If you were a teen again, would you roid?

If you were a teen again, would you roid?

Your level of attractiveness if determined by good habits and testosterone during puberty. So if you were 14, 15, say 16 - would you pin that shit? Arnold said he started pinning when he 16 I believe, or maybe it was earlier.

bump

Bump

I'm 18 and gonna pin in the winter. Try and bang some milfs.

im 19 and i want to pin badly but everywhere i turn people are telling me its a baaaad idea

same here my man

i'm pinning at 19 and haven't noticed the bad yet. At most people say I'll stop growing but I also hear stories of people who naturally stopped growing at like 16 so fuck it do what u want. I also hear that test naturally rebounds easier after pct when you're younger but we'll see about that. I just got to the 4th week and shit feels boss I'm eating 3,000+ calories and staying lean

I'm already 6'2, and sort of stopped growing around 16-17. Don't feel the need to get any taller even. Also thinking of getting some of dat dere HGH so I can grow a little bit more, although if I didn't it'd be alright, I'm confident in my height.

what cycle are you on? have you dealt with a pct yet?

I can't find a source now, how the fuck would I find it with dial up internet and no life experience?

I'm going to tell you right now. Be ready for milfs, they are so easy to snag. Just approach them and let them know they are attractive. They will melt.

Pic related.

thanks my boss just gave me a promotion

got any milf stories? i'd love to fuck one

shit i'd be down for some GH just for the jaw growth and extra muscle fibers.
just 500 mg test e for 12 weeks and nah

I am 100% new to the whole steroid scene and know literally nothing so please forgive my ignorance. But is HGH and steroids the same thing? I just did a quick google and I am getting the impression HGH is like a step down from steroids? Any of you bros feel like giving me a quick over view?

Why would literally anyone roid sub 30. Sub 25 if I'm being generous.

No test. Test isn't worth touching until you're like 21-25. HGH would be worth looking into.

LOL why would your boss give you a promotion if you saw titties on a work computer! ROFLCOPTER XD XD.

I knew some twins in high school. One pinned and one didnt. One was lean and strong and could do one armed pullups for reps, one couldnt. One was drowning in pussy, one wasnt. Both grew to be 6 foot 4

One died in a sauna, one didn't.

How are they now? I'd love to hear about people who roided during their teens and how they turned out later in life. There's not a lot of studies done on teens in regards to steroids.

>could do one armed pullups for reps
It doesn't count if they use the other arm to grab the one holding the bar

That's one of the terrible things about big a twin. You can't let the other guy get better than you because if he becomes far and away better, then you will always look like a loser because your brother will always be the first guy you're compared to.

You could be a reasonably fit guy, but if your brother is fuckig Hercules you'll always be second banana.

No, because pinning stunts your growth. Arnold was already 6'+ when he started taking gear.

Steroids as a manlet are a sure fire way to make sure you never leave manlet status.

If you're tall then? I'm definitely not talking about myself but my underage brother. He's 6'3, if anything stunting his growth would be good.

A lot of people say roiding can fuck you up, which is true. But can it fuck you up extra much if you're a teen? Everyone says it can but there are no examples given.

The main problem is the closing of the growth plates. Besides that, there aren't really many other differences between roiding as a teen, than as an adult.

t. fraudster

Sounds good. As the other user said, theoretically shouldn't your hormones recover faster?

And especially given the benefits of pinning it as a teen, that you would develope more masculine facial features because you're still growing etc.

Would HGH work as well, to keep growing while also roiding?

bomp

>two dubs in a row

That's nice but check these

prime british women

Because when you're 22 and you want to slay pussy and feel/look amazing in your youth, that means 24 not 34

Bump

i'd bump that if you know what i mean

Would you bump this?

Yes, for dick gains.

No, I would not

That only works during early teens tho

Just get cjc 1295 dac and some mk677 for cheaper

HGH produces slower gains than roids but they're more permanent and if your progress slows with roids you can take HGH and still gains

No but I'd start taking Fin and Minox at 16

The trouble is that in theory (actually there haven't been any studies on it) it will completely rek your bones ability to grow so even if you added gh on cycle after the cycle's over your pct will fuse your growth plates

If the growth plates fuse does that mean the shoulders won't grow any wider? Or is it only the height?

Thatd be a terrible idea. DHT is essential for turning you into a man during puberty. Only after your mid 20s does it become a useless hair rape hormone

No, I would just start lifting as soon as possible. My mistake was to start at 26

nah
i might take test boosters at 15 though

>no money can buy it

Yeah but you can just buy roids

too soon

Underrated kek

bummppppp

do fused growth plates also fuse shoulder width? because usually when you stop growing in height u still grow some in shoulder width when you're older

I'm 21 and pin test 500 MG a week and did 5 weeks of dbol, gained 18 lbs in 2 months at 5'4. Blast it niqqa

post milf stories