Progress Thread

>ctrl+f no progress, do we even lift?

Progress of 2 months.

>85 - 145 Bench x5 reps
>95 - 145 Squat x5 reps
>135 - 235 Deads x5 reps

Started at 173, don't know current weight. 6'0.

2months looking good man
that cheeky suntan

So you moved away from the mirror a bit? What changed?

Got fried within an hour of being out in the sun at high noon, summerbreeze.mp3 burns; and thanks mane!

Look at my fucking shirt on the table you mong, it's like you're not even paying attention.

You look the same except your tits got bigger.

Are you guys huffing glue for breakfast? The guy has only been working out for two months. It's not like it's going to be a very obvious difference.

The difference you see is in his gains (which he posted) and you can see it in his body. Look at how much bigger his left arm is from the first to second picture. Also take a look at his stomach and hips.

You're doing good man. Fuck the shit talkers.

He doesnt need to post a shitty no progress pic idiot

On the real I often wonder if I'd have DD's if I was a chick, shame I have to deal with these B cups.

>select all the images with pies

Hahaha ayyyy man thank you, I was hoping to see some early progress from other beginners as well. Most of the progress threads I've seen are from progress spanning up to and often much more than a years time.

Big ups thank you again!

Nice gyno, fag

Had a long Hiatus from /fit about half way through lifting. Here's about 10 months. Basically, cut for about 6 months, got tonsillitis, lost strength gains for about a month, and spent the last 3 bulking.

73kg -> 72kg

5 months
110kg to 90kg

Changed my diet at the end of january, spent the first 3 months with HIIT cardio, then started working out at the end of april.

Why the fuck do ppl need to reply to themselves, its fucking sad.

Definitellllyyyyy progress man, good shit. It's like your hips turned to muscle and took a train ticket to your lats. GG brah, you look like you'd snap your past self in half.

Definitely flattening out my man, your hips are pretty much gone, definite improvement. One thing I will note however is that your chest hair gets continually more African, note the curls on pic 3 lmao.

thx breh

Put this together just now, it's motivated me hard.

rate pls.

2 months "progress" I literally look the same

Your nipples seem to be trying to escape, are you abusing them?

Damn fantastic fucking weight loss man, also cheeky bicep vein on dat' der 4th pic. 60lbs is a fucking feat bro, good shit.

If you're busting ass in the gym, and are familiar with the program you're running, I'd honestly just try eating at a surplus.

As stated previously, I definitely added fat to my boidy but my lifts are constantly going up, and I have constant energy in the gym being able to train to failure/drop sets without feeling like I have nothing left in the tank.

Sacrifice the aesthetic now, for optimal gains.

im I'm 179cm 67 kg, doing scooby's intermediate routine -- These last few months I only gained 2kgs and I found myself skipping a lot of workouts because I was too tired/didnt have time (I was really fucking busy between school, exams and a one-month stage)
so yeah now that I have a lot of free time I'll stick with PPL + cardio and Ill try to eat as much as I can

I know :( what's the deal with it?

If I could end up repping anything like pic related i'd be happy though?

Contributing, haven't posted in a bit.
240 then 185ish now little over three years. 5'9". Realizing now that my core looks weak, should I start adding in oblique work?

You're gonna need to hop on some juice then man

Bruh you look fannnntastic. I'm not really an expert on what works the core best (obviously) but I would gun for heavy compound movements like deads/squat and let them come naturally.

This might sound strange but I find that breathing deeply into my lower back (lmao w0t) and really expanding my core before I hit a rep on said lifts makes my core sore the next day.

Easier said than done though, honestly.

about how long did this take you?

Thanks for the response, already do plenty of heavy lifting though.

14months of terrible diet and barely lifting, running leangains 3x a week RPT style training now as I can strictly go to the gym 3 times a week no issues, but I used to run a PPL split and I never used to go 6 times a week, usually 3/4 tops.

4 Month Progress from 152lbs.-->171lbs.

>2016
>not doing african chest hair curls

Thanks man.

from 95 kg to 75kg, 184cm, one year, could do a lot more but i have a lot of cheat days :(

damn ur fucken ugly

3 months. still a long way to go. keep cutting right?

>could do a lot more but i have a lot of cheat days :(

honest to god that might just have been your saving grace, you look like you have no loose skin at all from the weight loss

irregardless, good work my dude

Mainly do bodyweight now but here are my lifts
Bench 205×3
OHP 135×4
Squat 245×3

Also bodyweight stats if it means anything to you guys
2 muskle ups
20 dips
18 pull ups
5 pistol squats with 40lb barbell
Human flag 5 seconds

Your lifts have gone up quiet a lot. Nice job

nice man. over how long were those pictures?

Thanks
Over 2 years apart.
I didnt take any progress pics as a noob so all i have is that photo of me in a beach