....You should learn how to form a proper sentence before posting

>Then why make the differentiation in the first place?
what in the fuck are you talking about

I swear, this site should have an age and IQ captcha sort of system. I can't bother to deal with such mongols

10am then 4 pm for an hour and a half each

9am

>you're moving the goalposts, you first made the assumption that the pasta I eat is made from "nutrientless white flour"
You're the one contradicting the goalpost son, don't respond if you're going to change the topic then shit on me when I bring it back

>The national dietary guidelines in the US and rest of the world say carbohydrates should make up to 45 to 65% of you daily caloric intake
No, every single dietary guideline illustrates that you need 0 carbohydrates to live, but most western guidelines and food pyramids recommend 60% TDEE of carbs
You're doing what you've done throughout the post and shitpost when someone shows how your black and white nonsense is taken out of your arse

>I was talkign about white pasta you fucking moron
Then you're as retarded as you're pretending to be

>again, grouping up pasta with shitty processed foods
As before, keep up shitposter

>w-wat....You should learn how to form a proper sentence before posting
and you should stop talking out of your arse on Cambodian Yam Forums, I guess we're both out of luck

>what in the fuck are you talking about
If you're going to continue reducing points down to innocuous drivel then don't be surprised when people respond in kind.

Stop talking out of your shitpipe and go read a book, you're making yourself upset and sperging all over the keyboard while trying to pretend you're actually saying something meaningful or making a point and it's pitiful to partake in.

>You're the one contradicting the goalpost son
>son
jesus h you are desperate
it's not difficult to understand: I'm italian, I eat pasta, you said I shouldnt eat white pasta because it's "complete trash", you then say "oh italians dont eat bad pasta".
you're so bad you dont even realize it
>No, every single dietary guideline illustrates that you need 0 carbohydrates to live
your brain LITERALLY RUNS ON GLUCOSE you dip.

I'm just gonna end it here, you're either a child, an utter moron or a shitposter, either case you're not worth another minute of my time. I gave you enough recognition as it is.
Have a nice day kiddo try to get up and walk today, you dont wanna get your muscles atrophied okay?

>jesus h you are desperate
I'm not the one ignoring the original post and getting upset at someone elses points on an image board every time.

>I'm italian, I eat pasta
You've stated that 3 times now, we get it and we don't care

>you said I shouldnt eat white pasta because it's "complete trash"
I said that of processed white pasta, yes
>you then say "oh italians dont eat bad pasta".
I said they traditionally don't eat processed white flour after you said they did.

>your brain LITERALLY RUNS ON GLUCOSE you dip.
Glucose is produced from protein, carbs and fat, not just carbohydrates. Don't purposefully be retarded again.

If you're honestly going to argue that carbohydrates are a required macronutrient then you're a lost cause and beyond reason.

Read the last thing you wrote and apply it to the bullshit you've been posting throughout the thread and we're good.

Also try to get less upset when people call out your nonsense.

I do the exact same thing.