How often does Veeky Forums eat fast food, and if so what do you get?

How often does Veeky Forums eat fast food, and if so what do you get?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-22/burger-king-jumps-into-snack-brand-hybrids-with-mac-n-cheetos
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=q5l8sMif8q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 1euro cheeseburgers from McD's

Once or twice a week.
I like to eat a good kebab. It's ironic, because I'm a Slav destinied to remove kebab.
But when you're at uni and the nearest restaurant near the campus is a kebab, you start to appreciate what you have.

McDonald's once in a few months. I buy a few Big Macs or something when I lie to myself that I'm gonna bulk.

If I'm bulking I'll get something like 10 chicken selects every now and then or some fried chicken from somewhere else.

avoid fries and coke and shit though. Nothing of value in those no matter what you're doing.

Once every few months
It's good for easy kcals but too expensive

somtimes i get a mcchicken but theyre pretty boring so i don't really enjoy eating it. the nuggies are good though

Never, I dont like filling my body with the poison they put in that crap.

You only have one body, treat it well.

lol

Monique.jpg

?

>having normal digestion
>eating fast food

P1

4 times a week cause i'm bulking

Once a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but about once every 4 weeks.
Qdoba or chipotle or arby's for good macros
Carl's jr or panda express if i am weak as fuck

You can eat vegetables at other meals of the day, you know.

>proper fiber intake
>not being able to digest fatty foods
P1

>Burger King will begin selling deep-fried sticks of macaroni and cheese encrusted in Cheetos-flavored breading.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-22/burger-king-jumps-into-snack-brand-hybrids-with-mac-n-cheetos

I can't wait. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

That looks fucking vile

ill try it tbqh maybe itl lbe like the mac and cheese balls i got at cheesecake factory

hows uganda

?

I'm from the UK

How the fuck can you think tat looks nice/

Fucking Americans bruh.

Pic related is considered too thin in Murica ... Makes you think.

Bulking in America is fucking baby mode compared to rest of world. I bet there's like 150 calories per macaroni piece. probably 12 in a serving for like $1.00. Being skelly in USA is not an option. The greatest minds of cooking in other countries couldn't imagine of that heart attack in a box . Most likely deep fried in lard as well.

Not hatin, just jelliy

once a week, every tuesday evening when i come home late.
I'm ok with that

The only thing we have in town is McDonalds, which is godawful so I usually stay away. Yesterday though I splurged. Big Mac, two cheeseburgers, 4 chicken nuggets, McFlurry, large fries, large soda, two dip sauces.

Pizza. Maybe once a week, but it used to be more like every other day.

Go ahead and judge me. I fuckin' love pizza.

Hardly ever. Every now and then I'll get a craving for fast food, maybe Pals, or Burger King but very rare. When you consistently eat home cooked meals you understand what real food is supposed to taste like.

Wait I thought they got rid of the big and tasty like 4 years ago. Is it coming back? I quite enjoyed it from what I can remember.

I'm doing 5 days of water fasting a week this month. On my 2 food days, I eat 4-5 burgers. Delicious tendercrisps from Burger King are all I'm thinking about right now, but I have to wait until Friday.

Couple times a week I'll get a chikfila sandwich for lunch if I don't feel like wasting 3/4 of my lunch break going to the grocery store for whatever. Other than that, pretty much never.

I ate a large fries before my workout. Sweated like a mofo tho

If that ass is phat I'm still smashing it.

i once in a while pass allong one of those ''wok to go'' places and get some egg noodles with chicke teryaki vegetable stuff, i like it.
How bad is such hip asian fastfood compared to normal fastfood?

honestly popeyes is the only fast food that's worth it.

desu I can almost never hit my calories for day unless I go and get a few burgers

porbably shit for my health but whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
Love me a good kebab every once in a while too, fellow slav

Honestly a couple times a week because sometimes I'm lazy and it's cheap. If you put a little bit of thought into what you pick you can get your macros to be not too awful, although saturated fat and sodium are two things almost impossible to avoid.

Probably not even once a week unless pizza counts in that case then once a week. Papa John's does a $5 large pizza on Mondays and I guess that's more or less my cheat meal for the week. Rest of the week I'm clean as can be.

Rarely, but only because it's a huge waste of money to get anything decent when compared to making it yourself.

When I do eat out it's usually asian food because I don't know how to make it, and I always make sure it's a place that still uses msg.

Few times a week depending.

Usually like getting the 64 piece chicken from chik fil a ($24~) or just stop by burger king if it's late.

spicy chicken burritos from del taco, or occasionally a six dollar burger from carl's jr

3-6 times a month
usually burger king, a double cheesburger, extra pickles, sometimes small fries and a small milkshake
I can fit it into my calories and macros no problem

subway 3x a week. it doesn't taste great but its 80g protein and takes eleven minutes all day

going to switch to chipotle because subway tastes like an old box of pee

Almost every day. Usually pizza.

I eat šašlõkk about twice a month and I hate Crimean Tartars.

I just work my diet around it for the day.

Used to eat fast food literally every day, usually twice a day, back when I was skinnyfat before the Veeky Forums life. First year of lifting I would fit it in IIFYM style, was harmless. But honestly nowadays I just enjoy cooking so much that I very rarely bother. Maybe once a month, if that.

If you learn to enjoy cooking as a creative hobby it can lead to some great changes in your life. There isn't really any "fun" in going through a drive-thru, all you get is the taste reward. Whereas with cooking you get to experiment with new things, re-create fast food options with healthier ingredients, etc, often times making food that is surprisingly even better than some heat-lamp concoction. It takes a significant time investment to get to that point, but you won't look back.

+Get to eat more volume
+Better tasting
+Infinitely better macros
+Is a hugely impressive skill in dating life / social situations
+Typically much cheaper
+Foster creativity which is greatly beneficial for the mind

-Time investment in becoming moderately adept with recipes
-Frequent grocery shopping

Pic related, that protein-carrot-cake life.

Maybe 3 times a week. It's always Chic fil a though. They have good buffalo sauce

Chad pls go

straya mode here.
Aussie bbq angus burger is actually top shit
707 calories 30g protein 40g fat

It's just one big giant circle. People eat hit foods and then they wonder why they're fat?

>advertise fast food
>advertise fitness

Are people really this ignorant?

I only eat it to celebrate something significant, like acing the finals, winning a tournament, etc.

It usually comes to about once every 2-3 weeks

I eat Taco Bell like once a week, but that's mostly because I walk to work and the only restaurants in walking distance of my work are a McDs, Wendy's, and a Taco Bell. If I forget my lunch, it's basically eat that or starve.

Could I have the recipe for that, please?

Haven't had fast food since the fourth grade.

Two McChickens, two apple pies and an Oreo McFlurry

a big mac probs 2 times a year tops

I don't do fast food anymore, but I use to eat at McDonalds and Taco Bell. I would get chicken nuggets or mcchicken and fries. From TB I would order dollar menu things or get their lunch box.

Here ya go, enjoy. Based protein chef.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5l8sMif8q8

Thanks, love

I love being on an extremely strict cut, then just one day out of the month getting high as shit and eating literally as much as I can of everything and anything I can get my hands on.

Last time I did this I ate so much shit I threw up, then ate more shit.

?

np. Protein Chef is where I got the basics of how to cook high protein versions of all the food that's normally "off limits". Cheesecakes, cookies, etc. He also has plenty of savory recipes for turkey, beef, chicken, tuna, etc. Highly recommend all the "balls" recipes (no homo).

Pizza balls pictured. Huge meal at only 600 cals and 60+g protein, kills my papa johns craving every time.

>tfw 5 pc tenders platter

feelsgoodman.bmp

At least twice a week. I work 10 hour days between two part time jobs and have 30 minutes to get between them and it's a 20 minute drive. 125 lbs so I'm trying to gain weight and idc much

Sounds very american
>dat consumerism
>dat poor self image
>dat delicious americanism
I love american culture so much, it's so amuzing and interesting

Oh I usually get taco bells 5 layer burrito, rice beans and cheese burrito and any other random thing with a soda

Tyler1 hehe xd

Run it down mid BigBrother

Fuck off and go suck some paki dick commie.

One of my favorite things next to buying new things and sex is eating. What in the world is wrong with that as long as you're responsible about it?

QUADS

Are burgers still fastfood if I make them myself?

If them gourmet kitchen burgers count then once every two weeks maybe.

That shit has to be healthier than McDonald's. It's still a burger but its not no shitty McDonald's burger.

Look up the definition of fast food m8

Looks delicious

thanks for the tip

3 ish times a month

Usually pic related, super high in sodium but not too bad otherwise

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What is this shitty broscience?

i've been cutting for a week and i would kill a family member for a coca cola

t. never gonna make it

never.that is satan's food

They already have. I'm ashamed to admit they tasted better than I expected.

Mcdouble no cheese plus a side salad

Surprisingly healthy fast food

Cheap too

?

Subway about twice a week. It's a compromise meal between fit me and fat parents.

Subway can be healthy man
Just get grilled chicken and a bunch of veggies, avoid mayo

It's honestly kind of sad that he has regular training and cardiovascular activity, is 5'6, black, yet doesn't have visible abs(I'm guessing he's 18% bodyfat?). If he just ate clean and cut a little maybe his face wouldn't be so god damn ugly either

I fucking love him
Watched his entire 24 hour stream besides the time I slept, hilarious. Based cooking

Yeah me too. Someone should tell him to eat clean and cut though, his face will look more chiseled like that dude from prison break and he'll get all the e girls he wants

You remove it by eating it

Pizza doesn't count it is 100% vegetable

Ya and ask them to hold the bread and just wrap up a piece of lettuce with a cup of water.

Subway is so fucking gross even when I was fat I wouldnt eat that shit.

few times a months, usually without the bacon, sometimes with small fries or a small milkshake
small means small, not american small

MUSKELRUSSE IS THAT YOU

like burger king or just general eating some snack/meal ordered somewhere?

First thing, never cause I feel hungry again two to three hours later and it does taste very conserved. Never got why people buy it.

I'll eat Chick Fil A once a week... In terms of fast food though, it's pretty clean

I go to burger king maybe three times a week. Two double cheeseburgers with bacon goes down in 15 minutes and it's 1200 calories kek. Top tier bulking food

?

this tbqhwy fammylammy

?

Just order a fuck'n double hamburger.
It's cheaper.

If i eat out it's usually not from a fast food chain. most likely one of the good mom&pop shops around my town

if im going to eat fast food i might as well eat some good shit.

I've looked all over his YouTube channel and website and I can't find this recipe, where is it?

what did he mean by this?

Thanks for the tip breh