Ask a Girl who uses anabolic steroids anything

Did one of these on reddit, and gonna do one for a few websites. so Decided to do it on here. Will probably only answer the logical/education questions.

Wont answer stupid questions like "does having muscle make you a man" No because most guys dont have muscle :). I'll give a bit of back ground info. was 260lbs at one point with PCOS, shitty diet, dropped down to a 105lbs! Before I started getting involved in bodybuilding and using anything. Will post a few "pics" to get it started.

I will be using the best questions on a website and sharing my answers also.

Other urls found in this thread:

therealtabbyanne.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/mytabbyanne
youtube.com/watch?v=Up4WjdabA2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah stats, Best squat is 170kg. for 3

I dont do traditional barbell bench press. I only do "dumbbells" usually. Last time I did the traditional barbell bench press was about 8 months ago and I did 120kg for 1 rep I believe.

>low quality photoshop
>low credibility story
Mods pls del

I'd fuck you.

What's your favorite compound? Obviously var is a staple. Ventured into legit primo, or GH? NPP is great for ladies too, and I've heard low low dose epi is great

God damn I would let you break me in half.

But seriously, I've heard there's some testosterone issues when dudes take steroids. So is having different body chemistry by being a woman better or worse when it comes to that? I know next to nothing about gear, I'm just curious.

Completely serious, does penis size matter matter. I feel that, coming in at 5 n' a half inches, that my pen0r would not be enough for you.

pls respond

overhead press, again mainly dumbbells, But i'm hoping to hit out 80-85kg for a single on the traditional barbell on my next bulk.

lol @ how stupid you made yourself sound. I'm well known on the muscle building websites and i've been featured on numerous well known websites including muscle magazine... lol

>falling for this

Timestamp or gtfo, google image search gives tons of results

damn lets see them titties baby girl

No, Primo is useless. Everyone I know with a good body says the same thing (who is truthful) I dont use var much now adays though; I use real Growth hormone though. 4IU daily

>skipping leg day

Truthfully on sides, Its hard, some girls get tons of acne, I dont (thankfully) Worst i've had is a bigger clit, but not to the "silly" size

lol It depends on if the guy knows how to use it truthfully, you might be great at sex, But I quite enjoy a nice sized penis but truthfully it depends on the guy.

Primo is decent enough if you're prone to sides as a male. EQ is far more cost efficient for most.

4iu seems like a decent amount. How has that affected insulin sensitivity? Why the discontinuation of var? It's literally a miracle drug, and cost efficient at doses you would use it at.

yes def skip leg day.

i dont care how much you bench bitch, when it gets down to business im in charge and you better believe you will be choking on my balls until you cry you stupid slut

i would literally rape you given the chance

>404 calves missing

Do you rape guys in the gym showers? I'd let you rape me, Tabby.

how big is your clitoris

No it isn't if I want to have the same size of mass on my arms as a guy using 300mg of test a week, i'd be forced to take the same. a lot of girls talk shit when it comes to steroids. I've seen girls who are in bikini using test (tell me but online they tell everyone most they've used is var) lol.

Do you not have issues like growing facial hair on Test? I always assumed that sort of came with the package. ..So to speak.

unfortunately calves are my weak area, no matter what I do, they give me issues. And just dont grow. Ive tried pretty much everything.

if you are hot and said that. you'd probably end up pulling me to be fair.

No 1 gives a shits sloot

What made you do this.

Lmao 300mg test will give any properly trained male 18" arms easy. There's no reason you could want or need that in competition.

I'm guessing your hesitation to var then is cost? You do realize even pharma GH causes little growth? It's mostly hyperplasia, and lipolytic action. That's even costlier for less growth.

Regardless, just befriend or fuck your local source. You'll get var for cheap. One of my exes really enjoyed winny, that's a reasonable compromise.

why do you type so weirdly

is it the roids

Its the female mind, user

give me some ass shots from the back

whats your cycle like

What made you decide to do this?

Are you happy with how you look?

Can I suck your dick?

Pls reconsider the Way youre going
You probably have body dysmorphia and Think youre somewhat small

Truth is you Will soon leave humanity
You look like a freak monster and a guy

Jesus, your tits look like rocks. Why did you get such enormous implants? I don't think anyone considers it attractive.

post feet

Finally some people get it.
To be honest you're like the female version of rich piana; delusional, misshaped, insecure..

>came with the package
Like it.

do you roid because you're already ugly and thought "what the hell, why not?" ?
srs

Is your clit the size of a dick yet

This. Post pics.

You guys shoo'd away the female chernobyl goblin with your questions..

>no lats
>weak delts
>flat ass
>dyel calves

wtf are u even doing

Was this pic taken before or after your legs left auschwitz?

did you get implants? if so why? I mean, I realize it's kind of a stupid question but I feel like you would have looked much better without, especially since unlike most women you also have huge pectoral muscles underneath.

also, pic of ass? I feel glutes are very important for women even if you're going for the muscled look, but in that pic they seem a bit underdeveloped.

other things I'm interested in: %bf and sexual orientation if you want to answer that.

oh I forgot, height also.

>most guys dont have muscle

Get a hold of this fucking freak.

Is your flit bigger?

top fuckig lel

Would not tap looks like a dwarf in a thong

When are you going to kill yourself?

A male dwarf

Lmao I love you fit, why did sHE think coming here was a good idea?

good luck

No. I make 1000s and spend 1000s. I like big muscles, and want big muscles. I dont care if I need it or not. I like it.

Shoo shoo janae marie

Pls post suckable clit

truthfully, I wanted to lose weight because of how big I was.I dropped down from 260lbs. and then I got obsessed with the training. I trained with a lot of male bodybuilders. and loved it.

What a hideous looking monstruosity you are OP.
What the fuck is wrong with you retard ? Are you even female ?
Also do you live in basement ? Jesus fuck good luck finding any decent job with those retarded looking tits you've got there.
You look like the definintion of failed parenthood

Yes, I mean there is a lot of things i'd like to improve change. But I feel I look feminine and also muscular. though thats my opinion and some might disagree.

Where are your legs?

>I feel i look genuine

>Tooth pick legs
>Manly arms
>Face looks like the equivalent of someone getting high and fucking around on the start up screen of super Mario 64

Kek

Do you have a roid clit? Show us

>tfw OP realizes there's no going back from all the butchery he has done to himself
No wonder why your kin is prone to suicide

Is this natty?

therealtabbyanne.tumblr.com/

twitter.com/mytabbyanne

Clit and tits on show.

Question: why the silly balloon tits? Do you think they're at all aesthetic? Did you lose your natural ones when you list weight, or what?

Tons love it.

But if it makes you "feel" better i'm getting them done 3 sizes bigger. But softer implants so they will be like "jelly"

This bitch is nasty.

So why is this thread giving me a boner?

I'd say "whatever floats your boat is fine by me" but you're posting for attention so I think what floats your boat is people thinking you look good.
I'm not sure your body and the steroids are not helping that.

There's your post.

are you no fap?

You mean that rich good looking guy who has a model of a girl friend and is more successful than you? looks like im doing well then.

(You)

No I look gorgeous and get plenty of dick, and pussy when I decide to go that way. I'd recommend you take that advice for yourself though.

yes no ass *rolls eyes

topkek

Rich who looks like he is going to croak at any minute and his wife who is annoying as shit saying only 2 words with her wonky ass tit job and is a fucking a gold digger.

my tits were an A CUP by the end and I like big tits. thats pretty much why.

Dad, I told you not to post here. Nobody cares about your midlife crisis. You are not Caitlin Jenner.

Not really.

I got turned on by this comment:

I imagine the thought of raping a woman stronger than you is sort of arousing.

Will you post timestamp with that flatassery or not?

Looks like bread

except no hard work

totally looks like a shaved dadbutt

Absolutely disgusting

Are your boobs still soft or did working out make them rock hard? Legit curious since it looks like you have bretty big tits for a muscle lady, and nearly every muscle lady I've seen is flat as hell.

How does it feel to be an inferior gender when guys can achieve what you have natural?

lol. the amount of girls I know who cheat on guys and go with muscle men just for an experience. dont get insecure improve it.

Where are the glutes? It's like your thighs just go all the way up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Up4WjdabA2c

Try barbell lunges, ms pistol clit

And I have an elephant head in my fridge.

was a great idea. I'm better than 90% of fit. you'd drop to your knees and lick my asshole after a gym session.