Sleep Thread

You spend ~1/3rd of your entire existence asleep. May as well make the most of it.

What's the best sleep position and why? The health of your back spills into everything you do in life, from mental health to physical fitness.

Who /fetal position/ here? I'd sleep on my back but i get sleep paralysis when I do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMRQdL_xvME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ride that shit into a lucid dream.

A and D master race reporting in.

The only correct way to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=mMRQdL_xvME

Same

I'm none of those.

>What am I?
>What is my purpose?

Reporting

how do you sleep?

What does running man mean?

I'm going places?
Or I lack commitment?

Fetus here

terribly

I sleep like a combination of A, C, and E

Sleep on my right side my entire life. Hair is noticeably thinner on the right sidea of my scalp

Fml.

I have slept on the same side of my face my whole life, my nose is crooked to one side and I wonder if this is why.

A & C masterrace reporting in

>You spend ~1/3rd of your entire existence asleep.

This is very depressing desu. I wonder how much more we could achieve during our lifetime if we'd function just fine with like 2 hours of sleep.

Wait a second, I think it's implying something besides those are sleeping positions that give those character traits

I guess C but with my arms wrapped around my gf and our legs tangled

You're wasting at least 1/2 of your time awake on Veeky Forums, facebook and/or other sites, watching TV, partying and/or other stuff. You wouldn't achieve more by sleeping less, just waste more time.

Different kind of pillows definitely affect how I sleep. I still mostly sleep on my stomach (E) but with my face between two pillows.
I just got thicker pillows meanr for side and back sleeping, and I've noticed I sometimes wake up on my side or angled on my back

>E

yeah this is complete bs

I only do A to the right, but I believe D and F are better for you
Same, I sleep on my right side and there my chest hair is thinner and less noticable. Also my ear is more outward on the right.

A and E

But this is really inaccurate, basically on the level of that astrology bullshit that stoners are always into

fetal master race

I usually sleep while hugging my pillow. I like to pretend its the girl I had feels for...

fucking kill me.

I tried to fall asleep laying on my back on the ground yesterday, because I usually sleep in the fetal position, but it's not really healthy for my back. After laying on the ground for two hours, I had no back pain, but I couldn't fall asleep, so I ended up sleeping on my bed, and woke up with neck pain and sore muscles in my back.
When I lay on my back, I always get an urge to roll over to my side, but I think it will eventually go away if I force myself to sleep on my back for a long enough time.

STARF
T------I
A-----S
RFISH

C lmao

Captain Morgan reporting in.

It's a hybrid of D with one knee raised around waist height and my hands on my hips.

I have slept in all of those positions. Sometimes all in one night.

In the summer I'm a D cause the bed is clear and streamlined for fans(no AC). Winter I do B since I cocoon inside multiple blankets/cloths/pillows (I keep the heat at 9°C) and my back is against a wall of fabric.

mummy reporting in

I did this, now i sleep mostly on my back. Like F and shit. Its better.

>tfw trying to sleep during southern california summer

Currently E, been forcing myself to stay on my back but then I can't fall asleep. I'm usually bad at falling asleep in general.

How do I achieve lucid dreams?

>Blaming deformities to sleep positions instead of shitty gens

WEW LAD