Um any advice? I just sliced my knucle to the bone while washing a knife... Im a bit drunk so I cant drive any where...

um any advice? I just sliced my knucle to the bone while washing a knife... Im a bit drunk so I cant drive any where, I have it wrapped in a paper towel and metal tape, pls help what do.

Do some atg squats.

Go see a doctor. Have the doctor stitch it up. Dumbbass

H O S P I T A L
O
S
P
I
T
A
L

if the skin is still attached use the stretch part from a band aid to fixate it in place.

Call da ambalamps

It needs stitches. You should take a cab or public transport to a hospital now.

STERILIZE THE WOUND.

Then call a friend to take you to a walk in clinic. Those are 24/7 and cheap

inject 5mg test - e p and c

I dont think Im grasping how serious this might be because Im hammered, I think i;ll wait it out a little.... If I call 911 they will probably just charge me with some fucked up bill

kek

complete a full chest workout then see if it's still like that.

>Drinking alone

this is what you get you alcoholic degenerate

They will. Don't call 911. Ambulances are a scam. Call a friend instead

4x8 deadlifts should fix it.

Icey Hot is your Friend

call uber/lyft dumbass .

Dip it in milk and rub a little salt and sugar in the cut area. This method has healing effects and nutrients that will make the pain diminish a bit. Then you can air it out for about 10 minutes to let it dry. Then rewrap it lightly. You can go to the hospital in the morning when you're sober.

Nigga dis

ok i'll do this .. I poured a bunch of hydro peroxide on the current paper towl, dont know if that;s good or not

>knuckle
>to the bone

there literally is only 1 mm of skin there so it should be fine

Sugar in an open wound sounds like a hard troll m8

Don't use the peroxide. That will burn like a motherfucker. You want to use milk, sugar, and salt. It will relax the area and make it so you dont have any pain when you sober up.

>Im a bit drunk so I cant drive any where
Just a bit? I drive when I'm "just a bit" drunk all the time.

Well your half way through. Might as well keep going. Eat it after you take it off to ensure you don't like that protein rich meat escape.

If in the States,
Pay a cab to go to the hospital you stupid retard.
If in UK
Call the NHS for a free ride to hospital ya mong, innit?

Please drive off a cliff.